Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

blu '0xy' v-48|12


7ohmbro
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Members

Mexi vendor. *Hasn't been through any testing yet*
Posting this to follow up in another thread. 

 

IMG-20200925-012255803.jpg

IMG-20200925-012558703.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Diamond Sponsor

@7ohmbro please be safe since pills are definitely pressed be extremely careful. I do believe you. There have been reports of fentanyl laced but I never heard of Diego sending them but stay on the safe side and be careful until further testing.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
30 minutes ago, 7ohmbro said:

Mexi vendor. *Hasn't been through any testing yet*
Posting this to follow up in another thread. 

 

IMG-20200925-012255803.jpg

IMG-20200925-012558703.jpg

I thought ones i had  b4 were lighter  blue in  color but maybe they just look darker in your pic. They should  be fairly hard to break in half. Honestly id get test strips and test a small part of a pill. You can't really tell by looking anymore. Some fakes look identical.

Edited by meds7922
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Diamond Sponsor

I agree great advice @meds7922 but remember they should be tested just because I know some pressed pills have had fen** in them we should not ruin Diego's reputation until we know for sure. But I advise @7ohmbro to be extremely safe before trying anything suspicious out. Please be safe! Love to all H

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
10 minutes ago, Heavenlee said:

I agree great advice @meds7922 but remember they should be tested just because I know some pressed pills have had fen** in them we should not ruin Diego's reputation until we know for sure. But I advise @7ohmbro to be extremely safe before trying anything suspicious out. Please be safe! Love to all H

@Heavenlee, I did not mean from Diego. I have never gotten that  brand from him. I just meant I've had that brand before but they should be tested because looking at them is not a way to tell. Thats why I asked that he post on this thread and not Diego's.

Edited by meds7922
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Diamond Sponsor

Thank you @meds7922 you did exactly the right thing. This is where it should be until we figure out this mystery. You did good, thank you sweetie! Hev

I apologize to you @meds7922 I didn't realize that this way a new thread and thank you to @7ohmbro I totally believe him. But they should be tested to make sure what they are. I am sorry I am recovering from heart surgery and took a val and didn't realize it was changed to a new thread. 

Edited by Heavenlee
Took a Val for pain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 hours ago, meds7922 said:

I thought ones i had  b4 were lighter  blue in  color but maybe they just look darker in your pic. They should  be fairly hard to break in half.

They're like sky blue up close, my awful mobile camera makes it look seafoamish. Oh, and they're extremely easy to break apart -- especially with a razor blade.

Dissolves quite easily aswell.

 

IMG-20200926-000819638.jpg

Edited by 7ohmbro
added pic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I ran a test with a strip and heres the result.

I believe I'm reading it right; looks like its positive for F3nt to me.

IMG-20200926-000414328.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grand Poobah

@7ohmbro yes that is a fent positive.  I would alert people in the vendor thread so that people are made aware.   So glad you test your stuff.  Strips save lives. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Sapphire Sponsor

@7ohmbro yes exactly what @DoomKittysaid. I use those same strips. As I said in D's thread,  I test everything.

D told me he never tests (or takes) any of his product. When I told him  the purples were testing positive for MET he didn't flinch. He said "no problem, I heard there was an issue with these these, throw them away, I will resend whatever you want."  

So many others here smarter, WAY smarter about the testing. Glad you tested. I test with a strip for f3nt AND a second test, reagent, to make sure my desired ingredient is present. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 minutes ago, alixjones2018 said:

So many others here smarter, WAY smarter about the testing. Glad you tested. I test with a strip for f3nt AND a second test, reagent, to make sure my desired ingredient is present. 

Yeah, I have both and that was my plan. I started with the strips and well, didnt even need to go to a second test. Ridiculous

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
7 hours ago, 7ohmbro said:

I ran a test with a strip and heres the result.

I believe I'm reading it right; looks like its positive for F3nt to me.

IMG-20200926-000414328.jpg

This shit is getting out of control. 10 years ago and before, fent was a rarity in pills, now it seems legit pills are the rarity. And they press it in to anything. Roxy, it seemed that they pressed these with fent first, then percs, vics and even xanny. Hell its found in stimulants too. It's just greed, they know its harder for people to get scripts for CII drugs and press for pennies and charging 1$ or more a mg. Best to have these strips for anything you purchase nowadays. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 minutes ago, meds7922 said:

This shit is getting out of control. 10 years ago and before, fent was a rarity in pills, now it seems legit pills are the rarity. And they press it in to anything. Roxy, it seemed that they pressed these with fent first, then percs, vics and even xanny. Hell its found in stimulants too. It's just greed, they know its harder for people to get scripts for CII drugs and press for pennies and charging 1$ or more a mg. Best to have these strips for anything you purchase nowadays. 

yep. At this point, I'd probably have better luck finding pure #4 than legit p1lls

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
24 minutes ago, 7ohmbro said:

yep. At this point, I'd probably have better luck finding pure #4 than legit p1lls

Yeah, unfortunately I had a great source for #4 straight from the block, it had no fent in it. He tested, i tested. After a few good deliveries. Poof, he went awol... It was outstanding product. Im so pissed, but hope it was not LE. Waiting for a reply, so far not too optimistic...  😢

Edited by meds7922
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Emerald Sponsor
5 hours ago, Whoopiegoldburgg222 said:

Geez, thats scary thank you for sharing

 

10 hours ago, 7ohmbro said:

I ran a test with a strip and heres the result.

I believe I'm reading it right; looks like its positive for F3nt to me.

IMG-20200926-000414328.jpg

Yikes !!   I’m in same boat !  But mine were a toss in for long [email protected]@ delay 

   “D” threw about 10 of those books into my week late arriving train I guess as a gesture plus I didn’t get the  books we specifically talked about.   (Different topic ) Thanks @7ohmbrofor pointing this out.   The books look SO real.   I was telling myself I should make sure.  I was hoping OP was mistaken (nothing wrong with concern!) but if that strip isn’t even showing a faint line I am like OMG.  
 

 I have the exact same books and I will do the same strip test.   I was very concerned this week because vendor was taking a long time to give TN and depart the station.   But if this is [email protected] I’m going to be very disappointed and angry over donating for pressed crap with [email protected]   
 

yep they look so nice to naked eye like real magazines.   But I will update you all as well.    The hand above holding the book might as well be mine. 
 

“D” must have been tossed some over load of these magazines and tosses in a few chapters.  Maybe doesn’t even know the milk is spoiled. 
 

loud SIGH....!   Be careful peeps !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...