You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

veggie time slips sh0p

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

hey sweet friends! Thanks for warming up my heart with your sweet and thoughtful reviews. aw so toasty. 

Good news tho!!!! An exciting rather fabulous  stim has been added to the menu. This one seemed to fly under the radar but I can assure you its not that it  lacks even a speck of value and magic. You can go  read all about it on the bin posted on page 1 of this thread. The bin is where most of the magic happens so I highly recommend a  friendly visit,

Also, if you wanna avoid buying 4fmph for 90 dollars a g, three of you sweethearts have that opportunity. Then it will be gone for a little while, or maybe a good long while. That;s the whole game, huh? We just dont know. So don't play some silly guessing game I just made up and, if you want it, come and get it. Why? Because you deserve it (and also bc the holidays are fucking exhausting). 

Ok holiday cheer to everybody and so so much love!

oh and one last thing, the, erm, un-analog of 4 @co dmt, the dried earthy fungal one, is back in stock right in time to recoup and take stock of your life after seeing family members extremely drunk or vice versa, Sorry to be so negative, or you can use them just to reminisce about how great thanksgiving was :) cause i bet its gonna be great . Personally, I'm quarantining on the other side of my family and not to be cruel but I couldn't be about it more chuffed. 

Edited by veggieragz
forgot to mention a restocked item
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• veggieragz

• 7ohmbro

• vs322

• marthastewart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never post here, but I thought this vendor deserves it. Excellent communication, fast delivery, and everything is as advertised. And the packaging...well, I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone aw

5 days from donation to touchdown. And while most articles are known for making me smile, the absolute preciousness of the magazines got me all tingly and happy inside. Yet to research but I'm glad th

@veggieragz I would love a domestic O-pce or 3-meo-pce source.  Thanks for the reply, looking forward to placing an order with you 

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

omg guys we're page 10 years old. I feel like i've grown and learned so much. thx for raising me, dbg. 

sorry to double post but v quickly I'm down to one half ounce of the aforementioned, I know some of you had asked when they'd be around again but I can't remember exactly who, I'm certain it wasn't those who ordered though. So I'm posting here in hopes that those who gotta have it have might see this and have the chance to get it. Btw the strain is penis envy, no price change, but extra extra powerful cubes coming at ya sweeties

love you all!

Edited by veggieragz
  • Sapphire Sponsor

I'm going to write my wall o' text review here and will discuss the experiences in the General Talk forum to keep things more on track.  I  haven't forgotten, but it's been almost one week time slip and I keep thinking it's a totally different day from what it really is.  I'll start lavishing praises tonight once I do some work that's a couple weeks overdue... I really am the slowest man in the world (procrastination wise) as well as the most tardy person in the world since I knew the former champ and she was only ever early at the one thing most people try to avoid as long as possible.  I mean, I've never been 5 hours late just leaving my house to meet someone, maybe 2 - 2.5 hours late, but never 5.

• Sapphire Sponsor
On 10/12/2020 at 5:09 AM, veggieragz said:

@swifTinator\

forgive my dull eyes and ears...

are you saying that there are synergistically large data yields were achieved in researching the aforementioned simultaneously? 

or that, in general, these materials make for great research results and you might be interested in obtaining?

@7ohmbro

I'm glad you're into the idea of n00ts being available at the shop. It's something I've  researched and read about  even longer than

more traditional research options; particularly stacks and combinations that don't make machines want to end it all, and also that don't cause significant damage to them while they manically focus & bliss out on reddit.

idk if we should take it to another thread or if we're fine right here but i would love to hear about anyone's favorite nootropic research stacks. 

I'm actually equipped to encapsulate accurate custom blends and would love to offer that service on the cheap if anyone was interested. 

This
Also, @veggieragz my magazines landed today!! 

Ordered/paid 10/23, Mailed the same day (I ordered wayyy early morning)... Received a bountiful selection of reading material for my machine today 10/29. Excellent communication throughout, so much fun to talk with and I feel this vendor is genuinely, genuinely good-hearted and we’re extremely lucky to have them here. Stealth is good, crafty means of getting medicine to your front door 😎

I haven’t had much time to play yet, or offer a more detailed review, as I’ve been dealing with some bullshit and needed to take care of some things. That being said, I wanted to provide what I immediately know from my experience, and that is this vendor is probably the sweetest I’ve come across in the forum, affordable (Extra bumps for that, if you’ve been anywhere near other rc vendors lately), and just amazing through and through. I am very eager to read up on my magazine tutorials, and will report back with how effective the techniques are for keeping my machine running tip-top. Until then, VeggieRagz gets my full approval and I hope she sticks around for us for a good while; so don’t be a dick if something *by chance* isn’t 100% on for you. I have a feeling this vendor will make it right. But do not abuse this vendor’s kindness. Otherwise, you’re no better than the vendors you bitch about scamming you (that’s the royal “you” btw.... Not singling anyone out, just a word to the wise.)

So far, this one seems definitely a keeper.  
Thank you @veggieragz, you’re such a sweetheart, very much appreciated, and Much Love to you!! 💚💜💚

Cheers all,

GertieB

• Sapphire Sponsor
brnr1822

I think I will use this as the placeholder and write my wall of text in note pad and transfer over.  I wanted to quickly agree with @GertBFrobe that she is one of the few reliable and trustworthy domestic vendors of anything, and seems like a genuinely genuine person, so take the time to remember that vendors are just people doing a job and not some sort of "service" themselves, so be kind, patient, and try having a bit of conversation even in order emails.  She's risking her neck more than you so don't forget two things:

1.  What I just said like two sentences ago.

2.  If anyone is selling or knows where to find a pair of Technics SL-1200 MK2 direct drive turntables,  hit me up because I needs them badly.   I guess a decent set of MK5s for the the right price woudl also work.  And I don't mean some set you find on Ebay,  I'd like to at least get to ask some questions and maybe hear a recording of them being used recently in case I can't find any locally.

Edited by brnr1822
Clarification.
  • Members
OfficeGirl

Is this vendor still here? I wanted to order some of the mph but i don't know current stock as its a old paste says 3 grams left.

Edited by OfficeGirl
  • Sapphire Sponsor
brnr1822

@OfficeGirl I may challenge you to a duel if you go after all 3... but I did send her an email asking a few things, including what you mentioned, but it's the Holidays and I also tend to email at weird hours and days, but it looks like she was online somewhat recently.  I'm just going to throw out an order, mostly interested in something else, but if you're lab is out of the 4F totally, let me know and I'll say in my message I'm ok with leaving that item out if there is only 1 left.  Let's see what happens, it might be my fault for procrastinating on a promised review, but that's what I do best.

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

@OfficeGirl

sorry officegirl (I've always loved your sn/avatar btw) , we are out of 4f for a little while,  but to anyone who already paid for it, there's no need to worry,  on her way to you. my bad on letting the bin get stale, loves

it's freshened up now tho with a flashy new offering: *Amn0fel1c Ac1d* - very potent, dopamine heavy stim to love but also respect very much in your research,  do the reading before the eating ;)

love you all! It's almost silly and I know it's hard to believe but  can you believe that even more surprises are on their merry way 💋

bin in page 1