You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kratom potentiators?

Jiub1

• Sapphire Sponsor
Rustytrombone87
Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2021 at 4:48 PM, TommyAC said:

@Jiub1 Sure thing, just go slow on the tia, it's not a typical opioid but it's still an opioid and I've heard of people getting themselves addicted so be careful 🙂

Stay away from tia, it is one of the most addictive things I’ve ever put in my body. It works great at first. But you quickly build tolerance and need to up your dose. Within a few months you will be taking it just to avoid withdrawals. No high, no feel goods, just staying out of WD until your next dose.

im on subs now after a 2year battle with tia addiction. Check out r/quittingtianeptine, this shit is no joke. The wd are on par with tradition opiate wd. Some say it is worse, because it’s also an antidepressant, so wd are two-fold

stick to Keaton or traditional opiates.

Edited by Rustytrombone87
Spellcheck

• Emerald Sponsor
TommyAC

@Rustytrombone87 I've heard it can be like that for other people, I've always found it so light ([email protected]@dol is a lot stronger for example) that I never thought of using it often, I only bought it twice and got bored of it. Probably a metabolism thing.

• Sapphire Sponsor
Rustytrombone87
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, TommyAC said:

@Rustytrombone87 I've heard it can be like that for other people, I've always found it so light ([email protected]@dol is a lot stronger for example) that I never thought of using it often, I only bought it twice and got bored of it. Probably a metabolism thing.

Crazy how things can be so different for everybody. I got into it pretty heavy. Used the sodium form. In my experience it blew tram out of the water. Regardless, I hate that shit. So much money wasted. Let alone damages to my personal life. 
never was an 0qiat3 guy. P3rks, V!cs, just made me tired, nauseous, out of it, etc. 

but tia for me was a whole different animal. At the start it gave me energy, motivation, social anxiety was a thing of the past. Straight up miracle chem for me. But that was short lived. Before I knew it I was dumping $500 week into it just to function and stay out of wd.

Edited by Rustytrombone87
Words

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Beardown321

[email protected]@x is a RX antihistamine like big bro to Benadryl works well. What I do is order KG of tea cut or big leaf Kratom and low simmer 30 min with something acidic in the water. You can get a very heavy experience that way without the nausea of 20+ grams dead plant material in your gut. Hope this helps 

• Sapphire Sponsor
Beardown321

@Rustytrombone87 Very similar experience with Good ole Tia. I switched from 60gpd of Kratom to tia and loved that it didn't dehydrate me so much and felt like a opie stim heavenly compound. fast forward to unmeasured toss and wash when cold sweat hit which seemed to be every 45 min on sodium. Got to the free acid/sulphate and now finally tapered down back to kratom at 5g 3 times daily. If anyone has Tia or Kratom questions feel free to ask I have 7 years Kratom experience and 4 hellish years tia experience. Happy to help if possible. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
Rustytrombone87

@Beardown321”But it’s just a nootropic”….how many poor bastards had their life ruined thinking they were just getting into some innocent brain vitamins and supplements? Buying their noopept and lions mane capsules—then seeing this shit pop up on their nootropic vendor”s inventory? 

for the opiate naive, like myself when I first tried tia, I had no idea that that awesome feeling of well-being, motivation and energy from a couple small scoops of white powder was in fact an opiate buzz.
Although not as easy to find, unlike 5 years ago, I think tia is still legal in the US.

Im on 8mg/day suboxone currently because of tia. When I finally decided to get help with it, I was easily going through 3-4gpd.

when I induced the subs, i got up to 20mg and still felt WD for 3 days until the subs took over, even then it was a struggle because of tia’s antidepressant side.

Crazy shit!