You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rarechems

DoomKitty

• Emerald Sponsor
CAHEpiphany

Two weeks from donate to landing this time. Better stock up if you want stuff that falls under the ban.

• Opal Sponsor

I spoke too soon. That was 1/2 of the smokeys order. Hopefully Rarechems pulls through!

• Members
SensoryDeprived
On 9/11/2021 at 3:14 AM, EasyMoneySnip3r said:

@SensoryDeprived wish us US folks had that option lol

Well according to the shipping section on their website you do have tracking as an option for US.

• Opal Sponsor
mellowella
On 9/12/2021 at 5:16 PM, MykaC27 said:

I spoke too soon. That was 1/2 of the smokeys order. Hopefully Rarechems pulls through!

@MykaC27 Can you keep us updated if your pack lands? I ordered around the same time as you. Wondering if it’s just a bad time again for NL packs. 

• Opal Sponsor

@mellowella yeah I’ve already written it off as a no show. 😢 🪦 

• Members
SensoryDeprived

So far mine is a no show..  I knew that i shouldn't of gotten my hopes up after receiving my first pack from them this year in a record time of 5 working days.

Ordered on 23/08
Shipped on 25/08 
Nothing yet..

While it's absolutely on me to have expected that trend to continue, it still hurts.. Though there's still hope because it has been 18 working days and i've had packs land after the 2 month mark but that was with full blown covid. We'll see.

Edited by SensoryDeprived
spelling

• RUBY Sponsor
Scottydoesntknow

Remember my earlier post stating that it beats buying scratch-offs..  

I would confidently buy said scratch-off from Rare, all day every day.  

Just throwing that out there.  I cringe when I see customers from certain areas putting the blame on them.  Same with a couple of other outfits.  Any risk is explicitly stated, and agreed to by customer.  

*Not directed at anyone in particular, just a friendly reminder.  Most participants in this thread seem pretty savvy.

Rare has always been tops in my book.

• Members
SensoryDeprived

@Scottydoesntknow What do you mean by scratch-offs? Sorry i probably missed your earlier posts.

• RUBY Sponsor
Scottydoesntknow
3 hours ago, SensoryDeprived said:

@Scottydoesntknow What do you mean by scratch-offs? Sorry i probably missed your earlier posts.

I just mean that when someone  is purchasing research materials, that person is making a choice to gamble, whether they realize it or not.  In the US, one can go into nearly any convenience store and purchase "scratch-off" lottery tickets and take their chances.   Some have better odds than others..  

Regarding the acquisition of research materials online, one is always taking a chance.  Sometimes because of a source that cannot be trusted, sometimes due to happenings beyond any control (mail, custom, human error) and sometimes a combination of all.

My reference was just to point out that odds are certainly in your favor if utilizing a quality source such as Rare for research materials, as they have gone above and beyond to do their part to ensure maximum chance of success, ime.  

Edited by Scottydoesntknow
I kan spellz

• Grand Poobah
On 9/12/2021 at 11:20 PM, SensoryDeprived said:

Well according to the shipping section on their website you do have tracking as an option for US.

It says that on the shipping section, but when you go to check out its not an option.  Can only do untracked to US.  Thats why they have that whole spiel about re-shippers on the front page.

• Members
SensoryDeprived

@Scottydoesntknow Ahh ok i get what your saying.

@DoomKitty Damn that sucks.. I guess it will probably be the same for Canadian orders, i was about to try it out.

• Diamond Sponsor
Drunkensmurf

Crap. Just when I finally decide to order 2fdck from them. I find out it has been banned in Germany, with a lot of other stuff, and they no longer offer it.

Edited by Drunkensmurf