You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

blu '0xy' v-48|12

7ohmbro

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro

Mexi vendor. *Hasn't been through any testing yet*
Posting this to follow up in another thread. 

IMG-20200925-012255803.jpg

IMG-20200925-012558703.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drjimmy1964

• 7ohmbro

• Heavenlee

• meds7922

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope this doesn't get deleted - but probably will because it seems like I am trying to start a confrontation - but I am just curious -didn't you donate to get here for the same reason we did ?  I ca

I searched real V 4812 by Vintage Pharmaceuticals. (Roxy 30's). Its clear the difference from the couple I've seen posted previously on this thread. The fakes are fairly good,but the V is different an

@7ohmbro yes that is a fent positive.  I would alert people in the vendor thread so that people are made aware.   So glad you test your stuff.  Strips save lives. 

Posted Images

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@7ohmbro please be safe since pills are definitely pressed be extremely careful. I do believe you. There have been reports of fentanyl laced but I never heard of Diego sending them but stay on the safe side and be careful until further testing.  

• Opal Sponsor
meds7922
30 minutes ago, 7ohmbro said:

Mexi vendor. *Hasn't been through any testing yet*
Posting this to follow up in another thread. 

IMG-20200925-012255803.jpg

IMG-20200925-012558703.jpg

I thought ones i had  b4 were lighter  blue in  color but maybe they just look darker in your pic. They should  be fairly hard to break in half. Honestly id get test strips and test a small part of a pill. You can't really tell by looking anymore. Some fakes look identical.

Edited by meds7922
  • Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

I agree great advice @meds7922 but remember they should be tested just because I know some pressed pills have had fen** in them we should not ruin Diego's reputation until we know for sure. But I advise @7ohmbro to be extremely safe before trying anything suspicious out. Please be safe! Love to all H

• Opal Sponsor
meds7922
10 minutes ago, Heavenlee said:

I agree great advice @meds7922 but remember they should be tested just because I know some pressed pills have had fen** in them we should not ruin Diego's reputation until we know for sure. But I advise @7ohmbro to be extremely safe before trying anything suspicious out. Please be safe! Love to all H

@Heavenlee, I did not mean from Diego. I have never gotten that  brand from him. I just meant I've had that brand before but they should be tested because looking at them is not a way to tell. Thats why I asked that he post on this thread and not Diego's.

Edited by meds7922
  • Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

Thank you @meds7922 you did exactly the right thing. This is where it should be until we figure out this mystery. You did good, thank you sweetie! Hev

I apologize to you @meds7922 I didn't realize that this way a new thread and thank you to @7ohmbro I totally believe him. But they should be tested to make sure what they are. I am sorry I am recovering from heart surgery and took a val and didn't realize it was changed to a new thread. 

Edited by Heavenlee
Took a Val for pain
  • Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
5 hours ago, meds7922 said:

I thought ones i had  b4 were lighter  blue in  color but maybe they just look darker in your pic. They should  be fairly hard to break in half.

They're like sky blue up close, my awful mobile camera makes it look seafoamish. Oh, and they're extremely easy to break apart -- especially with a razor blade.

Dissolves quite easily aswell.

IMG-20200926-000819638.jpg

Edited by 7ohmbro
added pic
  • Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro

I ran a test with a strip and heres the result.

I believe I'm reading it right; looks like its positive for F3nt to me.

IMG-20200926-000414328.jpg

Whoopiegoldburgg222

Geez, thats scary thank you for sharing

• Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty

@7ohmbro yes that is a fent positive.  I would alert people in the vendor thread so that people are made aware.   So glad you test your stuff.  Strips save lives. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@7ohmbro yes exactly what @DoomKittysaid. I use those same strips. As I said in D's thread,  I test everything.

D told me he never tests (or takes) any of his product. When I told him  the purples were testing positive for MET he didn't flinch. He said "no problem, I heard there was an issue with these these, throw them away, I will resend whatever you want."  

So many others here smarter, WAY smarter about the testing. Glad you tested. I test with a strip for f3nt AND a second test, reagent, to make sure my desired ingredient is present. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
3 minutes ago, alixjones2018 said:

So many others here smarter, WAY smarter about the testing. Glad you tested. I test with a strip for f3nt AND a second test, reagent, to make sure my desired ingredient is present. 

Yeah, I have both and that was my plan. I started with the strips and well, didnt even need to go to a second test. Ridiculous

• Opal Sponsor
meds7922
7 hours ago, 7ohmbro said:

I ran a test with a strip and heres the result.

I believe I'm reading it right; looks like its positive for F3nt to me.

IMG-20200926-000414328.jpg

This shit is getting out of control. 10 years ago and before, fent was a rarity in pills, now it seems legit pills are the rarity. And they press it in to anything. Roxy, it seemed that they pressed these with fent first, then percs, vics and even xanny. Hell its found in stimulants too. It's just greed, they know its harder for people to get scripts for CII drugs and press for pennies and charging 1$ or more a mg. Best to have these strips for anything you purchase nowadays. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
2 minutes ago, meds7922 said:

This shit is getting out of control. 10 years ago and before, fent was a rarity in pills, now it seems legit pills are the rarity. And they press it in to anything. Roxy, it seemed that they pressed these with fent first, then percs, vics and even xanny. Hell its found in stimulants too. It's just greed, they know its harder for people to get scripts for CII drugs and press for pennies and charging 1$ or more a mg. Best to have these strips for anything you purchase nowadays. 

yep. At this point, I'd probably have better luck finding pure #4 than legit p1lls

• Opal Sponsor
meds7922
24 minutes ago, 7ohmbro said:

yep. At this point, I'd probably have better luck finding pure #4 than legit p1lls

Yeah, unfortunately I had a great source for #4 straight from the block, it had no fent in it. He tested, i tested. After a few good deliveries. Poof, he went awol... It was outstanding product. Im so pissed, but hope it was not LE. Waiting for a reply, so far not too optimistic...  😢

Edited by meds7922