You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Domestic vendor with a-php and a-pvp

• Opal Sponsor
CAHEpiphany

He sent links to quality results but they are in the onion fields and I'm too lazy to harvest the links

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CAHEpiphany

• Tylenol

• swifTinator

• NolaBoss

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen this vendor name pop up a few weeks ago on Dread.   Only a couple reviews so far that i can find.   Not a stim lady but would love to see some reagent pics of the apvp at the very least.  Or gc/m

Took the plunge, not sure if this guy necessarily wanted to be posted but a+ stealth and opsec. Can't comment on quality yet but it was a 4 day turnaround from donation to landing, so I cannot complai

I cleared this with him before posting it. I should hopefully be able to post reagent test results for the a-pvp sometime today.  

Posted Images