You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

blu '0xy' v-48|12

7ohmbro

• Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964
5 hours ago, Whoopiegoldburgg222 said:

Geez, thats scary thank you for sharing

10 hours ago, 7ohmbro said:

I ran a test with a strip and heres the result.

I believe I'm reading it right; looks like its positive for F3nt to me.

IMG-20200926-000414328.jpg

Yikes !!   I’m in same boat !  But mine were a toss in for long [email protected]@ delay 

“D” threw about 10 of those books into my week late arriving train I guess as a gesture plus I didn’t get the  books we specifically talked about.   (Different topic ) Thanks @7ohmbrofor pointing this out.   The books look SO real.   I was telling myself I should make sure.  I was hoping OP was mistaken (nothing wrong with concern!) but if that strip isn’t even showing a faint line I am like OMG.  

I have the exact same books and I will do the same strip test.   I was very concerned this week because vendor was taking a long time to give TN and depart the station.   But if this is [email protected] I’m going to be very disappointed and angry over donating for pressed crap with [email protected]   

yep they look so nice to naked eye like real magazines.   But I will update you all as well.    The hand above holding the book might as well be mine. 

“D” must have been tossed some over load of these magazines and tosses in a few chapters.  Maybe doesn’t even know the milk is spoiled. 

loud SIGH....!   Be careful peeps !!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7ohmbro

• drjimmy1964

• Heavenlee

• LysergamideLandscapes1938

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope this doesn't get deleted - but probably will because it seems like I am trying to start a confrontation - but I am just curious -didn't you donate to get here for the same reason we did ?  I ca

I searched real V 4812 by Vintage Pharmaceuticals. (Roxy 30's). Its clear the difference from the couple I've seen posted previously on this thread. The fakes are fairly good,but the V is different an

@7ohmbro yes that is a fent positive.  I would alert people in the vendor thread so that people are made aware.   So glad you test your stuff.  Strips save lives. 

Posted Images

• Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964

Same magazines. I will update on mine at some point today. 

b careful peeps !!

7FDDEF57-023C-4DF7-8001-ED49CD58CF3D.png

Edited by drjimmy1964
Forgot to add a thought before hitting send
  • Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964
11 hours ago, 7ohmbro said:

I ran a test with a strip and heres the result.

I believe I'm reading it right; looks like its positive for F3nt to me.

IMG-20200926-000414328.jpg

Same here -  it’s [email protected]    “D”s toss in magazines that I stupidly thanked for are indeed same as OP. 

damn shame I really liked dealing with “D”.     Now I need to test the other 1/2 of my books.   Hope my $$ didn’t just fly the coop 

7B89A2DC-B8E9-4F33-9011-BBC63203DE27.png

Edited by drjimmy1964
Forgot to attach pic.
  • RC Moderator
Biskobro

These are becoming harder and harder to find pure since the pandemic.Its not always the vendors fault several have been ripped off and received the same one's.Even though I believe these products should ALWAYS be tested by the vendor B4 offering them unfortunately some do not test. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@drjimmy1964 Diego replaced my purples, like I said, without even a flinch. However he did what I think he is getting "famous" for which is sending only half of what he owed me. But again, not a flinch, just a "oh yeah sorry, I will send the balance." 

BUT Diego was the only one who didn't flinch. The 2 other SY vendors are still "arguing" with me. NOT the same product, just to keep it straight, as you have here. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
3 hours ago, drjimmy1964 said:

Same here -  it’s [email protected]    “D”s toss in magazines that I stupidly thanked for are indeed same as OP. 

damn shame I really liked dealing with “D”.     Now I need to test the other 1/2 of my books.   Hope my $$ didn’t just fly the coop 

....christ.... worst case scenario, couldve ended up with two expired members here. like I got a decent tolerance but jurys out with f3nt - obv. hopefully D or whoever is running that operation throws that batch the fuck out before they end up with casualties. not gonna lie. i'm pretty heated right now. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
2 hours ago, alixjones2018 said:

@drjimmy1964 Diego replaced my purples, like I said, without even a flinch. However he did what I think he is getting "famous" for which is sending only half of what he owed me. But again, not a flinch, just a "oh yeah sorry, I will send the balance." 

yeah i got offered some "replacements" so we'll see. id be lying if i said my confidence was high on these being legit and/or my order being right. 

6 hours ago, meds7922 said:

Yeah, unfortunately I had a great source for #4 straight from the block, it had no fent in it. He tested, i tested. After a few good deliveries. Poof, he went awol... It was outstanding product. Im so pissed, but hope it was not LE. Waiting for a reply, so far not too optimistic...  😢

Damn. thats such a tease lol. onions? I hope he resurfaces and becomes a viable hookup for you again. thats sounds like my kind of luck lol

• Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964
1 hour ago, 7ohmbro said:

yeah i got offered some "replacements" so we'll see. id be lying if i said my confidence was high on these being legit and/or my order being right. 

