You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

blu '0xy' v-48|12

7ohmbro

• Members
On 9/26/2020 at 11:16 AM, drjimmy1964 said:

Same magazines. I will update on mine at some point today. 

b careful peeps !!

7FDDEF57-023C-4DF7-8001-ED49CD58CF3D.png

Guarantee tis is a bootleg. The score is  off, looks to be thick also.

• Emerald Sponsor
1 hour ago, dago said:

Guarantee tis is a bootleg. The score is  off, looks to be thick also.

You were correct.  Tested and the strip showed 1 line meaning "+".    Then the dude argued with me that I was a liar becuase NO ONE ELSE COMPLAINED.   And btw - these weren't what I asked for.   And he know/knew that.  Done with that dude

• Sapphire Sponsor
LysergamideLandscapes1938
On 10/25/2020 at 10:24 PM, drjimmy1964 said:

You were correct.  Tested and the strip showed 1 line meaning "+".    Then the dude argued with me that I was a liar becuase NO ONE ELSE COMPLAINED.   And btw - these weren't what I asked for.   And he know/knew that.  Done with that dude

Which is crazy, considering it is obvious from things here that you aren't the only one who complained. You did get it from D, right?

• Members

Maybe a mod can help me with this one: 

This is not a restricted forum therefore you can converse about what you think may be fake so we need to be careful as to not disclose any names in here correct?

• Emerald Sponsor
1 hour ago, dago said:

Maybe a mod can help me with this one: 

This is not a restricted forum therefore you can converse about what you think may be fake so we need to be careful as to not disclose any names in here correct?

I’m gonna wait to see what @2earlssays in answering you before i reply to what @LysergamideLandscapes1938asked me above your quote regarding names. 

But... @7ohmbro and I seem to be only ones that posted about the fake [email protected] and I really hope that others that lurk have tested and not taken and got sick.  The vendor really was a jerk.  Like I said pretty much emailed and said I was wrong because no one else complained (great..)

Two separate vendors had sent (imo unknowingly)  [email protected] only only of them cared enough to replace (the Okish vendor goes by his first name in the forum title gave a [email protected]  - but not the other- that individual goes by the eee-male that his “bizznizz” uses( if that helps ) 

Edited by drjimmy1964
Needed to fix 2earls use with @ symbolsbol. I also noticed I Left

• Sapphire Sponsor

I'm sure @2earls will get back to us today about that. Thanks for dropping a bread crumb trail.

Edited by LysergamideLandscapes1938
Afterthought

• Emerald Sponsor
On 10/28/2020 at 3:27 AM, LysergamideLandscapes1938 said:

Which is crazy, considering it is obvious from things here that you aren't the only one who complained. You did get it from D, right?

D as in [email protected] [email protected] - yes.  And unfortanately, it  Seems like every vendor I ask for [email protected] I am given these same ones.    Just happened today with a popular respected vendor.   I don't think these guys even realize but their customers need to know.   

• Sapphire Sponsor
6 hours ago, drjimmy1964 said:

D as in [email protected] [email protected] - yes.  And unfortanately, it  Seems like every vendor I ask for [email protected] I am given these same ones.    Just happened today with a popular respected vendor.   I don't think these guys even realize but their customers need to know.   

Sadly the days of legit 0p!0d§ are dead and gone, essentially. Really rare to have even major surgeries get them prescribed.

• Emerald Sponsor
10 hours ago, LysergamideLandscapes1938 said:

Sadly the days of legit 0p!0d§ are dead and gone, essentially. Really rare to have even major surgeries get them prescribed.

My (given and good ) advise - If anyone buys [email protected] ask if they can’t send anything aside  from the blues V mags to disregard - ImO - because I got another batch of blue that tested positive yesterday.   I don’t think it’s limited to one vendor and if you don’t speak up they are gonna toss blues to you that look real mags but...

• 3 months later...
  • Members
tonyget1988

I get a script of blues from my dr he only gives me 120 for the month...then when I run out in a few days and I hit the e.r. and they will give me a 2day script of vics or perks ... and a shot of 2-4mg daladid (i.v.)  but I cant buy from ppl that dnt get there own script bc the doctor drug test me every month so I have to do the real blues(oxys)

But I thought of pressing my own blues with etyzen

Buying blue binders and a tdp0 press

am I wrong ?

Edited by tonyget1988

• 7 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor
Dickslapperman

Does anyone have any reviews on his 2mg Klonies...thanks