Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Inbound into customs for 12 “business days”???


Recommended Posts

  • Sapphire Sponsor

What’s up y’all, I am waiting on a pack from EU shipped on Sept 18th. Hit customs Sept 24th and has said inbound into customs since then. No movement. I had another pack shipped to same address sept 29th and it is still making its way to NY customs. 
my question is:  if the second pack is going to the same address and they seized the first, will the second be flagged since it has the same address on it?

thanks everyone! Love y’all 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RC Moderator
Biskobro
1 hour ago, MJB said:

What’s up y’all, I am waiting on a pack from EU shipped on Sept 18th. Hit customs Sept 24th and has said inbound into customs since then. No movement. I had another pack shipped to same address sept 29th and it is still making its way to NY customs. 
my question is:  if the second pack is going to the same address and they seized the first, will the second be flagged since it has the same address on it?

thanks everyone! Love y’all 

Not always ,with customs it is hit or miss they are a strange BEAST. So don't worry yourself to much it's possible you'll be G2G .....

 

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor

You know the funny shit is the reship pack has made it to stateside and the “second” pack I ordered isn’t even here. USPs is so weird!  The pack sent on 29th isn’t even here, and the one sent on oct 6 has made it to iSO... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Chris1

@MJB my guess would be it would depend if you got the same custom worker and remembered your address. Chances are they would not remember but I always thought when I see my package went for further review or inspection, my package is history but the 3 times I received this message , sure enough customs just released it back to me and it said processed. So one person thinks it’s suspicious and the person working at customs thinks this isn’t suspicious, send this back to get processed. That’s a good feeling. The best feeling is item is at location and has landed for inspection. Then you see your package is being processed. That means it cleared customs right away and will go to the facility that mails your package to you. But when you see it’s going to customs for further inspection it sucks. Mine went for further inspection for 2 weeks and sure enough I received a message telling me my item has been processed. Never in my life would I think this item would make it to me, but it did. So don’t give up on how long it’s sitting in customs. Just take it day by day. Good luck.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor

@Chris1 Yeah I have to quit checking daily... I set up an email that would send notifications, so I’ll just wait and check my email like I normally do every morning. Thanks bud. Crazy that it is being “inbound into customs” or “Your item is being processed by United States Customs“ since sept 24th....  no other activity since then. Fingers crossed it gets thrown into regular mail this week. 👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor

@Chris1 Yeah I have to quit checking daily... I set up an email that would send notifications, so I’ll just wait and check my email like I normally do every morning. Thanks bud. Crazy that it is being “inbound into customs” or “Your item is being processed by United States Customs“ since sept 24th....  no other activity since then. Fingers crossed it gets thrown into regular mail this week. 👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
On 10/12/2020 at 11:51 AM, Chris1 said:

@MJB my guess would be it would depend if you got the same custom worker and remembered your address. Chances are they would not remember but I always thought when I see my package went for further review or inspection, my package is history but the 3 times I received this message , sure enough customs just released it back to me and it said processed. So one person thinks it’s suspicious and the person working at customs thinks this isn’t suspicious, send this back to get processed. That’s a good feeling. The best feeling is item is at location and has landed for inspection. Then you see your package is being processed. That means it cleared customs right away and will go to the facility that mails your package to you. But when you see it’s going to customs for further inspection it sucks. Mine went for further inspection for 2 weeks and sure enough I received a message telling me my item has been processed. Never in my life would I think this item would make it to me, but it did. So don’t give up on how long it’s sitting in customs. Just take it day by day. Good luck.  

Sorry, but still have a question about the first parcel.  It arrived on sept 24th at customs and has said “inbound into customs” your item is being processed by United States customs since then. Are they just being lazy or does that mean it’s going for further inspection?  Just keep getting the same message when I check each day.  Very frustrating. 
 

thanks! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RC Moderator
Biskobro
1 hour ago, MJB said:

Sorry, but still have a question about the first parcel.  It arrived on sept 24th at customs and has said “inbound into customs” your item is being processed by United States customs since then. Are they just being lazy or does that mean it’s going for further inspection?  Just keep getting the same message when I check each day.  Very frustrating. 
 

thanks! 

After 4 weeks I've always chalked it up as a LL and was usually right . After many LL one did result into a Control Delivery which I did not accept . Best thing to keep in mind if its a mag you usually would not sign for and they try and get a signature turn it away . Or if they try and have you pick it up at not your nearest PO but the main PO if your in a city do not fall for it ..They try many tactics to try and be slick and persuasive about it but if you really think it out you would be able to figure them out .They ain't as slick as they think ... This is just IMO on a experience almost a decade ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor

@Biskobro the first one still says being processed by USA cu$toms.... probably going to chalk that one up.... just weird it never updated to any other status...— the re-ship I think hit customs and cleared because it’s said your item has been processed through our facility on October 11th At 1:45pm After saying inbound into customs(very hard to understand their process)... but hasn’t moved since. Think it’s covid related that it’s taking FOREVER?? Thanks friend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...