Damn. thats such a tease lol. onions? I hope he resurfaces and becomes a viable hookup for you again. thats sounds like my kind of luck lol

I was gonna ask everyone- Ive never tested - got a positive and went back to vendor -  I do agree and think they should really test but I guess in the rush of life they just fill orders.   So if I go back to “D” he will replace with no argument ?  I assumed I would get a “not my problem dude” kind of answer.

I’ll take the purples  perks over nothing.  Yea he may not realize they are dangerous bunk and needs to know.    The only thing with me is he threw in the “crap” magazines because it was a weeks wait so I didn’t actually donate. That being said the [email protected] could have made me meet my maker sooner than wanted 

• Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964

I just sent eeee male to D and told him about the dangerous bunks.   I’m curious what he’ll say.   Mine as I stated were tossed in as a sorry for the wait.   Keep u all posted 

• Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964
18 hours ago, drjimmy1964 said:

I just sent eeee male to D and told him about the dangerous bunks.   I’m curious what he’ll say.   Mine as I stated were tossed in as a sorry for the wait.   Keep u all posted 

D responded and told me this was first time he's faced this challenge - felt horrible - and actually said he's gonna send some magazines to replace my bootlegs duringthe early part  of the upcoming week - so - I will see if he does and will alert you with the outcome.  From what I gather,  the temp agency sent him a bad admin and he's had to terminate the worker after their first few days in the office,  so I'll be happy as hell if he still ships me some books to replace the free manuals.  I can't complain too much as far as donations because as I explained,  what I got was an "im sorry I showed up late"  box of candy  so I didn't think I was going to get an offer of a rain check- but I'll know by end of week.  I wasn't expecting the answer I got - I told him I wasn't looking for anything on the house - I was more concerned that he was made aware ( and I am sure I and a lot of others did that )  that that brand was spoiled lethal milk.   @7ohmbro on the other hand - you actually have a strong beef since what you donated for was bunk-a-roo ( sorry not making light ).  I hope "D"  responded and will fix you up.   I just hopped on real fast and didn't read all the replies, I just wanted to mention my particular issue and how I was treated   

STAY SAFE PEEPS !    Do yourself a favor and TEST TEST TEST.    I know as do many others that each book is pricey.  We get it.   My stubborn head used to not want to do that because of that exact reason ( ruining one magazine )  -  but it can still be read just in a different form post TEST.   Please remember if you do the strip that even if it's not as dark - LOOK FOR 2 LINES  - even if one is faint.    But if its ONE DON'T TAKE ANY RISKS !    STAY SAFE!     

These magazines that @7ohmbro and I got LOOK LIKE UNREAD OFF THE SHELF REAL DEAL BOOKS !    DONT LET THE UNTOUCHED COVERS AND PAGES LEAD YOU TO A SENSE OF SECURITY!      Thank you - off soap box.   Just don't want anyone hurt by reading any garbage articles 

• Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964

I also suggested and gave the link to "D"  for the Rapid Response and strongly suggested he proof reads his articles before submitting.     Hopefully he will.   He was cool with me so I don't want to see his rep get torn,  but he has to know and has to proof read.   IMO which I think is shared. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
drjimmy1964
20 hours ago, 7ohmbro said:

@7ohmbro   i am in the same boat as you -  I want to see if he really does replace.   This is my first time I had to send the food back in his restaurant so....hopefully he is just as honest as he seems.   

• Opal Sponsor
meds7922

I searched real V 4812 by Vintage Pharmaceuticals. (Roxy 30's). Its clear the difference from the couple I've seen posted previously on this thread. The fakes are fairly good,but the V is different and the line is straight throughout the edges in comparison to the op's pics. These also look lighter in color but thats not always easy to tell from pics. Obviously the 2 posters allready tested and they were fent positive, so thats allready been determined but I wanted to post this for informational purposes on this brand/pill.

VTG48120.JPG

Edited by meds7922
  • Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@drjimmy1964 The purples I got tested + for MET on a reagent and then subsequent UAs. Those have been sent off for lab testing. According to Diego he is not offering any perq products AND he was only getting the purples for me because so many others had complained about them.  

Odd. 

Edited by alixjones2018
  • Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
8 hours ago, drjimmy1964 said:

@7ohmbro on the other hand - you actually have a strong beef since what you donated for was bunk-a-roo ( sorry not making light ).  I hope "D"  responded and will fix you up.   I just hopped on real fast and didn't read all the replies, I just wanted to mention my particular issue and how I was treated   

Yes, replacement materials should be on their way within a few days just like what was promised to you. Unlike others in my position -- i'm sure -- i'm willing to see this through because like you said, I dont want his (or anyone elses) reputation torn. they've been viable options to people who need them for many years and I dont want to tear the vendor down on my first order. I really, really hope he runs testing for books from here on out. I refuse to believe that it's a financial issue. vendors have to adapt just like buyers. basic testings with every order is the norm now. two incidents should be reason enough to take a step back and invest in the necessary protocols to ensure everyones safety. theres really no excuse anymore. 

in fact, if theres any vendors out there vying for more popularity/business, one smart thing they can do to separate themselves from everyone is to invest in these measures. courtesy goes a long way.