You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• Opal Sponsor
aynsoph
13 hours ago, iversusvsversusi said:

@askABOUmyDOG but, what about your dog?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, LOL!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drunkensmurf

• aynsoph

• DoomKitty

• Godzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rarechems Gonna go ahead and make a more official thread for this operation.  This is the retail store for Lizard Labs.  I suggest using their non-NL shipping, which ships neither from Spain or N

Just a heads up to everyone that Rarechems was hacked and all personal info (name used, address, email) was stolen.  I HIGHLY recommend now to NOT use them.  They say theyre "fixing" it but the fact t

Contrary to what i said in my last post, customer info is/was actually stored encrypted on their server, but the hack happened at the "webshop level via an e-commerce platform exploit that was used to

• Opal Sponsor
aynsoph
On 2/6/2021 at 9:33 AM, aynsoph said:

@askABOUmyDOG, it seems we're possibly in the same boat. My order on 12/18 has yest to arrive either. It is unsettling, but considering coronavirus and people ordering more online (and one time my order from RareChems was shipped out eight days late). But, those in charge with their order fulfillment took care of it and sped on the delivery to me once I alerted them of the mistake. May God TRULY Bless you in Christ Jesus Our Lord, my friend! 😊

I don't know why I typed 12/18. I ordered on 01/10/21, it was marked as "shipped" on 01/12/21 yet still nothing received as of today, 02/11/21.

• Sapphire Sponsor
Jacob Jashers

I think they quit US packs.

• Opal Sponsor
aynsoph
8 hours ago, Jacob Jashers said:

I think they quit US packs.

No, they're still shipping to the US. They even have a scrolling text on the top of their website mentioning that "USPS is experiencing unprecedented volume increases and limited employee availability due to the impacts of COVID-19," and their shipping section mentions that they "ship worldwide with the exception of UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Austria."

I just wish their stealth was better and/or they offered a different ship-from country instead of what they have chosen as an envelope to ship in and only having the Netherlands for their outgoing mail. @Chemical Collective had it down-pat with their very cool and discreet envelopes, like it was coming from a legit business(!) instead of how Rarechems sends it. If packaging was allowed to be mentioned I would simply mention the size of their envelopes compared to Chemical Collective's envelopes.

I am going to try TheRealRc, God allowing, for another small order, as I read that their stealth is comparable to Chemical Collective's now and they won't stop shipping to the US until April 30, 2021.

Edited by aynsoph
I added more text and I spell-corrected one word.
  • Opal Sponsor
aynsoph

I just found out about chemagora.ca . They have what I am looking for, they are reported to have great stealth and, best of all, they are located in Canada! They also offer re-ships, it seems!

I wish I knew about them before spending $200 on RareChems!

• Sapphire Sponsor
Jacob Jashers

@aynsoph yes Chemicals Collective was a wonderful place indeed , I never had any issues no matter what I ordered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor
aynsoph

I would recommend that US customers take no risk ordering from this company unless they get another country which they ship from besides the Netherlands.

My first order was shipped from Belgium and received just fine. But, I had no choice in my second, twice as large order for just blotter sheets.

After a month and a half I have yet to receive the order.

I am sure Customs seized it due to RareChems' total lack of stealth by sending orders in a larger than necessary envelope regardless of how small an amount of blotter paper is ordered.

• Opal Sponsor
Drunkensmurf
22 hours ago, aynsoph said:

I would recommend that US customers take no risk ordering from this company unless they get another country which they ship from besides the Netherlands.

My first order was shipped from Belgium and received just fine. But, I had no choice in my second, twice as large order for just blotter sheets.

After a month and a half I have yet to receive the order.

I am sure Customs seized it due to RareChems' total lack of stealth by sending orders in a larger than necessary envelope regardless of how small an amount of blotter paper is ordered.

I agree. My last order never showed up. There are 1 or 2 other places to look at. It's too bad because my first 3 orders arrived. Maybe this is just the risk we take. I'm waiting on my 1st love letter. Haha. Hopefully not. I'll just take the loss

• Opal Sponsor
aynsoph

@Drunkensmurf You can see how their lack of stealth is non-existent as well, right? And, if you ever dealt with @Chemical Collectiveyou would know how smooth their stealth in letters is. It's just so disappointing.

• Opal Sponsor
Drunkensmurf
20 hours ago, aynsoph said:

@Drunkensmurf You can see how their lack of stealth is non-existent as well, right? And, if you ever dealt with @Chemical Collectiveyou would know how smooth their stealth in letters is. It's just so disappointing.

I did go through CC many times. It was a sad day when they stopped shipping to US. There stealth is so far ahead of rarechems. Even though I only lost one pack from RC. I decided to go with TRRC and kind of stocked on the stuff I liked. And used chemagora, they are more slightly local. Hopefully someone can take CC's place in the next year or 2.

• Sapphire Sponsor
Jacob Jashers

That is weak as fuck Stealth is how all my orders from  Chemical  Collective got home safe.  If they aren't concerned about stealth then they are not concerned about your btc , and getting repeat buyers. No good at business. 

• Opal Sponsor
Delgado777

its been over a month. Still have yet to receive a pretty pricey order. Got my first one just like the above poster stated. Will keep y'all updated. First one came in 20 days, now we're at day 36 with this one. Could be the "usps delays". who the fuck knows. Never again 

chemagora looked good will try them if all else fails 

• Opal Sponsor
Drunkensmurf
Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2021 at 12:24 PM, Delgado777 said:

its been over a month. Still have yet to receive a pretty pricey order. Got my first one just like the above poster stated. Will keep y'all updated. First one came in 20 days, now we're at day 36 with this one. Could be the "usps delays". who the fuck knows. Never again 

chemagora looked good will try them if all else fails 

Yeah. I feel the same way. It's not worth the worry. Trrc would take 2 weeks. Rarechems was alwasy 1 month. Just get trrc before they stop shipping to US

Edited by Drunkensmurf
misspell
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor

I just sent RC a message about not receiving a request from december. What are the chances they will respond and reship? 

• Opal Sponsor
IridiumAndLace

@Drunkensmurf

If you're in the US, I believe their policy is all sales are final with no refunds or reships whatsoever. I have an order from early February (stupid) that hasn't arrived, so be sure to let us know if they make an exception for you!