You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tara

• Heavenlee

• jtab

• CAHEpiphany

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m a bit nervous about posting this but here goes. My depression has been hitting hard lately. I’m 28 years old now and have struggled with it since I was about 7. I have a good doctor. I don’t need

@Clarissa you are so kind and helpful. You and @DoomKitty have brought so much to the forum and I am so grateful to have you both here. @CAHEpiphany I love you to death. I am so sorry your having

@Heavenlee  Im offically worried abosouley sick about you, I pray you are healthy and safe. And let us know youre okay and being taken care of. Our last convos had be really worried about you. Youre

• Opal Sponsor
CAHEpiphany

You are not alone. I guess I'm not sure what to say but there are people like me out there who understand the pain you're going through, and the state of the world sure isn't helping any. PM me if you would like a chat. 16 years of feeling like an absolute failure in my case (I'm 29); what's stupid but has helped is that bojack quote, every day it gets a little easier; you just have to do it every day.

A regimen of doctors and trying out medications til it works has gotten me to a place where, at least bare minimum, I'm okay I guess. I don't love life, but the alternative? Wishing I was never born, hating the world, yadda yadda... I'm at a place of full "meh". Improvement. We are at a weird time in the world in the same period of life...

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry you're feeling the way you are, and am happy to lend you my ear.

Best wishes,

CAH

• Sapphire Sponsor
iheartsleep

Whenever stuff starts looking bleak force yourself to start a new hobby. While it doesnt get rid of your depression it helps distract you from it by keeping you hands and mind preoccupied. It kinda works for me, you should try it out

• Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty

@Tara Sending lots of love your way.  I deal with heaps of brutal mental health stuff as well, so i can deeeeeply empathize with both the fear of all the feelings, and the anxiety about sharing them.  Everything that's going on right now in the world is also DEFINITELY triggering a lot of people's episodes, or intensifying the depressions/panic attacks/anxieties people are already dealing with.  So many structures and systems people had in place to help normalize or regulate their moods are now gone, or if not gone, require a LOT more energy/time whatnot and include a great deal more anxiety.  It's really too much!  Thanks for sharing, and please share as much as you like/need to.   And my PMs are always open if you ever need.   Take the best care you are able!!   

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee
Posted (edited)

@Tara first of all you are not alone. I have personally struggled with it since I was a teenager. And I have spoken to a member here about it. You were the one who started a great thread I think it might be on another Thread but its okay. I have PTSD I take  prazosin(sp) for it. And my depression I am on Celexa for it I have a problem staying with one I need to stay on longer before I switch over. They used to say its from drug use but I am not on drugs except a benzo at night. So its been a rough year and a half. I understand not wanting to get out of bed and just check out for periods of time when I am overcome with severe depression. I apologize I was checked out this weekend I thought I had good results with my livet function test and T Cells so I stupidly did some. I will not do again I feel like I am playing a dangerous game with my liver. 

Anyways I have two great friends here I am close to and talk about it. There should be more shared its a mental health issue and no shame should be put on the person. 

Especially with Rappers or as my husband says Rappist and Pete Davidson SNL speaking up about their problems it does help our cause. It is nothing to be ashamed of getting mental health.

I have to eat finally 

Edited by Heavenlee
Edibles
  • Diamond Sponsor
Tara

@CAHEpiphany

I’m on my lunch break so I thought I would reply back to people. 😊 

Interesting that you said, “You’ve always felt like a failure.” I’ve NEVER felt “good enough.”  Everything felt so dark and oppressive last night. Probably not the best idea to post when I feel like that. Things don’t feel quite so dark right now. 
Same goes for you. Please feel free to pm if you want to talk. 💜

• Diamond Sponsor
Tara

@DoomKitty

I'm on my lunch break so I wanted to take the opportunity to reply back. It’s a comfort knowing we are not alone in our struggles. I keep using this word but I don’t know a better way to describe it. Everything felt very “oppressive” last night. Not quite as bad today but I can still feel a dark cloud looming. 
Please know I’m here for you as well. ❤️

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@Tara @CAHEpiphany is awesome. Kind sweet incredible member member I couldn't ask for a better member to talk to. Except I bug the same member too but so chill and sweet. I hope you are feeling better today. I hate those dark days Sundays are so hard. I hope you are doing better today. Love you H

• Diamond Sponsor
Tara

@iheartsleep

Thank you for the suggestion. Besides work, I tend to isolate so starting “something new” might be a good idea. ❤️

• Diamond Sponsor
Tara

@Heavenlee

Yes, I can tell that @CAHEpiphanywould be a great sounding board. I related to everything she said.

Today is a little better. Depression is just something I’ve struggled with for most of my life. Better get back to work.

Love you H. 💜

• Opal Sponsor
CAHEpiphany

@Tara I'm out of reactions for the day, couldn't react to your stuff. Glad you're feeling better than yesterday, even if it's temporary. My PMs are open for ya!

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@CAHEpiphany is awesome its like having a therapist on here. Great person to talk to and so easy to relate to. PM me if your ever in a dark place. I know @DoomKitty as well knowledgable as well. We are here to help you. Wishing you the best.

Love ya H

• Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty

@Heavenlee i take prazosin for c-ptsd related nightmares too.  Its been heaps helpful for me.  I still have sleep struggles related to c-ptsd, but i'm worlds better without the endless nightmares. 

@Tara Glad today's even a little bit better than last night.  Hope it stays better, and that dark cloud goes and rains somewhere else!  💜

Whoopiegoldburgg222

I tend to be quiet on this forum just bc of insurcurities and anxiety thinking everything I say is dumb or pointless , but this really touched me. I agree we should speak out when we feel down more and so happy we have a place with so many cool people to help. Thank you for being brave and speaking up. Youre not alone by a long shot. Wish nothing but the best for you! You seem like a really cool homie lol @Tara

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@DoomKitty I used to have the worst night mares from PTSD from a horrible event that happened to me I told another member here about prazosin and how it made the nightmares stop I don't dream anymore but that's okay with me better than screaming in my sleep. I am so happy you wrote about it. There's another member on here I told the member to try it I'm  so glad it works for you as well.  Thank you for feedback. Meow.