You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Heyo Whats good people....

• RUBY Sponsor
Jayval

24yrs [email protected] construktor here, 20+years of any blue collar trade will eventually wear & break ya down, especially while partaking in the Dibblin & dabbling of the researching, harm reduction is very important, also check out the info on taking additional herbal supplements.... some b4 or during your research, & most important to me.... the supplements taken while recovering from researchin ya ballz off!!!!!! LOL Im back!!!

I may be new to some of ya,  but not all... shit, its gotta be bout a year since my last post or log in. Had 2-3 plugz that were all steady & consistent, 2 even became good friends..... but 1 by 1 they all eventually went GHOST.....so im back to dipping toes in, testing the waters.....😖😖😖

Jayval

• Opal Sponsor
mountaincat9

@Jayval welcome back!!!  Let's hope we can get some bad ass vendors back that won't ghost!!!!!

:)

• Sapphire Sponsor
Chunkymonkey86

Welcome back brother! May your journeys in these boards lead you to all of the mental health/pain/etc. Etc.  medications you seek and need for your ailments.