You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Gotta Give it up to the RC TYCOON

• Opal Sponsor
willfulwallabee

He specifically told me to pay 100 a g and I did for 2 substances like a desperate idiot and haven't received a response. And I haven't heard from him since. Are we talking about the same

[email protected]

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sirchade

• Deeps_MindQuest

• sp.k

• TOASTEDTACO

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean dude used to hit me up unsolicited like weekly asking if I wanna order. Now he hasn't replied to last two requests for menu. I think he's ghost

OMG super IMPRESSED!!!!!!!

These guys legit?  

• Opal Sponsor
sirchade
19 hours ago, willfulwallabee said:

He specifically told me to pay 100 a g and I did for 2 substances like a desperate idiot and haven't received a response. And I haven't heard from him since. Are we talking about the same

[email protected]

Sorry bro you got ripped off. That's  Definitely not the correct email. 

• Opal Sponsor
willfulwallabee
Posted (edited)

It has to be I've been having successful transactions with this email for years. Then I recently lost my other email with contacts. Can you please pm me real email?

Also the email I have is literally  the email on the first post of this thread. What's going on?

Edited by willfulwallabee
  • Members
Deeps_MindQuest

i did receive awile back. potent. sorry for the delay. i need a safer way as i dont have the scales etc and dont feel comfort in measuring such micripotent blackout sources and wanna be safer

• Opal Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO

Have these guys disappeared? I've sent them several emails with no replies. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
16 hours ago, TOASTEDTACO said:

Have these guys disappeared? I've sent them several emails with no replies. 

same. its been days. not like them, from my experience. thats gonna be a real blow if theyre gone.

• Opal Sponsor
sirchade
On 4/7/2021 at 11:21 AM, 7ohmbro said:

same. its been days. not like them, from my experience. thats gonna be a real blow if theyre gone.

I sent email many days ago.... No response. I fear they're toast which REALLY SUCKS

• Opal Sponsor
Awoodman22
On 2/17/2021 at 4:46 PM, sirchade said:

I remember this happening 2 years ago with a vendor from China where nothing moved for anyone for about a month, then suddenly around March 2nd everyone got their orders. Crossing my fingers

I ordered at the very beginning of the holiday and receive the order within two and a half weeks and I thought it would be a lot longer but came through with no problem

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
1 hour ago, sirchade said:

I sent email many days ago.... No response. I fear they're toast which REALLY SUCKS

damn. I was going to put in an order right before the new year break but I was having some issues so I held off. I really, really hope theyre not gone. 

• Opal Sponsor
Awoodman22
On 4/6/2021 at 8:58 PM, TOASTEDTACO said:

Have these guys disappeared? I've sent them several emails with no replies

I sent an email 3 days ago and then another one last night still no reply I'm getting worried too

• Diamond Sponsor
Drunkensmurf

I sent an email a few days ago for a menu. No response from them. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
Dobbleduke

Same, have requested menu twice with no response

voogoo

Last email I got from them was in January. Tried the past few weeks with no response. any inside info?

• Sapphire Sponsor
Dobbleduke
On 4/9/2021 at 9:39 PM, voogoo said:

Last email I got from them was in January. Tried the past few weeks with no response. any inside info?

I mean dude used to hit me up unsolicited like weekly asking if I wanna order. Now he hasn't replied to last two requests for menu. I think he's ghost

• Opal Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO

I think these guys are gone. It's been weeks with no response and typically they respond almost immediately.