You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• Members
10 minutes ago, TOASTEDTACO said:

Unfortunately I think a lot of us are in this situation. I order from the vendors and hope that it arrives. I've been placing larger orders which may be preventing it getting through customs but I want to order enough to last if it does get thru..  

Same, I'm always torn between making a large order to last or making many small orders in case of confiscation. I'd be really bummed out right now if a large order got snatched, so I'm sticking to small orders. In the event that my most recent order does not make it, I may order one or two more times. However, if none of them make it, I guess I'm going to hold out and search far and wide for a domestic source of what I'm looking for which is mostly 2-fma and similar productivity stims.

Or maybe I'll take a year of chemistry at university...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drunkensmurf

• aynsoph

• Novod

• DoomKitty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rarechems Gonna go ahead and make a more official thread for this operation.  This is the retail store for Lizard Labs.  I suggest using their non-NL shipping, which ships neither from Spain or N

Just a heads up to everyone that Rarechems was hacked and all personal info (name used, address, email) was stolen.  I HIGHLY recommend now to NOT use them.  They say theyre "fixing" it but the fact t

Contrary to what i said in my last post, customer info is/was actually stored encrypted on their server, but the hack happened at the "webshop level via an e-commerce platform exploit that was used to

• Opal Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO
2 minutes ago, Novod said:

Same, I'm always torn between making a large order to last or making many small orders in case of confiscation. I'd be really bummed out right now if a large order got snatched, so I'm sticking to small orders. In the event that my most recent order does not make it, I may order one or two more times. However, if none of them make it, I guess I'm going to hold out and search far and wide for a domestic source of what I'm looking for which is mostly 2-fma and similar productivity stims.

Or maybe I'll take a year of chemistry at university...

Have you tried 3-fpm?

• Members
1 minute ago, TOASTEDTACO said:

Have you tried 3-fpm?

I have not tried any research chemical stimulants, I only have experience with vyvanse and adderall. I've got many personal projects that I'd like to occasionally use them to go on productivity binges. I'd look for a local vyvanse source or something, but RC stims are just so much more cost effective and some, like the one I've ordered, don't come with a nasty comedown nor do they make you so prone to masturbate.

• Opal Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO
1 minute ago, Novod said:

I have not tried any research chemical stimulants, I only have experience with vyvanse and adderall. I've got many personal projects that I'd like to occasionally use them to go on productivity binges. I'd look for a local vyvanse source or something, but RC stims are just so much more cost effective and some, like the one I've ordered, don't come with a nasty comedown nor do they make you so prone to masturbate.

If you get the opportunity you may want to try the 3-fpm then. It has one of the smoothest comedowns imo and it's not fiendish at all. Typically to comedown melatonin works fine for me. 

• Members
Just now, TOASTEDTACO said:

If you get the opportunity you may want to try the 3-fpm then. It has one of the smoothest comedowns imo and it's not fiendish at all. Typically to comedown melatonin works fine for me. 

I will keep that in mind and look for a reliable source. The one I recently ordered from probably has it, but I can't remember for sure. That is, if the nasty stinky poopoohead feds don't put their grubby little hands on my pack. I'd love to try out a lot of these RC stims and will do so if I have any kind of reasonable success landing packs. It's been around 4 years since I've been in the RC scene, and back then I was just ordered 1p-LSD from Lysergi.

• Members

Update: A friend of mine who ordered around the same time I did just had his pack land safe and sound. Mine has yet to land, and that could be because of regional differences (I'm very far in the middle of nowhere whereas he is in a major city). I have a bit more hope that mine will land

• Emerald Sponsor

Anybody try a reship service as they mention on their site?

• Members
8 minutes ago, pandabear82 said:

yes drunkensmurf got a reship and it landed, as well as another person here if i recall correctly

• Diamond Sponsor
Drunkensmurf
On 5/2/2021 at 5:38 PM, TOASTEDTACO said:

Unfortunately I think a lot of us are in this situation. I order from the vendors and hope that it arrives. I've been placing larger orders which may be preventing it getting through customs but I want to order enough to last if it does get thru..  

That might be the reason. I made 3 small orders from trrc for this same thought. Everything came through. But they are not shipping to usa anymore. I hope you get your stuff. Stay safe my friend!

• Diamond Sponsor
Drunkensmurf
43 minutes ago, pandabear82 said:

Yes panda. They have reshipped to my surprise. Send them a message. Re read messages on this forum. They are very nice about this. Good luck for your reship. Stay safe!

• Opal Sponsor
EleventySixTrillion

Ordered 4/20 received 5/4 in US. Impressive timing! Neat secure packaging!

Sent me a little extra too (20%)!

Edited by EleventySixTrillion
Weight/typo
  • Opal Sponsor
57 minutes ago, EleventySixTrillion said:

TY for giving me hope that mine will land!! 

• Opal Sponsor

I ordered from them last year and never got my package.. It was the first time I had used them and only had done so because jack from another vendor (won't name sources not sure if his store is on here but anyone that knows his store will know who I'm referring to) told me he vouched for them... I just assumed I got scammed, it wasn't a huge order more of a test order and I never knew they honored a reship. Wonder if they'd still honor mine? Lol and BTW I think the foil has a reason for being used JS... Won't go into depth but use your imagination why... At least that's my assumption. 

• Members

Update: two of my friends who ordered around the same time I did had their packages land. I posted one received theirs yesterday, and one received theirs today. Like I said, they both live in major metropolitan areas whereas I am pretty far in the wilderness, so I'm hoping that is why mine has not arrived yet. All 3 of us used pseudonyms (believable ones). The friend of mine who received his today went wild and spent 700$ on this one order, so I'm glad that his landed.

2 hours ago, EleventySixTrillion said:

Also glad that yours landed! I hope god delivers me and my package through this!

Edited by Novod
  • Opal Sponsor
49 minutes ago, Novod said:

Update: two of my friends who ordered around the same time I did had their packages land. I posted one received theirs yesterday, and one received theirs today. Like I said, they both live in major metropolitan areas whereas I am pretty far in the wilderness, so I'm hoping that is why mine has not arrived yet. All 3 of us used pseudonyms (believable ones). The friend of mine who received his today went wild and spent 700$ on this one order, so I'm glad that his landed.

Also glad that yours landed! I hope god delivers me and my package through this!

Giving me more hope haha. I ordered on 4/20 and am still waiting.