You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drunkensmurf

• aynsoph

• Novod

• DoomKitty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rarechems Gonna go ahead and make a more official thread for this operation.  This is the retail store for Lizard Labs.  I suggest using their non-NL shipping, which ships neither from Spain or N

Just a heads up to everyone that Rarechems was hacked and all personal info (name used, address, email) was stolen.  I HIGHLY recommend now to NOT use them.  They say theyre "fixing" it but the fact t

Contrary to what i said in my last post, customer info is/was actually stored encrypted on their server, but the hack happened at the "webshop level via an e-commerce platform exploit that was used to

• RUBY Sponsor

@DoomKitty So do you use the "Non-NL International Shipping (Worldwide)" that costs 20 EUR?  I think I know what you mean, but I want to clarify.  Also, do you have any rule-of-thumb upper bounds on total weight?  Like 10g or something?

These guys have some wild stuff...

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

@vs322 Yes, the 20 euro shipping.  I keep my orders under 3g whenever i order from europe.  I know lots of people order much higher, but i prefer only losing a little if it gets seized!

• Emerald Sponsor
CAHEpiphany

Still worrying about the [email protected] making it here safe and sound. @DoomKitty have you gotten something recently from them? What's the time frame it takes to get to the states, non NL?

I'm just being antsy... Ignore me :)

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

i get antsy tooooo!! the one i got recently was 13 days.  Another otw.  My book tell me i ordered from them earlier this year b4 they briefly stopped shipping to US and that order took 6 weeks but that was the beginning of pandemic.  Shipping is all over the place rn.  🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 May the packs land swift and unscathed!! 

• Emerald Sponsor
CAHEpiphany

Guess this is only day 11. My dumb self had to do it over a weekend and nothing got processed til the following Monday. May the packs land swift and unscathed!!

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

Yeah, plus their non-NL shipping only goes out once a week, and im unsure if "shipped" means they transferred it to other shipping place, or the item actually was shipped to US.  Im thinking the former.

Edited by DoomKitty
  • Diamond Sponsor

I just saw they have a banner at the top of the site referencing massive USPS delays and linking to an article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/usaandmain/2020/09/11/whos-getting-hit-hard-by-post-office-delays/3461404001/

Their prices are a little higher than others but I like that they perform NMR and GCMS tests on all products, and make the actual reports available.  Can anyone comment on the quality of their products compared to some of the other vendors?

I've tried to order from them several times but haven't due to shipping restrictions, vacations or other untimely events.

• Diamond Sponsor
Drunkensmurf

Thanks for starting this thread. It's a alternative for CC. I used to order from LL back in the day before they went wholesale and stopped shipping to the US. I'm going to make an order since they have the A L A D. I'll keep yall updated

• RUBY Sponsor

Has anybody researched their 4F-MPH? It's awfully pricey compared to BJC/LF or Predator but if it's really worth it I may just have to take the plunge as this has become one of my favorites ... LL has a pretty solid rep for quality. 

• RUBY Sponsor

@Pilliam Who is "LF"? 

And as an aside, did you ever try any of that "powdered-sugar" 4F-MPH from Purple Ghost Chems (before they turned sketchy)?  That stuff was *amazing*! 

• Opal Sponsor
swifTinator
4 hours ago, vs322 said:

@Pilliam Who is "LF"? 

And as an aside, did you ever try any of that "powdered-sugar" 4F-MPH from Purple Ghost Chems (before they turned sketchy)?  That stuff was *amazing*! 

I agr33 , no 400 mile per hour has tested the same since.

• RUBY Sponsor

@vs322 LF is LongflourishRC. They're the largest Chinese RC manufacturer and best (chinese) quality. Big Jack Chen/researchchemsclub sells a lot of Longflourish chems.