You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hey you bro

anizert88771

• Sapphire Sponsor
LysergamideLandscapes1938
6 minutes ago, Heavenlee said:

@LysergamideLandscapes1938I tried to write you and explain my situation with btc. My protonmail was hacked and I had a friend donate for me. I am glad to have you here but still can't write you. It takes a few hours sometimes for donations to go through but thank you @vs322  that was so kind of you. Welcome glad to have you here.

No worries! Thanks for even caring enough to try and help! We can DM when my sponsor status is applied, however! Stoked and can't wait!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LysergamideLandscapes1938

• vs322

• Heavenlee

• anizert88771

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't this supposed to be an introduction thread? I'm sure this new member has run for the hills.

Why, thank you! I just have a romance with language, and it drives me to learn more and more about it as well as to use colorful vernacular in my disposal of discussions!

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 When I give talks, I will sometimes apologize up-front for my imperfect command of English idioms.  Then people think that I'm a superb speaker of English as a second langua

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro

no disrespect at all but i wouldnt loan cash, tbh to someone over the internet. not insinuating that youre not genuine, dont take it that way. 

been screwed over too much in this life. hope all the best for you and a better situation for you future though

blessings to your soul!

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

I'm out of reactions but @vs322 recommended Justified we have fun threads as well. Its awesome! Cant wait to DM you.

• Sapphire Sponsor
2 minutes ago, 7ohmbro said:

no disrespect at all but i wouldnt loan cash, tbh to someone over the internet. not insinuating that youre not genuine, dont take it that way. 

been screwed over too much in this life. hope all the best for you and a better situation for you future though

blessings to your soul!

They didn't loan me anything and I never requested money be sent to me. In fact, @vs322 wasn't asked to donate on my behalf whatsoever. They offered on their own, and I accepted the offer. They donated directly to the site, never sending me a dime. I don't blame you at all for your stance. With very few exceptions I have held the same standards. Only after getting to know someone online and under certain circumstances would I ever and have I ever helped with funds for their use. But that is generally very stringent in my approval of me helping others due to being used by people in the past. So I feel.

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
5 hours ago, LysergamideLandscapes1938 said:

They didn't loan me anything and I never requested money be sent to me. In fact, @vs322 wasn't asked to donate on my behalf whatsoever. They offered on their own, and I accepted the offer. They donated directly to the site, never sending me a dime. 

so was that before or after you asked heaven for a loan?

just wondering because things just dont make sense, logically speaking. especially now that i've sat down and read everything. 

Edited by 7ohmbro
  • Sapphire Sponsor
14 hours ago, 7ohmbro said:

so was that before or after you asked heaven for a loan?

just wondering because things just dont make sense, logically speaking. especially now that i've sat down and read everything. 

It was after, but if you'd simply ask @vs322, you'd know I didn't ask for anything. They told me I should donate so they can DM me and shoot the shit about linguistics, and I told them that I'd happened to just ask @Heavenlee, and that I'd been attacked by other members for having done so. @vs322 then said they'd donate for me without me having asked, and I told them I greatly appreciate it. Go over either of our post histories and you'll see where it started, which was right here on this thread I believe. What doesn't make sense? I don't see what is so confusing. My entire history is here for anyone to look up. So are theirs. I couldn't DM until now, so nothing is hidden. Just look over it all and you'd see it is pretty straightforward.