Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Gotta Give it up to the RC TYCOON


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Deeps_MindQuest

i hope to see some reviews soon. question is Metizolam better or worse then etizolam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • sirchade

    21

  • Deeps_MindQuest

    12

  • sp.k

    8

  • TOASTEDTACO

    7

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean dude used to hit me up unsolicited like weekly asking if I wanna order. Now he hasn't replied to last two requests for menu. I think he's ghost

OMG super IMPRESSED!!!!!!!

These guys legit?  

  • Members
Deeps_MindQuest

i decided to go ahaead and try, will keep everyone updated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor

Ordered 1/21

2/3 Acording to tracking ......package is still in China. Probably not vendor's fault.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
On 1/27/2021 at 12:28 PM, Deeps_MindQuest said:

my first cummuicated was ok, the second i ws redirected to anther email i didnt know.. anyone else experience that? is the second place legit?

keep us posted. dosn't sound right.....did he send you to a different vendor? Or is it XC with a new address and price list? I mistakingly used BC to pay. I didn't know that it was banned in China.....so my bill ended up being an extra 40 or so....because of fees on his end (I guess someone outside of china receives it for him).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO

These guys legit?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
sirchade
On 2/3/2021 at 7:28 PM, sp.k said:

Ordered 1/21

2/3 Acording to tracking ......package is still in China. Probably not vendor's fault.

I'm in the same situation. Been 12 days no movement. I'm guessing it's in customs as many times it won't scan again until it's left customs. I had a pack sit there for 25 days once. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
sirchade
On 2/4/2021 at 3:13 AM, sp.k said:

keep us posted. dosn't sound right.....did he send you to a different vendor? Or is it XC with a new address and price list? I mistakingly used BC to pay. I didn't know that it was banned in China.....so my bill ended up being an extra 40 or so....because of fees on his end (I guess someone outside of china receives it for him).

OK!! I was wondering why they charged me so much more. This makes sense now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
21 hours ago, sirchade said:

I'm in the same situation. Been 12 days no movement. I'm guessing it's in customs as many times it won't scan again until it's left customs. I had a pack sit there for 25 days once. 

I haven't ordered from China since Covid. Before, I found that is was almost as fast as other parts of Asia> I emailed him about the long "stall," he said it is normal. I don't think he's a scammer, however the 7-10 day delivery time was unrealistic. My concern is that China's New Year starts on Friday. Everything closes....even the post (EMS).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
sirchade
On 2/9/2021 at 6:43 AM, sp.k said:

I haven't ordered from China since Covid. Before, I found that is was almost as fast as other parts of Asia> I emailed him about the long "stall," he said it is normal. I don't think he's a scammer, however the 7-10 day delivery time was unrealistic. My concern is that China's New Year starts on Friday. Everything closes....even the post (EMS).

mine left China before the new years. Still waiting. Been over 2 weeks now. Getting anxious

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
sirchade

Anyone else have a pack help up? It's been 3 weeks and nothing has arrived. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO
1 hour ago, sirchade said:

Anyone else have a pack help up? It's been 3 weeks and nothing has arrived. 

I made an order and they said it wouldn't ship until after the chinese new year holiday 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
sirchade
5 hours ago, TOASTEDTACO said:

I made an order and they said it wouldn't ship until after the chinese new year holiday 

Mine shipped long b4 the holiday

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
Deeps_MindQuest

hate the waiting game .. about 2 week still no movement

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
sirchade

I remember this happening 2 years ago with a vendor from China where nothing moved for anyone for about a month, then suddenly around March 2nd everyone got their orders. Crossing my fingers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...