You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

blu '0xy' v-48|12

7ohmbro

• Members
westcoastkook

you guys spend so much time and wasting so much money on finding opiates....NO doctor will prescribe you anything like 15s/30s, hell they are more scared of losing their license than giving it too a patient with cancer....this is coming from an IV heroin addict for the last 10 years, you will never find any oxy's that a real anymore..they will all be pressed with fent. and come from mexico, via china....(the fent.) and as far as my addiction, i can find black tar and fent. from my dealer all the time...IT is all over the place....what i am saying is, you might as well just find a dope dealer and smoke it off foil...its cheaper and more reliable to get, than constantly being on this forum and asking questions, waiting and waiting for the exact same thing you will get on the street. MORE expensive at that IMO. but hey that's just me...good luck and be safe to everyone.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7ohmbro

• drjimmy1964

• Heavenlee

• LysergamideLandscapes1938

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope this doesn't get deleted - but probably will because it seems like I am trying to start a confrontation - but I am just curious -didn't you donate to get here for the same reason we did ?  I ca

I searched real V 4812 by Vintage Pharmaceuticals. (Roxy 30's). Its clear the difference from the couple I've seen posted previously on this thread. The fakes are fairly good,but the V is different an

@7ohmbro yes that is a fent positive.  I would alert people in the vendor thread so that people are made aware.   So glad you test your stuff.  Strips save lives. 

Posted Images

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
On 10/17/2020 at 7:35 PM, westcoastkook said:

you guys spend so much time and wasting so much money on finding opiates....NO doctor will prescribe you anything like 15s/30s, hell they are more scared of losing their license than giving it too a patient with cancer....this is coming from an IV heroin addict for the last 10 years, you will never find any oxy's that a real anymore..they will all be pressed with fent. and come from mexico, via china....(the fent.) and as far as my addiction, i can find black tar and fent. from my dealer all the time...IT is all over the place....what i am saying is, you might as well just find a dope dealer and smoke it off foil...its cheaper and more reliable to get, than constantly being on this forum and asking questions, waiting and waiting for the exact same thing you will get on the street. MORE expensive at that IMO. but hey that's just me...good luck and be safe to everyone.

yeah, playboy, people are dropping dead chasing foil highs with pre$$d 0xys..  for someone so in the know with the STREETZ, you sure are clueless. gtfo with that shit. 

I'm not looking for a doc to prescribe it, I have no illusions of that. and yeah, real 0xy can be found. just usually not in north america.

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro

"find a dope dealer" lol like its that universally easy. i've had a few "fuck it" moments like you described and came up with nothing. it's funny how you just quickly assume that I or any poster in this thread are just a bunch of amateur dumbasses that we've never thought about this.

and when I come back to my senses I realize just how retarded that all is considering like you said.. hard to find even #4 anymore and I'm not going to wreck my tolerance for street f3nt with little euphoria and no legs. yeah. eventually needing to score multiple times a day, every day -- that sure sounds rational and intelligent....

I'm really trying to keep my tolerance still manageable and not fly off the deep end as long as I can.. 

crazy idea right?!?

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@7ohmbrowow that was a little offensive especially since I know that you and many members test pressed pills.

19 minutes ago, 7ohmbro said:

yeah, playboy, people are dropping dead chasing foil highs with pre$$d 0xys..  for someone so in the know with the STREETZ, you sure are clueless. gtfo with that shit. 

I'm not looking for a doc to prescribe it, I have no illusions of that. and yeah, real 0xy can be found. just usually not in north america.

Wow @westcoastkook the small donation does help I never have been scammed in 8 years years and never been scammed and members are quite aware about pressed pills. Most of us have tester kits before taking. I know @7ohmbro for a while he is so safe and tests everything. I don't understand putting the forum donation then complaint we are all stupid there are highly educated people here and have learned a ton from them. If you dont like it here why are you posting.

