You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

veggie time slips sh0p

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

new pastebin, frens. nothing new about it except the address :)

https://pastebin.com/VE69GtTg

@Biskobro could i possibly have this address replace the address on page one? If not, no worries. love to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• veggieragz

• 7ohmbro

• vs322

• marthastewart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 days from donation to touchdown. And while most articles are known for making me smile, the absolute preciousness of the magazines got me all tingly and happy inside. Yet to research but I'm glad th

I never post here, but I thought this vendor deserves it. Excellent communication, fast delivery, and everything is as advertised. And the packaging...well, I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone aw

Just placed my second order. There was a slight hiccup, no one's fault, but Ms. M offered to more than compensate for it. She's the absolute best! I can't recommend this vendor highly enough!

• Opal Sponsor
herewegoagain

Can anyone comment on the cyclazadone? My lab hasn't experimented on it before, reading a pretty mixed bag of reviews on reddit etc (to clarify--of the chem itself, not Veggie's quality!!) 

& I asked a page or two ago, but will throw it out here for visibility--anyone have experience with Veg's memantine? Am thinking I'll be taking the dive on it, but this is also new to my lab, so can feel that extra lil layer of caution dangling like windchimes lining a maze my curiosity is tepidly wandering without much expectation of an exit.

Thanks y'all, keeps lots of H20 on deck for any experiments, stay safe !!

• Sapphire Sponsor
brnr1822

@herewegoagain  I may be able to provide a lab report on n-m-cyc, cyc, and mem as all have been ordered and will be entirely new research products.  It would likely be the end of this week or beginning of next, so hit me with a reminder Monday because I'm pretty damn forgetful these days.  Also, as everyone has stated, just the email exchanges themselves were a pleasure so I'm certain it will be the same for the other statements.

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

@herewegoagain so poetic at the end! sincerely loved it

@brnr1822 thank you for all the kindness in all dealings! your time frame is spot on :)

love to you both

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

hey friends! n-methyl [email protected] is back in stock :). For those of you that may have missed it 4effmph in stock. Already running low so get it while you can. 1 g for 50, 2.5 g for 100 :) etiz will be be back in stock end of the week.

love to you all!

• Sapphire Sponsor
Ejuiceman

Yessss, can't wait for the etiz to come back in stock. Seems like nobody carries it anymore.

• Sapphire Sponsor
brnr1822

I know I said something about a long winded review in an email, but I must first call you out on your lies.  Not just lies, but witchcraft to make things show up a full day earlier than expected... time slips indeed.  Research was not performed yet as I really wasn't expecting the surprise today and had already helped my friend Tina with her work on very advanced [email protected] and have a sneaking suspicion that it might have interfered with my report.  There will be rambling and reviewing to come, but I'm eternally late so no hopes of anything being a day early from me.  I can provide input on the effects of studying [email protected] while simultaneously researching the n-m-cyc, cyc, 4F, or all of them since I already have the answer for the curious: Don't do it... but it may be useful for harm reduction for the idiots like myself who know better but insist on doing it anyway.  Remember, one subject at a time, and stay away from advanced [email protected] altogether lest you find yourself awake for days disassembling anything electronic in search for solutions to every unsolved equation in existence.  As far as the mem, I'll be assessing certain data and claims made by previous research teams regarding it's "reversibility" features.  Thanks again for the time slip witchrafting of delivery a day early, I can already tell y'all that veggieragz is Top Qualified.

Double Deuces

Another awesome experience from start to finish! Communication, speed, quality, generosity...it’s all on point. Thank you so much!

-DD

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

@brnr1822 lol thank you for the very short but sweet pre-review. I can't wait to read the real deal. ur a sweetheart love to you!

@Ejuiceman

As of right now et1z0lam  is back in stock, friends. 

@Double Deuces

thankyou so much deuces you are the sweetest.

as i mentioned earlier, tiz tincture is back in stock :) 

sadly 4f is out of stock but only if you believe that time is linear. 

be sure to check the pastebin once in a while for restocks and new items in case I forget to mention them here.

love you all thank you!!

• Opal Sponsor
Godzilla

Weeeee  

Of course everything went well. Bit of a hiccup in that the supply chain was goofed by the current postal system, but the pack landed as normal once it was shipped out, and I was given an even 50% increase across the board to compensate! Also probably the first vendor I’ve encountered that reached out to ME first over the status of a pack, which is a nice thing to see.   

Will be back for sure!

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

@Godzilla thanks so much G, love to you!

I tracked a handful of packages that were estimated to arrive thursday, friday, or saturday, and many are still on their wat apparently.

Some of them danced around local distro centers for a few days before setting off. maybe holiday shipping commenced hence mega p0stal nonsense?

I appreciate everyone's patience and please all customers always feel free to ask me about the status of a package. I'll do my best to accommodate needs,  

In light of the coming holiday stresses I'm doing a special on tiz for DBG members only - 150 mg for $45.

The coupon password is "pils emit"

no password no discount (in case you forget, its just time slip spelled backwards like the red room in twin peaks. you also have to try and say it to get the discount but thats like an honor code kind of agreement :)

The sale starts now and lasts until thanksgiving. 

love you all 

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

ok friends just kidding actually theres a clean 5 grams of 4f left, 50 each, no more 2.5 for a 100 deal until I get restocked sorry friends. first to email me and order it and pay for it are the first to be served the last of it lol. just the way it is friends. 

love you all

• Members
New user01

Magazine update, it landed today took less than a week! Packaged great, love the little items thrown in. Just give off a positive energy. Not had time to research. Will do a review when I do so e research. Again I think Maggie is 100%.

askABOUmyDOG

Finally made an account after lurking for quite some time because of this vendor. Super fast shipping . Donation thurs, received today with tracking and quite a pleasure to deal with. Have a date with the 1 P on Wednesday. Highly recommend!

• Members
New user01

Everything is great. Have to say the best of the best!