You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rarechems

DoomKitty

• Opal Sponsor
Dribble
3 hours ago, porkandbeansboy said:

Sorry I didn't type up this review earlier.

My 1st order only took a total of 12 days Shipped July 16th received July 28th I was very relieved it arrived and I plan to order again after their vacation time is over.

I just received my 1st order I haven't had a chance to test the purity. Once I do I will come back here to let you all know how good it compares to batches I've got from other vendors.

Yes, looking forward to your update!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Emerald Sponsor
Shadowclone

47 days + and counting.

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

@Shadowclone I would send them an email when they get back and see about a reship.  Ive only had 1 pack of theirs go missing and they reshipped it for free.   I know of 3 other people who've gotten reships as well, tho all of us are regular customers so not sure how much that plays in to it.   Also curious if what you ordered was something that's more commonly seized?

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

hey @DoomKitty when are they opening up again? 

3 hours ago, DoomKitty said:

@Shadowclone I would send them an email when they get back and see about a reship.  Ive only had 1 pack of theirs go missing and they reshipped it for free.   I know of 3 other people who've gotten reships as well, tho all of us are regular customers so not sure how much that plays in to it.   Also curious if what you ordered was something that's more commonly seized?

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r
58 minutes ago, kranulitis said:

Thank you boi now eat your 🍝 

• Diamond Sponsor
BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor

@kranulitis the answer you seek is in your post. Just a click away. 

• Opal Sponsor

My last order from them is a no show.   30+ days now.   I think packs from NL are getting to the US pretty quick these days -- like 10 days -- if they arrive.   Not blaming Rarechems.   It's an NL thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@DoomKitty great to hear, i was solid with them before they went on break havent researched since .. a bit scared  

• Sapphire Sponsor

Gonna join y'all in trying them out now after the update. I had only ever ordered from smokeys. Got 3 for 3 from them. Was always tempted to try rarechems but didn't wanna try something when I know smokey's works, but they won't ship some of the stuff I want whereas rarechems will. Trying to get some 3-MMC and 2-FMA and hoping it all works out. Will update.

• Diamond Sponsor

It frustrates me to no end that I have the means to purchase 1kg of their a-php, and would, but can't.  It doesn't seem like I can get a-php from anywhere these days.

I'm not even able to purchase their Etizolam products!

Edited by Tylenol

• Diamond Sponsor
Drunkensmurf
6 hours ago, Tylenol said:

It frustrates me to no end that I have the means to purchase 1kg of their a-php, and would, but can't.  It doesn't seem like I can get a-php from anywhere these days.

I'm not even able to purchase their Etizolam products!

I emailed them a while ago about that. Turns out they wont ship etizolam to US because there is a high seizure rate. I guess it has been confiscated too much. Other vendors carry the bars

• Grand Poobah
DoomKitty

Its a bit different when something is outright banned federally or in many states vs. analogue act grey area.   As far as the etiz and a-php go.  Saw that report of the Idaho woman who got busted imported a-php from NL recently.  Looking at a max sentence of 20yrs.  Vendors dont wanna get mixed with that.  Especially since they're on the up and up in NL usually, as far as being a legit tax paying company or whatever. 

Edited by DoomKitty