Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site
×
×
  • Create New...

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pack hit two ISC at exact same time


Recommended Posts

  • Members
booms
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Mary79 said:

@Heavenlee Thanks again for the well wishes. The pack finally updated today. Unfortunately rather than going from ISC to the distribution center as is normal, it says "Handed to customs". Still no LL but this is a concerning update. In all my years of ordering, even times I've gotten LL's, I've never seen this particular wording in a tracking update. Oh well, who knows what will happen now. The postal system is a mess. Someone in another thread got an LL and then received the package intact a few weeks later lol. So as long as I don't get a strange knock on the door I'm not going to worry about it.

 Does it actually say Handed to customs or does it say Inbound Into Customs? I just seen the Inbound into Customs for the first time in over 10 years of international ordering and it sat there for a week. Arrived with no issues.

Edited by booms
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
Mary79

@booms I've seen "Inbound into customs" before. It actually says exactly, "Handed to customs". From my research this means it was pulled aside either because it looked suspicious or just randomly. My only hope now is customs doesn't actually open it and pushes it through, which seems extremely unlikely as it has already been picked out. Anything is possible with the current system though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty
Posted (edited)

@Mary79 I once had a pack that suddenly showed "handed over to customs" and it totally freaked me out, and then the next day it showed "released from customs" and was on its merry way.  Of course i have no idea if that will happen to you, but it did happen to me. 

Edited by DoomKitty
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
Mary79
1 minute ago, DoomKitty said:

@Mary79 I once had a pack that suddenly showed "handed over to customs" and it totally freaked me out, and then the next day it showed "released from customs" and was on its merry way.  Of course i have no idea if that will happen to you, but it did happen to me!!

That would be awesome that's what I'm hoping. Anything is certainly possible. About 7 years ago I got pack opened with an LL inside, but they left half of the [email protected]@x in the pack and confiscated the other half. They do weird things sometimes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty
Posted (edited)

@Mary79   Thats the ABSOLUTE WORST imo!!! You get all excited that the pack made it, only to open it up to a fucking LL.  Grrrrrrrrr!!!  Just cruel!  Thats amazing they left some though!!  Ive known people whose pack arrived with the green customs tape but everything was inside untouched

Edited by DoomKitty
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee
Posted (edited)
On 7/21/2020 at 4:12 PM, Mary79 said:

@Heavenlee Thanks again for the well wishes. The pack finally updated today. Unfortunately rather than going from ISC to the distribution center as is normal, it says "Handed to customs". Still no LL but this is a concerning update. In all my years of ordering, even times I've gotten LL's, I've never seen this particular wording in a tracking update. Oh well, who knows what will happen now. The postal system is a mess. Someone in another thread got an LL and then received the package intact a few weeks later lol. So as long as I don't get a strange knock on the door I'm not going to worry about it.

@Mary79 crazier things have have happened. I actually have had letters from Palmira this was a long time ago before they went bad but were actually delivered. Don't worry you won't get a knock at the door. They don't want to bust you.  Over the many years I have gotten so many LL's just throw away ignore them. Definitely don't respond! I know it does not look good but I am still hoping you might still receive. One more thing Vendors would constantly reship like ttm4u and others and I would have to tell them do not reship because I was getting too many LL's. Please keep us updated. I have never heard of any member getting a knock on the door. Well wishes. Love ya Heavenlee @DoomKitty is right. I have had letters that arrived from customs and they were gone through obviously green tape and opened and all was there! Keep hope alive!

Edited by Heavenlee
@Doomkitty reminded me of something!
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
amayzing

Im having the same thing with two diff centers showing. It's strange.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
Mary79
2 hours ago, amayzing said:

Im having the same thing with two diff centers showing. It's strange.

Definitely weird. I've had 3 packs do that now and I received 2 of the 3, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor
Kxcx8x9

My magazine has been in Chicago ISC for 2 days now. 
I’ve gotten the vibe that chi isc is a dead zone for packages. How many make it through? Is it 50/50? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.