You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TESTED: Vic10 and Perk10 positive with f£nT

Alejo

• Sapphire Sponsor
Roxyanne

That cheminter logo on the purple perk is obviously fake.  But I am very very disheartened that they are trying to press these.     What a bummer.  

• Opal Sponsor

We can’t trust the look anymore; people is finding the way to replicate. I wasn’t familiar with the brand until I got them, then I noticed the logo was very different to a legit one. Secondly, after dropping half of tab in 2 spoons of water, the pill disolved in 30 seconds literally without the need to stir up. lastly, there was a ton of pigment residue in glass. 
white one reacted fine at the beginning on consistency (I just to do CWE back in the day) ended up chalky and inconsistent after being dissolved. 
I hope this help other members. Please test before ingesting. 
Comments are always welcome! 

• Sapphire Sponsor
jackwade
12 hours ago, Alejo said:

We can’t trust the look anymore; people is finding the way to replicate. I wasn’t familiar with the brand until I got them, then I noticed the logo was very different to a legit one. Secondly, after dropping half of tab in 2 spoons of water, the pill disolved in 30 seconds literally without the need to stir up. lastly, there was a ton of pigment residue in glass. 
white one reacted fine at the beginning on consistency (I just to do CWE back in the day) ended up chalky and inconsistent after being dissolved. 
I hope this help other members. Please test before ingesting. 
Comments are always welcome! 

@Alejo I appreciate the heads up I just got some purple perkolators.

Does this stamp look legit? Can provide more pictures. I have 3 different acid tests I use, but due to APAP content can't be relied on. (although the tests gave me some pause and red flags)

Waiting for fent test strips now.

n5wxaJL.jpg

I'm not sure what the stamp is supposed to be. I am not familiar with this type of perk.  @Roxyanne Thoughts?

Let me know if you need more pictures.

• Sapphire Sponsor
jackwade

06zaaRX.jpg

UKq9OOV.jpg

Under high lighting

0oyg5RY.jpg

• Opal Sponsor

Symbol looks legit.even color but I won’t trust it till test. [email protected]@.org has pictures and have tested all kinds of pills, they provide the results from lab, there’s images to compare from. 
please test, better safe than sorry. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
jackwade

Yea 10/325 are only able to be tested via strip. I forgot about that before I got them in. Strips arrive in a day or two.

• Sapphire Sponsor
jackwade

I'm hearing the ones I posted look legit. Multiple users have said the stamp and mottled color is actually accurate.

Will post strip result Monday anyway for closure on this.

• Opal Sponsor

@jackwade thank you, that’ll be very helpful. Be safe. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Emerald Sponsor
Deepnorth

Well I was out of strips but did test and they cane up color they should have but something not right. Damn I hate this. I’m not saying anything to vendor until other magazines arrive. It was big order too.

• Diamond Sponsor
Handsley

Thanks to everyone having the guts to post pics and results.  You have no idea how helpful this is or might be.

• RUBY Sponsor
On 11/27/2020 at 11:39 PM, 2earls said:

For the members waiting for the outcome of my test, the purple perkies I got are not fakes. I really took my time and tried them over the past couple days because of my high tolerance I wanted to be positive they are OK.

Of course this doesn't prove that there couldn't be fakes out there. It only means that everyone who bought them recently shouldn't make any assumption. That's why it took me so long, I started with 1/2 then one, and then 2 which would be the ideal dose for me. (I know that probably sounds like a lot, but what can I say?). If you are worried about the possibility of something being other than what it's supposed to be its not prudent to pop 2 and hope for the best. 

Plus I'm not one to taste, crumble, dilute, or inspect with a microscope. If you have a reliable test great, if not I think it's easy to create too much anxiety. Being oxy dependant if I feel normal on them then I know they are legit.

Thank you for the legit review!!