Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Shipping Issues/Questions


DoomKitty
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • RUBY Sponsor

Great idea Doom! I've got a pack still sitting in "C", almost 2 weeks now from Vin. Anyone have any updates on there packs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor
mistabenzo

i got a odd situation, i could input on.

my guy sent my mags but it was taking very very long, so he reshipped (if they both would have came, id donate for both)

well few days after reship, my 1st started moving. well the day comes for me to read, and nothing. ID turns it red and says Alert! awaiting for delivery scan

its been 2 days now and still in same situation 

Any ideas? or what should i do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RC Moderator
Biskobro

It could mean anything from it just arriving late and there waiting for the package. I had one that did that then said out for delivery a few days later and I did not receive it . I'm pretty sure it was a person filling in for my regular guys vacation that stole my pack . It's the only thing I could come up with since it said awaiting delivery scan and Nothing... I even put in a request for a lost pack and months went by and they didn't find it anywhere. Someone had it in there possession that day and decided not to drop it off.. SCUMBAGS....

 

Regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RC Moderator
Biskobro
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, mistabenzo said:

i got a odd situation, i could input on.

my guy sent my mags but it was taking very very long, so he reshipped (if they both would have came, id donate for both)

well few days after reship, my 1st started moving. well the day comes for me to read, and nothing. ID turns it red and says Alert! awaiting for delivery scan

its been 2 days now and still in same situation 

Any ideas? or what should i do?

After further looking into the ALERT in the TN . The shipper states On shipper tracking, the "Alert" message means that some problem has arisen which will delay the shipment of your package. In these cases, They encourage to contact customer support.

Be careful with that one depending on contents my friend. I had the balls to do it but you can't be a paranoid sally cause they will call and ask questions.

That's straight from the site .

Regards

Edited by Biskobro
added customer support line
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Diamond Sponsor
BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, mistabenzo said:

i got a odd situation, i could input on.

my guy sent my mags but it was taking very very long, so he reshipped (if they both would have came, id donate for both)

well few days after reship, my 1st started moving. well the day comes for me to read, and nothing. ID turns it red and says Alert! awaiting for delivery scan

its been 2 days now and still in same situation 

Any ideas? or what should i do?

I was just browsing ............._complaints on reddit and this has happened to a lot of people who live in or have shipments going through the SW USA. Flash floods, lightning storms... all sorts of crazy. They had to close a couple sorting plants and reroute deliveries. 

Edited by Biskobro
No carriers mentioned
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Sapphire Sponsor
On 7/26/2021 at 12:58 PM, DoomKitty said:

Starting this thread for folks to discuss shipping issues and ask questions in regard vendors in the Email Sources section so that the vendor threads can not get so cluttered.  Makes sense (to me at least!) to have one specifically located in the Email Sources section so its both easy to find, and specific to certain collection of vendors.  Similar to the one in the Mexican section.  Hope this helps!

Good topic. I like this one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

@mistabenzo  Ive had that alert thing on a few non-mag packs and one mag pack in the past and it always arrived a few days later.  I know a couple times it was due to my road being unpassable due to trees down after flooding another time the drivers car broke down (i leave extremely rural.  drivers car breaks down, then no mail at all) and another time i had no idea.  I was def worried when i got it with the mag pack, like maybe they noticed something off or whatever, but it came like the others a few days later. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor
Ebolapancakes
On 7/26/2021 at 6:34 PM, DoAlHu said:

Great idea Doom! I've got a pack still sitting in "C", almost 2 weeks now from Vin. Anyone have any updates on there packs.

Without giving too many details, let’s just say you ain’t the only one in that situation and about the same time frame. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Emerald Sponsor
Deepnorth

Awesome idea. I know we all hesitate on what and where to say it. Quite honestly I find comfort when I see someone else may be swimming uphill. Although I wish it upon none. All these hold up’s it is just not making any sense. Like someone said there is no reasoning to it. Much love.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Diamond Sponsor
BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor

Use DuckDuckGo to access tracktrace.delivery

They will show you the carriers handling your order. From there, it's fairly easy to figure out. 

Look into the carriers to get more info. Some shipping methods are so screwed up that they might take months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Crackajack

This thread is a brilliant idea. I hope it’s utilised properly. 
quick question...would I be able to discuss an ongoing order with a vendor to up until very recently was in the email section but now appears to have gone? 
thanks in advance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Emerald Sponsor
Deepnorth
15 hours ago, BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor said:

Use DuckDuckGo to access tracktrace.delivery

They will show you the carriers handling your order. From there, it's fairly easy to figure out. 

Look into the carriers to get more info. Some shipping methods are so screwed up that they might take months.

That definitely looks different and doesn’t really matter up so who even knows. It’s insanity. I assume the word they use for processing is detained. Pretty cool though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Diamond Sponsor
BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor
59 minutes ago, Deepnorth said:

That definitely looks different and doesn’t really matter up so who even knows. It’s insanity. I assume the word they use for processing is detained. Pretty cool though.

I've heard lots of different scan statuses meaning a lot of different things. The system is in decay. If you download the downdetector app you'll see. Lots of problems right now.

I've had ones be delivered just hours after they were scanned in country. The only one that really matters is OFD, though. I've yet to be let down by that status. 

Via the method I listed above, I was able to find out that my mag touched down, was cleared in, sent in transit, then decided to hop on a plane and go on vacation to China. If I ever see it, it'll probably be in the fall. But who knows, it's likely gone forever. 👋💸🚽

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Emerald Sponsor
Deepnorth
5 minutes ago, BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor said:

I've heard lots of different scan statuses meaning a lot of different things. The system is in decay. If you download the downdetector app you'll see. Lots of problems right now.

I've had ones be delivered just hours after they were scanned in country. The only one that really matters is OFD, though. I've yet to be let down by that status. 

Via the method I listed above, I was able to find out that my mag touched down, was cleared in, sent in transit, then decided to hop on a plane and go on vacation to China. If I ever see it, it'll probably be in the fall. But who knows, it's likely gone forever. 👋💸🚽

Lol! I am sorry to hear that but you are right. It is in decay. I have never seen it like this. I am with you though. OFD is a great one😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin changed the title to Shipping Issues/Questions

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...