Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Reliable vendors offering phentermine.

Salami mami

• Sapphire Sponsor
Salami mami

Hey, hope someone hasn’t already posted about this, but any who. Anyone  a reliable vendor that sells legit phentermine and preferably ships internationally? I’ve already tried Jim starlite but my orders extremely late and I have doubts of it arriving anytime soon. Hoping to find phentermine elsewhere so I can shed a few pounds during the summer fast.  Hoping someone can help!

• 2 weeks later...

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@Knx phentermine didnt work for me - its really outdated theres another drug im drawing a blank though fxk

• 3 weeks later...
thisisobscene

That’s what brought me here too

• 1 month later...
  • Opal Sponsor
Sniklefrits

Curious as to your shipping times, I’m also losing hope. Order was placed early May and still just waiting

• 2 weeks later...
  • Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@Salami mami its around but there are much better compounds for Appetite suppression   

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@Sniklefrits its not a miraculous drug very underwhelming in my experience 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

@EasyMoneySnip3r I wish you could remember the name of the compound.  Is it like a body builders stack or another big pharma drug?  I'm beyond curious now LOL

Edited by carob

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Still looking for phentermine, was with Igloorx, good stuff, then Jim,good stuff.  Need to loose weight urgently, a stone and a half, so I can have my hip operation! Can anyone help please?

• Sapphire Sponsor

yes sir. i use [email protected]   You can scope this vendor out before hand: it is under the international section/forum under getmyxanax. They used to have a website but I don't believe it's currently up and running. Maybe too much of a hassle and business is good, who knows. But this is the same person, same vendor. They have been around forever as u can see for yourself and damn near all fucking positive to this day. As a matter of fact I need to add a another positive one myself as I said I would. Name of person is Leslie and they are polite and very business. They fuck up and they fix it. They are a bit more spendy i find but the bright side is: u shall see for yourself soon enough. Ask for a menu and u shall receive. Name they call 'em is Phentermina and I can vouch that they are Phentermine. I bought from there for a while and then I just asked my doctor for a script. They are what they say they are. Now there is also one other one I will mention: Leslie (u must email Leslie directly and mention u r member here: [email protected]) carries it as well. I have used it, along with adderall and dexidrene for ADHD when i was younger. To me, they are equivalent: adderall, dexidrene and itravil. I believe the difference was they marketed itravil as a weight loss drug instead of a psychostimulant and they tested it on people who were overweight, rather than on healthy people (which i imagine is whom they tested adderall and dexidrene on) which lead to greater heart problems and was banned here in the USA but prescribed regularly for weight loss I hear in Mexico. Phentermine is not a stimulant but it does have stimulant properties. It is safer and milder than the other three (this is my educated opinion only. I am not a doctor and have no science which i am willing to locate and put here as a fucking source). Itravil is an amphetamine and like all amphetamines can cause congestive heart failure. My recommendation would be to get on it for 3 months, eat right or fast and work out like your fucking life depended on it. Get on it and get off it. And do not take it and just sit around. Be active. Even if it's just walking for 30 min a day. Take no more than 30mg and take it in the morning. There are a few other FDA clinically proven weight loss options: phentermine combined with topiramate (which is an anti epilepsy medicine and migraine aid) but I found that it made me stupid and robbed me of my imagination. It's shit. Another is wellbutrin combined with a medicine for coming down off of opiates...or to replace opiates. Studies show it works. The last scientifically and FDA backed method is a product called Ally (Orlistat) and it is expensive. It blocks 25 percent of the fat u ingest. Now u can get 60mg over the counter but its shit. U need the prescription dose. Which believe it or not is the same thing only doubled: 120mg. When u hear or read people reviews, u may see many complaining that they must have changed the formula because the new stuff doesn't work. Nope. The 120 mg used to be over the counter too but was changed for whatever reason to prescription only. So you just take two 60mg within one hour of eating and walla. Now not to get graphic, but all that fat that don't get absorbed... well it just goes right fuckin through u: in one end and out the other. At any time and any place. You will be shartin and fartin and shittin and not even be certain of which it was this time. 

How does Itravil 30mg Clobenzorex work?

to buy Itravil online 30mg  or Clobenzorex is a prescription weight loss pill used as a stimulant to help reduce appetite. It’s also made for increasing energy, providing mental focus, and improving stamina.

This drug is now only available in Mexico, where it’s limited to people who can get a prescription.

This brand was once popular in the 1970’s in the US, but due to certain issues it was banned. Is this drug truly effective for weight loss? Just how safe is it? This Itravil review has all the details needed to make an informed opinion.

Itravil 30mg Clobenzorex (Usually provided at 30 mg per serving)
Clobenzorex: Stimulant drug that is converted to amphetamine when it’s processed by the body. Use of it will cause a positive drug test for amphetamine. It’s often recommended at a 30 mg serving dose, as high amounts may cause side effects that include:

• Sapphire Sponsor

and homeboys/gals are right. I recently saw someone mention it on here and now i am drawing a fuckin blank. starts with an s... suboxam.... fuck. It's outlawed all over the world except some third world countries as far as i could tell when i remembered the fuckin name and looked it up. Even banned it in Mexico. We should be able to figure this out together. I looked around online and found that it is the highest rated (by the public) weight loss drug out there! By far. Itravil wasn't even on there. Phentermine had like a 70 percent. adderall and dexadrine and desoxyn and methamphetamine all scored less than this shit. To keep it in perspective though: phentermine scored higher than all those to and like i said for some reason itravil was even on some of them. But this damn one weight loss drug scored public opinion again and again in the high 80's to low 90's. gimme sec and i find name

• Sapphire Sponsor

got it:   sibutramine   also known as Meridia.

FDA has recently imposed a ban upon this anti-obese drug. This has been done because studies conducted on the drug have found out that this drug has some scary side effects apart from its function of reducing your weight. This includes an increased risk of heart attack and stroke. It contained a substance known as sibutramine which was found to be the main factor for causing these problems. It was developed by the Abbott Laboratories and as soon as its harmful effects were revealed, the production of this medicine was ceased. You can also find the best weight loss supplement Meticore review if you find that you are not losing weight

• Sapphire Sponsor
  • Sibutramine (trade name Meridia in the USA, Reductil in Europe and other countries), usually as sibutramide hydrochloride monohydrate, is an orally administered agent for the treatment of obesity. It is a centrally acting stimulant chemically related to amphetamines thus it is classified as a Schedule IV controlled substance in the United States.
    Was this helpful?

• People also ask
    What is Meridia (sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate)?
    What is the brand name for sibutramine?
    Product(s) containing sibutramine: sibutramine systemic. Brand names: Meridia. Drug class(es): anorexiants. Sibutramine systemic is used in the treatment of: Obesity.

Last one. Now Hunt and share