You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Psicopharma tradea 10mg rit - test strip result?

Paperdreams

• Opal Sponsor
Paperdreams

Hi everyone, 

Newish buyer ordered rit from verified seller "L" - just received (visually matches the pills recieved from others on DBG and wanted to test them before using (there has been so much fent in my city lately...). The pills tested positive for fent on 3 "rapid response" tests. I have read that m3th can show up as false positive but that shouldn't happen with rit, should it? I'm spooked now, please advise. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Emerald Sponsor
Bks3080

@Paperdreams I've gotten those from her several times. I never tested them, as the looked like the Tradea brand. I'm not sure about the false positives with rits. 

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@Paperdreams on rit???? That’s unbelievable 

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@Bks3080 was thinking a false positive too lol no way 

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

@Paperdreams  Here is a PDF specific to the RapidResponse strips: RRStrips.  It says that high concentrations of stimulants can lead to false positives and suggests adding more water and testing again so it isnt so concentrated.  Let us know how that goes. 

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@DoomKitty solid point so if it was a high dose if rit its false postive for fent? Lol wtfff

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty
Posted (edited)

@EasyMoneySnip3r Yes, like if they crushed the entire pill in a small amount of water it would be too concentrated.  So they'd need to dilute the water to reduce the concentration.  Sadly, fent strips cant be 100%.  And with all the new RC opioids that have hit the market in the last year that dont even pop on fent strips, things are only going to get more dangerous. 

Edited by DoomKitty

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@DoomKitty wow. I wouldnt never do that buy thats solid advice and the more ya know :)