You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anyone have experience with Opi4t3s and RC?

• Sapphire Sponsor

Hello DBG, 

Hope all is well. I have never tried an research chemical opi4t3. I've read o-dsmt is good but if it's like tramadol that's to weak.

I take 20mg 0xy every 4-6 hrs and was curious which RC in what doses would compare to that? & the euphoric properties & how it's on health. 

Thank you for any answers! 

• Opal Sponsor

I've researched

O dmst

2map 237

Ap 238

Etazene

Listed according to strength. The etazene was incredibly strong and I would not recommend. 2map and ap238 were both very caustic. ODMST is probably the best bet. 

• Sapphire Sponsor

@Wookman2 thank you! Sounds like I'm ordering and trying o-dsmt (in June since the vendor I found here with it is currently sold out and I only trust vendors on DBG) 

Thank you again for the answer. That helps. Do you have any dosage recommendations for someone with my tolerance? (I take 40mg hydr0 at once / 20+mg 0xy at once depending on what I have to give you a rough comparison) 

Friendliest greetings, 

Jiub 

• Opal Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO

I would stay away from any opiate RC. Do a lot of research before researching any of them. 

• Sapphire Sponsor

@TOASTEDTACO thank you. Will do! I will stick to my current tri-weekly opi4t3 rotation that's been working for 5+ years and not to many averse effects, I try to do yoga twice daily move 5 mins every 55 mins etc. Eat healthy. 

Have you researched RC opi4t3s at all?

Thank you for the heads up! 

• Opal Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO
45 minutes ago, Jiub1 said:

@TOASTEDTACO thank you. Will do! I will stick to my current tri-weekly opi4t3 rotation that's been working for 5+ years and not to many averse effects, I try to do yoga twice daily move 5 mins every 55 mins etc. Eat healthy. 

Have you researched RC opi4t3s at all?

Thank you for the heads up! 

No I haven't. I have read way too many horror stories about them. Seems extremely risky to me.