You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fractalresearch.net

• Opal Sponsor
Sniklefrits

Seems decent, reasonably priced and a solid website. No info here, curious if anyone has experience with them? Will be placing a test order for Pg and powder this week to test if no one has any further info.

thanks friends

snik

• Opal Sponsor
elated-dysphoria

I placed a small order...   I'll keep ya updated.

• Sapphire Sponsor
Dobbleduke

Definitely interested in this one....

• Opal Sponsor
silentfart20

Would be nice to have a domestic vendor, after my first order with one successfully, they go down. Such is the RC world since 2018ish. Ugh. 

• Members
OfficeGirl
Posted (edited)

Prices seem to be high as  there no other domestic vendors around that I know at this moment that are open now. There are a few which are on vacation now.  I guess the Domestic scene is dead or maby come back who the hell knows anymore. I'll just stick around to see if he legit and maby place a order soon as its getting desprete here.

Edited by OfficeGirl
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Dobbleduke

Placed smallest order for tizzee, so far seems good, smooth communication etc. It would be so clutch to have a domestic option like this

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

So crazy people sell openly on Facebook like this!  Im sure its heaps more common than i know (i dont facebook), but still crazy.   Hope this works out for folks and stay safe.....

• Opal Sponsor
elated-dysphoria

Just a update...   I did infact receive my order...   there was no need for communication as everything was done through the site. 

Only complaint i have is the parchment paper...    it was way over sized, the the etz. Was all over it...

Real pain in the ass unfolding a huge peice of paper....   

• Sapphire Sponsor
Dobbleduke

Received order, reasonable shipping time and stealth. Have not tested quality of mags. Parchment is a bit if a pain

• Sapphire Sponsor
Dobbleduke
On 3/8/2021 at 3:53 PM, Dobbleduke said:

Received order, reasonable shipping time and stealth. Have not tested quality of mags. Parchment is a bit if a pain

Quality legit, still don't like the parchment

• Sapphire Sponsor
Dobbleduke

Placed a slightly larger order and surprise surprise, they are not communicating or providing tracking quickly like they did on the first sample order....buyer beware

• Opal Sponsor
JeffRX
3 hours ago, Dobbleduke said:

Placed a slightly larger order and surprise surprise, they are not communicating or providing tracking quickly like they did on the first sample order....buyer beware

the  website says " 3/14/21 Orders day late got into car accident. 3/15 Sorry i have concussion pretty bad concussion was supposed to get help yesterday but am today therefor you should recieve tracking if waiting." which could be a lie but based on their terrible typing maybe it is real LOL

• Sapphire Sponsor
Dobbleduke
1 hour ago, JeffRX said:

the  website says " 3/14/21 Orders day late got into car accident. 3/15 Sorry i have concussion pretty bad concussion was supposed to get help yesterday but am today therefor you should recieve tracking if waiting." which could be a lie but based on their terrible typing maybe it is real LOL

Lol I just saw that smh

• Sapphire Sponsor
Dobbleduke

I think it was a real thing, don't research and drive! I have tracking and will update

• Members
OfficeGirl
Posted (edited)

Always accidents emergences etc when vendors go start to decline hope this isnt true for this vendor and was a real accident. I was about to order some Diclaz for tapering for later but the packing and that notice gives me reason not to  until he lowers his prices a little more or improves packaging as I hear on this site and his own reviews people spilling it just use baggies.

Edited by OfficeGirl