You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rarechems

DoomKitty

• Opal Sponsor
sirchade

10/10 

Awesome 😎

• Opal Sponsor
RClikeITS1999

Paid 7/1.

Shipped 7/5.

Pack received in a major city in central USA 7/13.  

It actually worked.   Keep your packs small, 5gs or less I would recommend.  No pellets IMO. 

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

Received in record time for me. 7 days east of the mississippi.  Havent ordered in a minute and their new packaging is millennia better than their old.  My pack was powders only and less than 3g.  

• V.I.P Member
porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

Due to all the positive reviews I've decided to make an order. I hope it arrives as this is the only reliable vendor who stocks the product that I need.

Edited by porkandbeansboy

• V.I.P Member
EasyMoneySnip3r

@DoomKitty enjoy rarechems is extremely underrated. Better sources for sure but they are great. Im 5/5 with them

• Emerald Sponsor
Shadowclone

It's been about 22 days. Box still empty. I read a new book. Worked on a couple cars. I've been pretty productive lately. So can't complain.

• Opal Sponsor
Dribble

Hey all, first time poster here. I placed an order with Rare on 7/8. I will update if it lands ;) thanks for the good news from previous posts. 

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

@Dribble Ill keep my fingers crossed for you! 

• Opal Sponsor
Dribble

Seems their site has been down for a bit, I believe they usually do routine maintenance and shut down each month, but this seems to be going on longer than last time. I hope it resolves itself quickly. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
strungoutinheaven

They’ve got an excused absence coming up for Summer Break, but that’s July 23 - August 23 according to their email… preparations, perhaps? 

• V.I.P Member
porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

Wow I did not know that I'm glad I made at least 1 order before they go on break. I was hoping to make 2nd order before my 1st arrives though. If they are going to be on vacation for a week I will have to wait to make a 2nd order.

Edited by porkandbeansboy

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

Apparently the data center hosting them went down and they dont know why so they are offline and also without access.  They were able to send out a newsletter about it, but all the orders i guess are site stored so they cant email people with orders.  The newsletter said that if yr order was marked as "Preparation" then it has been shipped and if it was marked "payment accepted" then it hasnt been shipped cuz they cant access the packing slips.  Also said they will make sure they get out all orders prior to them having vacation even if they have to delay vacation.

• V.I.P Member
EasyMoneySnip3r

@Dribble wow quick for US

• V.I.P Member
EasyMoneySnip3r
6 hours ago, EasyMoneySnip3r said:

@Dribble wow quick for US

Best i ever got was after 17 days ( shipped) not paid