You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pharmnext.net

bijuu

• Opal Sponsor

Has anybody dealt with pharmnext.net? Their website comes up as Pharm Shop

• Members
Chris1

@bijuu I signed up with them but I don’t know what to expect. I want to place an order with them but I haven’t heard of them before. If anyone knows a little more about them , please share. Thank you. 

• Members
jeremycombs62

Come on guys, this is cearly a scam. The products offered raise a lot of red flags..... and the best part of the site is the special “anti x-ray wrapping” that ensures you, the buyer, is the only party to be excited about the contents of the pack!!

• RC Moderator
Biskobro

Way to many options to be legit online pharma Red Flag, And they deliver everywhere in the country. Africa was totally another red flag NOBODY delivers to Africa they have been shut down for years. Ever since they were sending us in the US legit prescription and a 30 day supply of meds 20+ years ago. Total SCAM this website. Why you think all our African vendor's have been gone for along time.

Regards

• Sapphire Sponsor
Pushkii

@jeremycombs62  what is this special x ray proof packaging, is that a sure sign of a scam?

• Members
jeremycombs62
3 minutes ago, Pushkii said:

@jeremycombs62  what is this special x ray proof packaging, is that a sure sign of a scam?

Not per se, I just found it so preposterous I had to mention it.  The main thing that gives these fools away are all the products they are offering...quaaludes, for example (haven’t been manufactured in decades), crystal meth, dilaudid, it’s like someone sat down and made a list of every sought after drug of abuse in history and took the time to put this site together.  People never cease to amaze me.

• Sapphire Sponsor
Pushkii

Oh thats strange alright

• Members
Psychoticka

Yeah, I think I'll be staying away from this site. So many red flags, definitely not for me. I don't have any trust in this whatsoever.

They have 9 reviews on Trust Pilot, all of them rating it 'Poor'.  That's the lowest rating you can give. If that doesn't turn you off this site, I don't know what will.

Stay safe guys.

Edited by Psychoticka
Added information
  • Members
Chris1

Ya I’m with you Guys on this one. Just doesn’t add up. Thanks.