You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hardest Addiction

• Sapphire Sponsor
Pushkii

What is the most difficult addiction to overcome in your opinion and why? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • RUBY Sponsor
wolverine

Real serious daily IV H4 Opioid addiction then Methadone. By far the worst that you can go through.

• Sapphire Sponsor
Pushkii

@wolverine ooh that sounds horrific how are you now? 

• RUBY Sponsor
wolverine

Well been on Methadone 10 -12 years and now I go a few months on Methadone and a few on the patch. Rotate so I don’t build such a tolerance and so I don’t feel the drag Methadone gives you after sooo many years. Tapered off twice and was sober a year one time the other I wasn’t even sober a week

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

@wolverine do you think methadone is the most difficult 'addiction' to overcome. I never heard of that patch

• RUBY Sponsor

I was talking about Fent patches. I rotate pain meds as my main med bc being on the same med for too long it just looses its effectiveness although there are things you can do to help. Well as far as what opiate/opioid is the hardest addiction I do think Methadone is one of the hardest ones but all stronger opiates are hard and the higher the dose the longer you need to taper. Longer acting opioids with a long half life can be a good thing snd also a bad thing. Methadone properly and slowly tapered with counciling and a will to get off a person can literally taper off without barely feeling any physical withdrawals. But mental withdrawals are horrible. Lack of motivation, lack of drive to do things, depression, constantly knowing that that pill, patch, dope or whatever was your choice of med but knowing that lil thing can instantly take it all away. We become mentally addicted to instant gratification. We build our life’s around routines of use and deeply engrave them into our daily life. But you drop off Methadone too quick or cold turkey and the physical wds will be horrible and the worst thing is bc of that long half life the wds will stick around so much longer than any other opioid