You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TESTED: Vic10 and Perk10 positive with f£nT

Alejo

• Opal Sponsor
Tyno

Is anyone still getting fake end0 20s? Or can anyone report a recent order where they were legit? These are the ones I usually order and I'm reading that in the last several weeks it looks like some people have been getting fakes and now I'm nervous because I just placed my usual order of them. So far I have not received any bad batches (knock on wood), but now I'm nervous. It's not like this particular brand would be difficult to imitate since it has absolutely no markings. 🙄 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tyno

• Alejo

• wjazz

• DoomKitty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the members waiting for the outcome of my test, the purple perkies I got are not fakes. I really took my time and tried them over the past couple days because of my high tolerance I wanted to be p

Pease beware of these pills circulating. I was sold these as perk10 and vic10. They’re  Tested same day and both came up F€nt positive, I even ran 2 tests on purples, I used strips from “dance safe”; 

@bikejumpr20 I was told the white perks (from an SY) have been found to have fent. You must buy the fent test strips, no matter. DO NOT trust any vendor at this time.  The times are getting tight

Posted Images

• Opal Sponsor
JeffRX
2 hours ago, Tyno said:

Is anyone still getting fake end0 20s? Or can anyone report a recent order where they were legit? These are the ones I usually order and I'm reading that in the last several weeks it looks like some people have been getting fakes and now I'm nervous because I just placed my usual order of them. So far I have not received any bad batches (knock on wood), but now I'm nervous. It's not like this particular brand would be difficult to imitate since it has absolutely no markings. 🙄 

I had a recent batch of 20s that seemed weak but:

1) my tolerance may have been higher than I expected
2) I didn't have fent strips handy to test with

So, it's difficult to know. Even when I was getting end0 40s in blisters a long while back they seemed significantly weaker than domestic 40s and they definitely were not presses/fakes. I think I will stay away from end0 in general for now. They are expensive and have a good chance of not being legit at all. I'm going to order some fent strips to test some of the remaining but it will be a while until they get here. 

• Opal Sponsor
Tyno

Thanks for the insight Jeff. I also ordered some test strips today. I have never really needed them, but with all the fakes floating around I suppose it's better to be safe. 

• Opal Sponsor
Alejo

I read some members call it “paranoia”... I call it safety, even small amounts of f£nt gives you a decent chance to OD so I wouldn’t risk it. I also read trying little by little or micro-dosing (half tab, then a whole,etc) as test is not the greatest way to do it,  all it takes is a hot spot and bye bye....fake and pressed don’t get mix evenly. 
Please test the magazines before reading, I have never experienced an OD but I’ve seen it first hand and sh1t is not fun. We are all in the same boat so, nice decision getting those strips 👍

Good luck! 🍀 

• V.I.P Member
Akup7ich

Hi 

I forgot my password and locked myself out for a spell . Back now :) in the mean time @Tyno I have had a round of 20 endo Exteded release from D .they are spot on . Actually took one 60 min ago and I am happy and moving around . Prior I was fussy with bad back pain from sleep 

The ER and IR look the same so I wonder if other vendors are sending on and thinking it’s the other . eR takes a bit to kick in 

• Opal Sponsor
Tyno
Posted (edited)

Welcome back @Akup7ich! Thanks for your feedback. That gives me a bit of hope. Like I said all the ones I've received in the past have been spot on...but you know I think I'm scarred from the horrible experience with the purples. I used to order those monthly and they were great, my go-to if you will...then boom, one day they were junk. Still have no clue what was in them but it definitely made me feel bad. :) 

Edited by Tyno
Typo
  • Opal Sponsor
Tyno

Well...I too just ended up with what appears to be a bad batch of the end0s. I feared this would happen. I've reached out to the vendor to see if anything can be done. They feel very wrong. I took only a 4th and feel sleepy, uncoordinated, and just really weird. Not at all what I should be experiencing. Very disappointed. 

• Opal Sponsor
Tyno
Posted (edited)

Just an update. The Endos I received tested positive for f3nt on the test strips I purchased. I'm glad I only took a small amount. I've sent the vendor a message to let them know. The two strips on the right were from half of one of the endos. These clearly have no second line and are positive. The one on the left was done with a pill from a previous order. As you can see it appears to have tested negative the second line is faint and hard to see, but it's there, I did that just to show the strips were accurate. 

20210107_174558.jpg

20210107_175854.jpg

Edited by Tyno
Grammer usage
  • Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@Tyno I am so sorry! Damnit! Please let us know if the vendor will take care of you. 

• Opal Sponsor
Tyno

@alixjones2018I know I'm super bummed. I'll keep you posted. 🤞

• V.I.P Member
Akup7ich

The ones you pictured do look different . They do not seem as flat as the endo I am use to. @Tyno

hoppefully it gets resolved   .thank you fir the look out 👍

• Opal Sponsor

@Akup7ich They were also a little..."sticky". I know that sounds odd. But like if you put your finger on one it would stay stuck to your finger. The vendor has apologized and asked me to send them back. I still haven't gotten an address to return them to though. I will send them back, but it still just sucks since we're now going on week 2 of no meds. 😭 

• Opal Sponsor

Good thing you caught it. Never underestimate the power of F£nt, one never know how much can be in a 1/4 of a magazine’s page, if you luck runs out, it can send you to ER in no time...at best. 
keep testing, even if the origin is legit, those strips cost nothing compared what we spend in monthly subscribing to our magazines... 

thank you for the info! 

I hope you’re all well. 

Edited by Alejo
Grammar
  • Opal Sponsor

@Alejo Too true! I count myself lucky. I'm going to have to start keeping them on hand I suppose. 🙄

• 2 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor
bikejumpr20

I just received these 10mg p€rcs and I'm pretty sure they're fake.. can someone confirm to me that the 1 on this is incorrect? It's the m523 ones

20210318_124457.jpg