You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Debate Debacle

2earls

• Diamond Sponsor
kimmyelw

And now, sugar daddy has COVID as well. What a world we live in...

• Diamond Sponsor
sweetmelissa589
1 hour ago, kimmyelw said:

And now, sugar daddy has COVID as well. What a world we live in...

I saw that on the msm this morning.  I knew it would happen at some point with making mask wearing [email protected]  His wife is positive also.  It's sad, even though he brought it on himself, but now I just think about all the people he's been around.  Some may even die because of his carelessness.  Of course, he'll probably be just fine, as he has the best medical care in the us. Hopefully this will open his eye's and make him realize that covid is serious and not something to take lightly.  I can't blame all the death rates on him alone though, as much as I dislike him.  [email protected] are in the mindset that they are FREE, free from anyone, even the gov3rnment from telling them what to do.  If people didn't have that mindset of being free and not having to do what their told, than most the population would have been wearing mask all along.  It's sad because if everyone just listened from early on, so many more lives may have been saved,  Not to mention the positive covid rate.  It just wouldn't be so high.  I'm the the NE in us and even during the beginning, I would go the grocery store, get what I need quick and get out.  I thought that when I left my house, the streets would be empty.  It wasn't like that at all.  It seemed scary to see that most people were living their lives as they would any other day!  Streets were the same with same amount of cars, people walking down the streets, friends in groups, without mask, talking.  Kids playing in playgrounds.  Lows, Walmart, every store was open as normal and no less or more crowed.  Everything just seemed normal, when it wasn't.  It was so odd and it remained like this since covid was announced till now.  It's like most people didn't even quarintine as told.