You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bromantane (ladasten)

• Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty

@jesseatrev Highly recommend using science.bio! high quality products and is domestic so no wait times.  They carry bromantane and meldonium!

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@DoomKitty what is meldonium is it similiar to  bromantane? Thanks on advance. I have been using Erowid and it has helped but it makes me feel like I am in high school again learning science. Believe me science and math are not my friend. I barely graduated from college because of math.  Thanks and hugs to you for being such a wealth of information to us as well as @Clarissa! Love Hev 

• Sapphire Sponsor
jesseatrev
Posted (edited)

@DoomKitty  oh wow! Will definitely check that site out thanks for the tip! @Heavenlee I hear ya hun<3, math wasn't my friend in school either, but i have gotten more interested in it as ive grown older...its good to work the brain out with numbers. I'm glad you've looked into these two chemicals, im convinced they can help people out! If you ever decide to try it out, please let me know if it works for you! 

Edited by jesseatrev
  • Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

I can't react to you @jesseatrev I am out of hearts to give to you. But it does sound like it is a useful drug reading the info you provided. That is cool that you are retraining your brain to understand everything. Maybe I should order Science and Math for dummies at Amazon. I feel like a genius when it comes to chemicals and nutes when growing mm but everything I learned was from 10th generation farmers in Lakewood California. I owe everything I know about growing to the old men selling their own compost tea in Clearlake. They had to be in their 80's and still growing beautiful crops. I guess what I am trying to say is that helpful members like you @DoomKitty and @Clarissa have already thought me so much and now I eager to learn more!

Love to you all Hev

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

@DoomKitty

Have you ever tried their memoteen? I've been so curious

• Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty

@veggieragz i havent tried their m3rman-teen.  I don't consider it recreational (for me anyways!) but have used it for opi withdrawals/tolerance successfully.  Heard its good for stim tolly as well.  Im not heaps fond of stuff with that level of duration lol.  Let us know if you try it!

• Vendor Account
veggieragz

@DoomKitty

Lol makes sense. Yes im drawn to the effects on stim tolerance and may explore what a rec. exp. would feel like. Will keep you posted 💟