You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hey you bro

anizert88771

• Members
anizert88771

Hey you bro good luck to everyone 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LysergamideLandscapes1938

• vs322

• Heavenlee

• anizert88771

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't this supposed to be an introduction thread? I'm sure this new member has run for the hills.

Why, thank you! I just have a romance with language, and it drives me to learn more and more about it as well as to use colorful vernacular in my disposal of discussions!

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 When I give talks, I will sometimes apologize up-front for my imperfect command of English idioms.  Then people think that I'm a superb speaker of English as a second langua

Whoopiegoldburgg222

Top of the evening to you

• Members
anizert88771
On 9/15/2020 at 8:55 AM, Whoopiegoldburgg222 said:

Top of the evening to you

🤭

• 4 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
LysergamideLandscapes1938

We all need it with the miasma of bullshit scammer funk we have to trudge through to find good, honorable vendors. I've been in the RC scene for a decade, and mourn the loss of the age when almost EVERY hit on a google search was a legitimate source.

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 can't agree more being an old OG here.What's up with this thread? Hey you Bro? And @anizert88771has one post and@Whoopiegoldburgg222responded. Do you know each other off the forum as well? Strange it seemed to be an introduction to only one member. I have never heard you say Top of the Day except my wonderful friends across the pond.. Things that make you go hmmm!

• Sapphire Sponsor
12 minutes ago, Heavenlee said:

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 can't agree more being an old OG here.What's up with this thread? Hey you Bro? And @anizert88771has one post and@Whoopiegoldburgg222responded. Do you know each other off the forum as well? Strange it seemed to be an introduction to only one member. I have never heard you say Top of the Day except my wonderful friends across the pond.. Things that make you go hmmm!

Good eye. You really make a point to look for fine details even in seemingly innocuous things like this just to store in the mental rolodex for future reference in case there is some potential fuckery afoot, huh? I respect that astutely observant nature. It will take you far in life to help avoid snakes in the grass. I try to maintain the same vigilance. However, while as a very good rule of thumb that greeting may be primarily used by British peeps, I'll have you know I have a VERY verbose vernacular and a love of linguistics, and as such, I use non-American, old, and even obscure words and phrases just because I like to refrain from lapsing into boredom with my verbiage, so I try to keep it fresh by being as colorful as I can in speech, whether verbal or written! I even call people jive turkeys!

• Sapphire Sponsor
17 minutes ago, Heavenlee said:

Also, I may be newer here, but I've been in the RC scene for a decade, and even was one of the handful of original main importers of psychedelic phenylethylamines in the USA, helping that boom make trends. Shame all the misinformation in the propaganda that was spread about NBOMes. They really are far less dangerous than the media and parroting laymen claim. 

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 duly noted. I am very protective of the forum. The members here are more family to me. I did say I am friends with @Whoopiegoldburgg222 and did not mean to call anyone out especially him. He is a friend of mine. 

But even older members here always learn new things. I will keep that helpful information and use it and learn from it. I just thought it was strange that introductions are meant for all members to get to know new members like you! So glad we met and hope to get to know you better. And thank you for your advice. Much appreciated. I had no intentions of ever hurting anyone just an observation. But will keep open mind thanks to you. @Whoopiegoldburgg222 glad to be back and look forward to talking to you. Love ya Hev

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 if you need any help in the RC the research site @Biscobro he was the mod here I just got out of the hospital I am not sure of any changes but I know these peeps are honest and very knowledgeable in the area. I thought Chemical Collective was getting great reviews. If you need any help dm me anytime. @Whoopiegoldburgg222 @Nirvanadone87@DoomKitty @Clarissa @CAHEpiphany

Edited by Heavenlee
  • Opal Sponsor
CAHEpiphany

Wot in tarnation happened here and whats with the sudden conspiracy

• Moderators.
2earls

Isn't this supposed to be an introduction thread? I'm sure this new member has run for the hills.

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

I apologized I don't know what else I can say or do.That post was 4 weeks ago. Really?

• RUBY Sponsor
vs322

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 When I give talks, I will sometimes apologize up-front for my imperfect command of English idioms.  Then people think that I'm a superb speaker of English as a second language, rather than the very mediocre native speaker of English that I truly am ;-)

On the rare occasions that someone asks in response what my native language is, I always earn some good laughs when I confess that it's English.

In other words, as a fellow amateur (?) linguist, I tip my figurative hat to you :-) 

• Opal Sponsor
Nirvanadone87

what even is this thread lol

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@vs322Can I please drop this. I apologized I speak to my English friends all the time in English phrases. I lived abroad after graduating and vacation in Europe. Its like my brain is relearning again since I have been living on no oxygen almost for a year. I am not on any meds except vals and various drugs I have to take because of my autoimmune problems. Please bear with me. I am going to physical and mental therapy to retrain my brain. I have been living in a state of brain fog for over a year and did not know it. I am trying my hardest. It sucks being slammed with 2 diseases that are trying to kill me everyday. It is getting old that the person I was before has totally changed who I am. They ravage my body.  Looks come and go I am alive so I am grateful. Please deal with me while I recover. I am trying so hard. Please and thank you. Hev

Edited by Heavenlee
@Nirvanadome its stupid!