You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Covid19/SARS2/Corona

trinity

• Vendor Account

5 day Covid 19/SARS 2 treatment pack consisting of Hydroxyquinone, Azithromycin and Zinc Citrate. This combination is being used successfully off label worldwide by medical practioners and those related for those who have contracted the 'virus' or within vitro stage.
Please PM us.
We are aware that some US medical practioners are refusing patients this which is extremely worrying. We are offering this complete synergistic combination for a very reasonable price. 

• Diamond Sponsor

@trinity good seeing you again missed you. 

Question Your 5 day treatment is against all science. Where was this method proven? I take hydroquinone for autoimmune issues. I heard of people who died taken it because of heart arrhythmias from heart attacks . I couldn't get mine refilled because CVS was out and had to order for me. And Covid is a virus so how does an antibiotic like a Z pack kill a virus? And the Zinc Citrate is in a N -95 mask I have been unable to purchase.

I don't understand the Vitro Stage. Is this a preventive measure? Are there any links to prove this to be effective?

Thanks so much. I must watch a different news channel because Trump touts it but Dr. Fauci is against this.

Thank you my friend for any information you know off.

Love ya H

• Vendor Account
On 7/31/2020 at 3:30 AM, Heavenlee said:

@trinity good seeing you again missed you. 

Question Your 5 day treatment is against all science. Where was this method proven? I take hydroquinone for autoimmune issues. I heard of people who died taken it because of heart arrhythmias from heart attacks . I couldn't get mine refilled because CVS was out and had to order for me. And Covid is a virus so how does an antibiotic like a Z pack kill a virus? And the Zinc Citrate is in a N -95 mask I have been unable to purchase.

I don't understand the Vitro Stage. Is this a preventive measure? Are there any links to prove this to be effective?

Thanks so much. I must watch a different news channel because Trump touts it but Dr. Fauci is against this.

Thank you my friend for any information you know off.

Love ya H

Hiya. Great hearing from ya

Depends if you want to believe the media narrative which is against everything except the 'vaccine'.

HOQ allows the azithro and zinc to penetrate the cells since it operates on an RNA level and allows the zinc to neutralise the 'virus'. Remember that they have not even singularly pinpointed 'covid 19' nevermind to give a positive test for it.

Please do your independent research into this combination to see that it is being used worldwide, off label with efficacy. Unfortunately you rely on the boas media you will get nothing except a twisted narrative.

It is being proven the further this nonsense goes on that what is being touted as the killer virus is a chimera which has a 0.04% death rate.

Edited by trinity

• Members

@trinity  Thank you for this offering . I know many people have doubts, but it has helped many. There are recent studies to support this statement.

I believe you are offering Hydroxychloroquine  not Hydroxyquinone as posted? 

“Hydroxyquinone is a depigmenting agent used to lighten areas of darkened skin such as freckles, age spots, chloasma, and melisma caused by pregnancy, birth controlpills, hormone medicine, or injury to the skin.“

@Heavenlee

First off, I believe you’re  taking hydroxychloroquine and not the previously stated one for skin pigmentation as that is not for autoimmune diseases unless perhaps I’m wrong?  Spelling is similar. 2 really long words lol.

There actually is science to support both hydroxychloroquine and the z-pack . COVID causes inflammation and subsequent tissue damage in the lungs and immunosuppressive drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine, has shown benefit in treatment in these areas. A recent Henry Ford health study has found it has cut COVID related deaths significantly. It was posted on July 2nd. Among a few other recent studies as well as the doctors working on the front lines attesting to its success as they actually used it in desperation and last resort when no other treatment had success. Now it is becoming a front line defense. I have many friends and a few family who are either doctors or in the medical field. The z-pack has been proven to have anti-viral properties especially in combination with hydroxychloroquine. As listed on our very own government site of ncbi . They approved the use of Hydroxychloroquine for COVID in the USA and China.

Most Trump hating media is of course going to disagree merely because he supports it. It indeed has caused complications, especially with people with pre-existing heart conditions, but ultimately has saved countless ill COVID patients. If Trump said the sky is blue, they would all disagree and rip him a new one. Not saying if I’m a Trump supporter or not, these are just the facts.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7290142/

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

With all this said, of course there is a lot to learn. We are still in the early phases of all of this. Much more research needs to be done and ultimately, the best way to condense to its productivity is for us to wait and see . Hopefully, not having to rely on personal experience of getting the virus and having to be the test subject. 

Best wishes and hope we all stay safe and healthy.

Edited by jtab

• 2 weeks later...
  • Diamond Sponsor

@jtab you are correct it was a misspell that I always do. I will have medication bottles next to my bed and do not bother looking at spelling. But you are correct I did put wrong medication on my post my husband even told me when I wrote it and I said f it they will figure it out! And you did. I know Z packs are great for great for pneumonia I just got done with one. Because I am high risk because of autoimmune diseases I seem to catch anything because I have no effective immune system to fight anything off. 

My sister is a Physicians Assistant ( too bad she won't write for me and  ilves in Hollywood /Noth Miami area in Florida and both her and her husband both got Covid and said it was like a horrible flu and brother in law was hospitalized . She said she would never take something Trump says works because we all have heart murmers and can cause heart attacks. And you are correct I used to take for skin rashes from lupus but now I take Keflex when I get a severe flare up but use the ketoconazole cream everyday to prevent them. 

I agree about politics I don't think it mixes well when people are dying at incredible rates everyday. Even though I believe you sound like a Trump Supporter maybe you can go to a Covid Party and test it out and see how it works! Seriously I was joking I do not want you to get Covid. I think when you know people that have died from Covid my neighbors wife at 62 it becomes more personal. 

