You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Oxymorphone 30mg IR

• Sapphire Sponsor
Dissolve
On 12/8/2020 at 4:48 PM, Alejo said:

Thank you @jtab

Color is border-lined with 4 other colors, it’s crazy-confusing, it could be either/or.. in the middle of the myth I ordered the complete set of reagents to narrow it down, it’ll take time to arrive in mail. it’s still complicated without other reagent colors. 

The good news are, a member is willing to pro-test it in a lab and finally get to know what these mystery pills are, free of charge (amazing guy) he mentioned we can know what’s in it and strength if I remember correctly. 
@2earls posted above. 
We’ll keep looking and thank you so much to all members helping to put together this puzzle! 

@Alejo
Was there ever a real lab test done? I'm very curious to see what's actually in it. Definitely has potential to be dangerous

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alejo

• spurnky

• wolverine

• jtab

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, following up on these oxymorphone 30mgi finally received the ‘Dance Safe’ strips and was able to test. It came up negative for presence of f€nt.  Be careful; Nobody knows what they are yet...

@Jmentzger01 Thank you greatly for sharing this information. It is very helpful. It truly is. Many of us were trying to figure out what these were and while we still don’t 100% know exactly what they

@Alejo @downhomeguy This is an update to my previous post. After I wrote my post I went to the DrugsData website to look through their Test Results section to see if someone had submitted that pi

Posted Images

• Opal Sponsor
Alejo

Sorry for the late response, I know several members ended up with these mystery p1lls and we all wish to know exactly what they are. 
For a couple of reasons, samples never made to destination so no test has been performed, I apologize for those following and not getting any answers, unfortunately this is not entirely up to me so, no new information to display is available. I’m hoping a member reading this thread can help us to identify these p1lls. Thanks!