You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

some help with Oxycodon

• Opal Sponsor
Crackajack

If I’d have know. There was thus much work involved I wouldn’t have bothered 🤣

• Opal Sponsor
Crackajack

Just a quick update. OC 80 received. No need for vices, drilling tools and the like. Stuff just crushed up very easily so I’m assuming it’s EU made. Tbh. I’ve done half and tbh I really don’t see why they’re so expensive? Or the big attraction. 

Edited by Crackajack
  • Diamond Sponsor
Jimmy10k

That’s odd. I have middle/low range tolerance and a 20mg makes me feel great. 

• Opal Sponsor
Crackajack

@Jimmy10k hmmmm. I’d say I have low at most. Done half an 80. Feel ok. I 👃🏻 It. Am I doing it wrong? 

• Diamond Sponsor
Jimmy10k

Were they unpackaged Sandoz 80mg tabs?

• Opal Sponsor
Crackajack

@Jimmy10k no. In original blister. This vendor doesn’t sell knock off. I can feel a slight high but nothing to what I was  expecting for the money. I just done the other half. Maybe my tolerance is stronger than I thought. I hardly do opiates anymore thought. Dont understand it 

• Opal Sponsor
Crackajack

I

Edited by Crackajack
  • Opal Sponsor
Crackajack

@Jimmy10k I wouldn’t waste my money again. Far more others opioids out there with more bang for their buck if you ask me 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Diamond Sponsor
Tara

On 9/8/2020 at 1:24 PM, Crackajack said:

@Jimmy10k I wouldn’t waste my money again. Far more others opioids out there with more bang for their buck if you ask me 

May I ask which ones?

• 1 month later...
  • RUBY Sponsor
wolverine
On 9/7/2020 at 8:23 PM, jtab said:

@Biskobro I feel you. Opana is my #1 love. It is the only thing I purchase these days. I ABSOLUTELY love them. A little too much 😉.

You can find them in the Mexican section easily. If they are available anywhere else, I’d love to know! 

Oh man they are my love too back in the day OC was the most energetic and euphoric but once I built a heavy tolerance for Ocs I found that Opana was the key usually a mix between the two was perfect. I used to be able to get them cheap in town too the 5 and 10 IR plus 20 & 40 X-r and the family agreed to sell me the lot every month so things were good... this was when the stop signs were still in full swing. Now g74!!! Wish I could source bulk at a deal but they seem rare these days

• Opal Sponsor

@wolverine I like them as it doesn’t take much even with a tolerance.  You can find them in the Mexican section. They aren’t cheap, but not too bad. On the darknets, they were going upwards of hundred bucks each for the g74. Crazy!!! But it’s about half that on the mexivendors. Most of them carry them. I so wish I had another source locally or domestically at least , but I’m still ever so grateful!

• Diamond Sponsor

😊

Edited by Tara
Edited by Tara