I always respect anyone whether you are a GOP or a Democrat so lets not get into a political arguments. I love you dearly and you make me laugh everyday on the 5 letter game. I respect you enough that I am reading your links. But thank you for correcting me I was doing to much edibles and sound stupid that's exactly why I quit. Because of post like that!  

Love you @jtabHeavenlee

Edited by Heavenlee
Forgot something

• Members

@Heavenlee  No problem. I wasn’t necessarily trying to correct just you. I just didn’t want others to get confused with what the offering was, so just trying to be helpful and clarify, as perhaps maybe I was wrong and  maybe that was the right medication as I’m not a doctor. I agree that no matter someone’s personal or political beliefs, that we should all respect each other. It would be great if the political leaders would also do this, but I guess we can only hope. Lol.

im neither democrat nor republican. Kind of in the middle as I believe in a few things from both sides. It’s crazy how much people get caught up in the political game, but it’s ok to agree to disagree. 

Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes and hope everyone stays safe.

• Diamond Sponsor

@jtab love your kittie! Yes I respect everyone's opionion and wanted to write you after reading those aricles and found them to be really interesting. I was shocked at my daughter last night and we were talking politics. She told me she's not either Democrat or Republican. I was like Damn Gina! You are gay and trans she said I don't like either! I thought I taught her my liberal views, obviously not. She called Kamala Harris a cop for putting people in jail for weed and hates Biden for the 1984 Crime Act. I bet she would vote for Netflix's Tiger King if he wasn't in prison thankfully!

So of course I still love her and you as well I love reading your post especially 5 letter game you bring a smile to my face everytime you put one up! 

And I wanted to sincerely apologize to you about going to a Covid Party. That was disgusting of me to say, not one of my proudest moments here. I felt so bad because I like you so much! 

To be totally honest I am tuning out all politics because I respect you and seeing my post is difficult because I do adore you. 

I hope you can accept my apology it comes from a totally sincere place in my heart for you. I can admit when I am wrong and I was. So we can agree to disagree? Though now you have me confused because I trust John Hopkins a lot. 

I don't care anymore about GOP vs Democrats because your a good decent friend and that's all that matters. F** arguing about politics can't we manage to all get along during these scary times? 

Much love and sending you my most sincere apology ever!

Hev 

• Diamond Sponsor

@trinity I also apologize to you as well. I see that you were only trying to help  us. And that is a kind and carrying thing to do. I am still a Democrat but you did nothing wrong except offer help. People should be in charge of their own health. I did read your posts and attachments. Lesson learned I do not want to lose friends I care about over politics. This country is divided enough! Instead of fighting over Party Lines we need to be more kind , compassionate, and carrying towards one another instead of politics. I have had enough of seeing so much hatred. Good to see kind and carrying people helping each other then tearing each other down.

Love and missed you

Heavenlee

• Members

@Heavenlee  No problem. I also replied back to your pm .  Thank you for the apology. I certainly wasn’t expecting you to apology. That truly is a respectable measure. I still respect you and follow your posts as well. We can agree to disagree 😉.  Don’t sweat it.  Regards

• 1 year later...
  • Emerald Sponsor
drjimmy1964

I didn’t know where to post this and then I saw this topic created and thought I’d ask here - Ive googled this question and never saw any specific answer -  maybe I don’t look in right places on the net -  so -   Is there anything in the [email protected] family like Oh Pea  Ateys, Fawdys etc that if you read those magazines the same day as your vaccination would interfere with either (say with Pfizer because it’s a two dose vaccine)  the first or second dose of the Covid vaccine and / or the booster for those who are going to get either the first shot ?   I guess I should just ask will magazines interfere with vaccine making  it less potent ?   I kept hearing about not taking any pain OTC meds to prevent arm pain from the vaccination but never knew if Oh Peas would interfere 

Not trying to cause any fight about taking it or being forced or any of that etc -  just curious if anyone knows if Oh Sea or Oh Peas would lessen the effects of the vaccine on the day it’s administered.   So yea I took Pfizer was back in March.  Now they are pushing the booster.   Is it still possible you could lessen rhe boosters effects ?  I don’t even know if the OTC “really” did interfere but that’s all I heard at the time “don’t do any Advil pre-vaccination!” 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Vendor Account
On 10/28/2021 at 6:55 PM, drjimmy1964 said:

I didn’t know where to post this and then I saw this topic created and thought I’d ask here - Ive googled this question and never saw any specific answer -  maybe I don’t look in right places on the net -  so -   Is there anything in the [email protected] family like Oh Pea  Ateys, Fawdys etc that if you read those magazines the same day as your vaccination would interfere with either (say with Pfizer because it’s a two dose vaccine)  the first or second dose of the Covid vaccine and / or the booster for those who are going to get either the first shot ?   I guess I should just ask will magazines interfere with vaccine making  it less potent ?   I kept hearing about not taking any pain OTC meds to prevent arm pain from the vaccination but never knew if Oh Peas would interfere 

Not trying to cause any fight about taking it or being forced or any of that etc -  just curious if anyone knows if Oh Sea or Oh Peas would lessen the effects of the vaccine on the day it’s administered.   So yea I took Pfizer was back in March.  Now they are pushing the booster.   Is it still possible you could lessen rhe boosters effects ?  I don’t even know if the OTC “really” did interfere but that’s all I heard at the time “don’t do any Advil pre-vaccination!” 

Is this a serious question?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor

Many thanks for offering this, this combo has show great promise where provided in India, I was planning on ordering from there but I'll probably drop you a PM sometime soon, probably interested in some other magazines too.

Kind regards.