You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Testing ER [email protected]

drjimmy1964

• Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964

I was wondering if I am incorrect in what I have always thought and also been advising a couple people ( just in casual conversation ) 

If you get a batch of magazines that are EckStenDDED REELEEAZE  ( E R ) and you gr1nd up the [email protected]@z1ne to test in water with a strip,   isn't it dangerous to "read" ( inJest)   at this point ?   I've read that some people just dr!nCk the [email protected] so that you don't lose one of your [email protected]@zines ( I am [email protected] saying they said it was ER,  I [email protected] which they said or where I read it )    -but  E'R's are not meant to be put [email protected] your system that [email protected]  - which would [email protected] if you [email protected] the [email protected]@ter that you used to [email protected] -  correct ?      So if you donate for say just [email protected] [email protected]@zines,  [email protected]'re going to take a loss on one [email protected]@k - [email protected] [email protected] it because that's [email protected][email protected] ?    If it was RocKsy,  and IR,   that's one thing - but ER - [email protected] idea - am I  right ?   That's also why I don't Kut my ER [email protected]@zEENz  ( or even things OTC like say Tylenol )  for fear of [email protected] [email protected]@ much. 

• Members
jeremycombs62

Depends on your tolerance....defeating the time release is the only way some folks can get their bang for the buck, so to speak.