You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Domestic vendor with a-php and a-pvp

• Sapphire Sponsor
Tylenol

Let me introduce you to a vendor that has started to offer some of the most hghly sought out mags domestically.

HenrysBookEmporium

https://defuse.ca/b/EvwvAcwm - the password is "books"

I've made two orders from him for a-pvp and a-php, as well as some benzos.  The a-php is great quality, I can say.  And the a-pvp rips but I've never had it so I can't compare, although others have and say it's the real deal.

A lab test will be done as soon as I can g
et away from the pipe long enough 😎

Shipping was fast and stealth almost had me discard it into the trash. 

I imagine this stuff will go fast so better stock up.  You can thank me later.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CAHEpiphany

• Tylenol

• swifTinator

• NolaBoss

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen this vendor name pop up a few weeks ago on Dread.   Only a couple reviews so far that i can find.   Not a stim lady but would love to see some reagent pics of the apvp at the very least.  Or gc/m

Took the plunge, not sure if this guy necessarily wanted to be posted but a+ stealth and opsec. Can't comment on quality yet but it was a 4 day turnaround from donation to landing, so I cannot complai

I cleared this with him before posting it. I should hopefully be able to post reagent test results for the a-pvp sometime today.  

Posted Images

• Opal Sponsor
swifTinator

A-pvp and a-php are both scheduled 1 u$a.

i think as well as UN convention global.

good luck with that.....

• Sapphire Sponsor
Tylenol
9 hours ago, swifTinator said:

A-pvp and a-php are both scheduled 1 u$a.

i think as well as UN convention global.

good luck with that.....

Correct, but so are a lot of others and if you're a fan of these then you'll risk it domestically.

Also if you do standard shipping the stealth was very good.

• Members
NolaBoss

@Tylenol Yes most stims are banned in the USA..... Have you tried NEP? Thats probably the newest replacement. Alot of the others get banned in China then they stop producing. So you have to go with replacements. NEP has amazing reviews. We also are running sales and have it in stock. Hope this helps. Feel free to send me a message if needed.

• Opal Sponsor
swifTinator

nEp is a nice to have for lab analysis, if its actually nEp. the powder that tested clean seemed to go full unicorn about a year ago  ,same time popularity and demand incresed. ---quality went to shit and prices soared.

n0r-ethyl-pentedrone is banned in china who WAS the main producer. nEp "replacements" as phrased by china (hEp ,ndh, ect) are shit .

CAS# 18268-16-1            nor-ethyl-pentedrone   is what you have stocked?  if so then yes  int3rested....  regards

• Opal Sponsor
swifTinator
13 hours ago, Tylenol said:

Correct, but so are a lot of others and if you're a fan of these then you'll risk it domestically.

Also if you do standard shipping the stealth was very good.

my lab does not order or stock illegal S1 substances.

This is a "Research chemical" thread unless I am mistaken.

• Opal Sponsor
CAHEpiphany

Isn't every chemical a research chemical? 🤔 H2O is used to assist with research in every laboratory.

I'll stop being pedantic lol sorry

Also that paste isn't up to date, I shot him an email

Edited by CAHEpiphany
  • Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty

Seen this vendor name pop up a few weeks ago on Dread.   Only a couple reviews so far that i can find.   Not a stim lady but would love to see some reagent pics of the apvp at the very least.  Or gc/ms analysis.  Most apvp on the DW turns out to be analogues.  The vendor said they're waiting on analytics to confirm and will post, so if thats true and happens i will link results here as well.   (side note: pressing RCs to look like pharma is fucking dumb imo.  I mean i get its a great way to get sales, but so dumb)

Edited by DoomKitty
  • Members
NolaBoss

Everyone have a great day.

Edited by NolaBoss
  • Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty

@NolaBoss Advertising in threads about other vendors is not ok.  And it will make you look very desperate which can make people hesitant to order from you .  Just a friendly heads up.  Also, NEP and A-PVP/A-PHP arent the same thing, so your threadjacking doesnt even makes sense. 

Edited by DoomKitty
  • Members
NolaBoss

@DoomKitty Sorry if i violated any rules.... But again just trying to get a quality product to the people.

Not desperate

• RUBY Sponsor
Clarissa
42 minutes ago, DoomKitty said:

Seen this vendor name pop up a few weeks ago on Dread.   Only a couple reviews so far that i can find.   Not a stim lady but would love to see some reagent pics of the apvp at the very least.  Or gc/ms analysis.  Most apvp on the DW turns out to be analogues.  The vendor said they're waiting on analytics to confirm and will post, so if thats true and happens i will link results here as well.   (side note: pressing RCs to look like pharma is fucking dumb imo.  I mean i get its a great way to get sales, but so dumb)

@DoomKitty Last time I checked dark.fail (two nights ago) Dread was DEAD.  There were at least no active onions available.  I think that usually means it's dead, right?

• Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty

@Clarissa Its up. Just checked b4 i posted above to confirm what i had seen!

• RUBY Sponsor
Clarissa

@DoomKitty Seriously?!!! A night ago all of their onions were grayed out.  I thought it meant they were gone.

Whoopiegoldburgg222

No they are up. But they have that stupid ass captcha again , at this point I dont even bother.. its so stupid.

@NolaBoss
are you the boss of New Orleans?

Edited by Whoopiegoldburgg222