Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rarechems

DoomKitty

• Opal Sponsor
1rocketcycle
On 12/22/2021 at 2:57 PM, edgo said:

I will, but have you at least installed the Tor Browser and GPG Tools and know how PGP works?   If not, you should do that first.

I truly appreciate the concern (I know the word gets thrown around a lot but I'm being genuine here). I'm reasonably fluent in D'net procedures - used to be the only way my SO could stay on her medication after we moved into the bowels of hell. ;) I thought about posting my public key but wasn't sure of the protocol here (seemed like it could be kind of spammy/inconsiderate, you know?). If you'd like I could PM my Proton Mail addy instead, so it's all encrypted. Just let me know and thanks in advance.

• Opal Sponsor
xxcavemanxx
On 12/22/2021 at 1:00 PM, edgo said:

No, I don't think you will.  Rarechems does not do tracked ship to USA so there's no way USPS can show it in informed delivery.   Once Rarechems tells you its shipped either you'll get it or that's the last you'll hear about it.

Oh, good point. I didn't think about that.

• Opal Sponsor

been 10 days since shipment hopefully my order arrives this week

• Diamond Sponsor
Drunkensmurf

I am 100% rec. Only 1 didnt arrive and it was re ship successful. Going on 30 days now since my last req but sometimes this is normal during holiday months. I wouldn't be upset if it doesnt show since I'm due for that. Lol. But fingers crossed. I wouldn't send $ if I didnt feel good about it. Stay safe out out there everyone. And happy new years!!!!! 2022 will be better

Edited by Drunkensmurf

• Opal Sponsor
On 12/30/2021 at 3:07 PM, Drunkensmurf said:

I am 100% rec. Only 1 didnt arrive and it was re ship successful. Going on 30 days now since my last req but sometimes this is normal during holiday months. I wouldn't be upset if it doesnt show since I'm due for that. Lol. But fingers crossed. I wouldn't send $ if I didnt feel good about it. Stay safe out out there everyone. And happy new years!!!!! 2022 will be better

I dunno.  I don't want  to jinx you, but 30 days is a long time. Pre-hollidays it seemed 7-9 days was average.  But some people have reported 30+ days, so there's hope.  I hope you get it.   Too bad RareChems doesn't do tracked to USA so you at least know what's going on.

• Opal Sponsor
On 12/22/2021 at 2:08 AM, mellowella said:

Still waiting on the 11/9 order. I live in a rural area on the east coast, and I’ve had mail go missing from two counties away recently. Placed my last order on 12/15 which shipped 12/16. Fingers crossed. 

have you received your order?

• Opal Sponsor
sirchade
On 12/19/2021 at 12:22 AM, Frey said:

ordered on the 16th, will update if I get it. 

also am I able to see this package on informed delivery if it makes it to the usa? just started using it not sure how it works

No. None of my packs showed in ID

• Opal Sponsor
mellowella
On 1/2/2022 at 2:52 AM, Frey said:

have you received your order?

Not yet. I’ll update when/if I do. 

• Diamond Sponsor
Drunkensmurf
On 1/1/2022 at 2:10 PM, edgo said:

I dunno.  I don't want  to jinx you, but 30 days is a long time. Pre-hollidays it seemed 7-9 days was average.  But some people have reported 30+ days, so there's hope.  I hope you get it.   Too bad RareChems doesn't do tracked to USA so you at least know what's going on.

I been in the same situation many times. But luck does run out eventually. I'll just do the normal 3 month wait and message them.

harrycc
13 hours ago, Drunkensmurf said:

I been in the same situation many times. But luck does run out eventually. I'll just do the normal 3 month wait and message them.

Do they reship? I had 3 successful packs w them until this last one I ordered mid November that still hasn’t showed

• Opal Sponsor
On 1/5/2022 at 8:49 AM, harrycc said:

Do they reship? I had 3 successful packs w them until this last one I ordered mid November that still hasn’t showed

in my Experience they don't reship.  I asked them and they said nothing they can do when it gets grabbed 😪

• Sapphire Sponsor
BlueIndian

Currently, I'm patiently waiting on my latest order, but likely it's been grabbed, since it's now been a month since it shipped. Usually I receive within a week or ten days at most. Overall, I've had really luck with these guys, yet this makes the third shipment in past six months that has not showed. Will continue to order since they're about the best at stocking dissociates, but will keep my orders to their minimum order amount. Hope this helps. 

• Opal Sponsor

Ordered - 12/15/21

Shipped - 12/16/21

Delivered - 01/13/22

29 days, havent tested

• Opal Sponsor
3 hours ago, Frey said:

Ordered - 12/15/21

Shipped - 12/16/21

Delivered - 01/13/22

29 days, havent tested

Yes!!! Happy for you! We have the same order and ship date, so you’re giving me some hope for the mail tomorrow. 

• Opal Sponsor

Checkout is down but look at the new shipping options. UPS tracked!? Will we finally get tracked packages to USA? Could be a game-changer