Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

Say if you get a high heart rate from ritz 

can you take a b3ta blocker? To slow the heart rate .. 

anyone have experience 

• Emerald Sponsor
TommyAC

@Ayyy7393 Nooo, bad idea, don't mix upp3rs with b3ta block3ers, it can get worst instead of better

• 2 months later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

I disagree but you must be careful with beta blockers in general. I took Adderall and then Dexidrene for 12 yrs for ADD/ADHD and the doctor once told me that if my blood pressure remained as high as it was, he would have to put me on blood pressure medication (metropolol}. Taking beta blockers while on stimulants will lower your blood pressure and pulse  but it may feel like your heart is beating out of your chest {it did for me.} I would start out with small doses of beta blockers when on stimulants and see what reaction you have. Even better would be to bring it up with your doctor. I was afraid at the time that my doctor would cut me off my ADD medication because of my blood pressure but it turned out to not be the case. In fact, doctors can and will prescribe both. One is for focus and the other is for blood pressure.

• Sapphire Sponsor

What i mean by beta blockers with stimulant slowed my pulse and lowered my blood pressure but still felt to me like my heart was beating faster... well I cant explain... but i have a home blood pressure kit that measure blood pressure and pulse and my pulse is lower when on the beta blockers. It feels like my heart is beating faster but my damn pulse rate is in fact slower. I can't explain but that's how it was for me. So be careful but I strongly believe you can mix betas with stimulants. Another one that works is Lisinopril. Lisinopril widens your blood vessels, making it easier on your heart to pump blood.

• 3 months later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

Yes, I used to do this all throughout my phd studies. I'd take metoprolol with the ritz. However, you have to be very careful dosing metoprolol. It will make you retarded and you lose a lot of the cognitive gains from the ritz as soon as you pass some threshold.