You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IA SuperPharma

• Emerald Sponsor
ar3s_8008

I'm new around here, so I thought I would post the only source I've personally ordered from and engaged with on this front. I've place two orders in the past month and both arrived within 5 days and were spot on. I also tested their t3stost3r0ne 3nanthat3 250mg/ml with a roidtest semi-quantitative kit and it came back g2g. I asked a mod and they said I could post this in here. 

IA SuperPharma - They have the real deal. First order was a weight loss product stim and the second was for Test-E 250mg/ml. They have some bad reviews out there from like 2 years ago, but in my dealings with them they have been legit. They also have a community area. 

They have some bad reviews on the Meso forum but they have a whole FB group of customers and their stuff is actually legit. I almost didn't order because they had some bad ratings but they had a specific product I wanted, so I gave it a go. They staff is pretty friendly and will answer questions. However, I do notice them flaming people in the group when they complain about delivery times. 

Anyway, that's all I got. Not a super secret source or anything, but I have personally tried their stuff and what I got was legit.