Just curious? Hev

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee
20 hours ago, drjimmy1964 said:

I hope this doesn't get deleted - but probably will because it seems like I am trying to start a confrontation - but I am just curious -didn't you donate to get here for the same reason we did ?  I can't control the donation fees these vendors charge , but this is social media-  people exchange experiences which helps me to decide if I want to donate or not - and I try to do the same thing.   And some of us post our results after test reading a book or two and deciding the author is a fraud so that other readers have a heads up/  I don't think the management of this outlet has a large donation fee - it's not like they are robbing me and made me sign up for some time share that I wanted no part of.    For my small donation I learned about  and met a lot of cool vendors.   Not every one of them are %100 perfect - no one is.  But I'd love to know - if it's allowed to be discussed - why you spent the same donation for the rights to read and contribute to this area ?  I know the magazines and books are a risk to read - covers always look good - but lesson learned sometimes if the books are boring and I fell for donation fees because the cover looked cool.   

I meant this one? 

• Opal Sponsor

I think I get what @7ohmbrois trying to say to @westcoastkook.

I don’t think anyone needs nudging or suggested to start doing fentanyl or heroin. I really don’t think that’s a good idea. While we are all looking for real pills and maybe most are fent pressed, that is not what we ultimately want. If that were so, your suggestion might make sense , but who wants to turn a beer habit into a vodka one when we don’t have to go there and don’t want to. Most members are intelligent here and know what they’re doing. I can’t see the ones who take pain pills legitimately for arthritis or CANCER after a long day of work, turning to shooting up in a back alley or chasing the dragon before their next dr visit.  Why would anyone suggest that? Isn’t that what we are trying to avoid? Not that we all haven’t thought of it.

Edited by jtab
  • Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@jtab I agree. We are all careful here. Why suggest street drugs that are far more dangerous thats why we have this forum to keep each other safe. But thank you for the explanation. I was confused. Was he saying it was a waste of time donating when we can buy street drugs? Not trying to be mean to @westbroook The post did not make sense thanks for clearing it up for me! PS I do not have cancer but other health problems  my doc wants to see my pain management doctor and he has written me for fentanyl and 80 oxys  At least my doc has done before. But I guess it depends on the State 

Edited by Heavenlee
  • Opal Sponsor

@Heavenlee I think that is exactly what he was saying. 

Edited by jtab
  • Sapphire Sponsor
LysergamideLandscapes1938

@7ohmbro hey, man. You should think about taking down these photos and replacing with ones that don't include your hands, as multiple people have been identified by LE through photographic analysis of their fingerprints on the [email protected] and busted as a result. Just letting you know. It is bad OpSec (Operational Security). Most people don't think about it, but I happen to be aware, so I'm just trying to keep you safe here.

• Sapphire Sponsor
On 9/25/2020 at 7:55 PM, Heavenlee said:

@7ohmbro please be safe since pills are definitely pressed be extremely careful. I do believe you. There have been reports of fentanyl laced but I never heard of Diego sending them but stay on the safe side and be careful until further testing.  

Dance-safe.com is a great resource for obtaining test lists and fentanyl test strips. Just saying. BunkPolice.com is another great one as well.

• Sapphire Sponsor
On 9/26/2020 at 10:27 AM, meds7922 said:

This shit is getting out of control. 10 years ago and before, fent was a rarity in pills, now it seems legit pills are the rarity. And they press it in to anything. Roxy, it seemed that they pressed these with fent first, then percs, vics and even xanny. Hell its found in stimulants too. It's just greed, they know its harder for people to get scripts for CII drugs and press for pennies and charging 1$ or more a mg. Best to have these strips for anything you purchase nowadays. 

F3nt has even been found in L§Đ blotters before, as of now. It's really a shame the lengths unscrupulous and unethical manufacturers and dealers will go to.

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@LysergamideLandscapes1938

Damn good info thank you so much. Holy crap I have posted more that you are a good helper I really appreciate it 

I am finding my name Crazy  Days! If my daughter would take her cats to the vet instead of my husband doing everything for her  another regret! Be a parent not a friend to your child!

• Sapphire Sponsor
1 minute ago, Heavenlee said:

@LysergamideLandscapes1938

Damn good info thank you so much. Holy crap I have posted more that you are a good helper I really appreciate it 

I am finding my name Crazy  Days! If my daughter would take her cats to the vet instead of my husband doing everything for her  another regret! Be a parent not a friend to your child!

I'm just trying to help people stay safe, and OpSec (Operational Security) is a topic I am considered an authority in by members of certain circles and places other than here. I have written tutorials and guides on the matter many times both for individuals and for public use on the [email protected]řķN3ţ. I just don't want people to get hemmed up by LE.

• Sapphire Sponsor

@Heavenleestill waiting on your DM reply!