You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

is this morf

• Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964

1s [email protected] fam1ili2r with what I @ttached? 

the very well liked vendor I [email protected] to @ften, tossed two of these into my @rder  around the end of 2020 and I had no idea what they were and he said th2y were "they are MST200mg Morf_Een  which are the strongest morph on the market"

Well- they don't have that [email protected]@N nasty kerosene  oh-door but they look like the same thing like they  are pressed( albeit harmless- well  J's was..... and his was all pressed fake OCks and ROCKKS that had this size and shape - mag's that I waited two weeks for fr2M somewhere he said in Ay_SEE-ya ...)   but this isn't about him,  another vendor though that takes pride in NOT sending pressed stuff ...  He did show me a pic of the [email protected] they came in  so I kinda believe him but I've never had/tried [email protected] before and never knew what it did,   or looked like. 

I didn't question if it was his pic or if he got from web.  I just left it alone.     Honestly, I've forgotten that I had them,  and  I only have 2  and they aren't IR but continuous  

I didn't even [email protected]  one of the 2    and be left with 1 but yea I should                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

866155007_m!@FN.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964
On 3/6/2021 at 5:16 AM, drjimmy1964 said:

1s [email protected] fam1ili2r with what I @ttached? 

the very well liked vendor I [email protected] to @ften, tossed two of these into my @rder  around the end of 2020 and I had no idea what they were and he said th2y were "they are MST200mg Morf_Een  which are the strongest morph on the market"

Well- they don't have that [email protected]@N nasty kerosene  oh-door but they look like the same thing like they  are pressed( albeit harmless- well  J's was..... and his was all pressed fake OCks and ROCKKS that had this size and shape - mag's that I waited two weeks for fr2M somewhere he said in Ay_SEE-ya ...)   but this isn't about him,  another vendor though that takes pride in NOT sending pressed stuff ...  He did show me a pic of the [email protected] they came in  so I kinda believe him but I've never had/tried [email protected] before and never knew what it did,   or looked like. 

I didn't question if it was his pic or if he got from web.  I just left it alone.     Honestly, I've forgotten that I had them,  and  I only have 2  and they aren't IR but continuous  

I didn't even [email protected]  one of the 2    and be left with 1 but yea I should                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

866155007_m!@FN.PNG

Well,  I only [email protected] 2  chapters that I had been [email protected] @n to,   so I finally read one of the magazines this AM  and it's now 4:30ish PM  and I am not complaining,   but asking the author if he has more copies !  Because I had only two and I didn't want to [email protected] one and not be able to read it  ( I don't want to have all the pages rushed into my mind at once,   it's a book that is T1me [email protected]  and I get [email protected] breaking t!me release stuff and [email protected]@g  - I heard  it wasn't safe.     So yea - if I had ample copies I'd have -  but I decided I trusted  (  i know -  I SHOULD NOT do that so thats totally on me for not [email protected] )   the source of the books and so far it's a Smoooooth ride.   Hope that makes sense.    I'm guessing I kinda get why [email protected]  is a very [email protected]@[email protected] kinda thing.....( not trying to make light of anyone with issues - I'd NEVER wish that on anyone  (  - just saying I can "feel" their reasons...)  

• RUBY Sponsor
Handsley

They are legit and I love this reading material.  I break them because I can't handle a whole one and get through my day.   I saw somewhere that this lessens the potency, but I can't go nodding off on the job.  Sorry I didn't get to your post before you took them and eased your mind.