You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anyone else playing VR here [vive/occulus/etc]

• Sapphire Sponsor
iversusvsversusi
Posted (edited)

The title says it all.

I have an HTC vive here..Ive had it for 4 or 5 years and barely get to play it due to, well, not really being able to move much haha. Kinda fucks it up for you.

But I would love to hop in some vr with other people as noone I know has it. What better way to get some people together in vr space than to see if there are any recruits here?

Edited by iversusvsversusi
  • 4 months later...
  • Members
porkandbeansboy

No but I want to and I plan to soon hopefully...

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

On 6/17/2020 at 3:50 PM, iversusvsversusi said:

The title says it all.

I have an HTC vive here..Ive had it for 4 or 5 years and barely get to play it due to, well, not really being able to move much haha. Kinda fucks it up for you.

But I would love to hop in some vr with other people as noone I know has it. What better way to get some people together in vr space than to see if there are any recruits here?

@iversusvsversusi my husband is on his ridiculously over priced gaming pc all day and has vr. The problem is he sucks! I know he used to be Nice Guy and he would get killed immediately and I can't help but laugh when they say no more Mr Nice Guy! He loves first person shooters like Crysis and All Half Life Games I know he uses VR to play as Alex. I am into Fallout and Bioshock Infinite. If interested I will send user name in dm.

Much love and good seeing you.

Hev

• Sapphire Sponsor
iversusvsversusi
1 hour ago, Heavenlee said:

@iversusvsversusi my husband is on his ridiculously over priced gaming pc all day and has vr. The problem is he sucks! I know he used to be Nice Guy and he would get killed immediately and I can't help but laugh when they say no more Mr Nice Guy! He loves first person shooters like Crysis and All Half Life Games I know he uses VR to play as Alex. I am into Fallout and Bioshock Infinite. If interested I will send user name in dm.

Much love and good seeing you.

Hev

No disrespect to your Husband, but... Marry me?

Now that new cheaper all in one headsets are available, so many more people will get to see this stuff. And yes, the games, if you enjoy them, are so good and getting so much better. Its very hard to play if youre injured [no shit... there's a reason you dont see wheelchairs out on the battlefield haha] but if you want to send me that info, I don't get on as much or as long as i would like, but when possible, as far as multiplayer goes, I love some Onward, or Pavlov VR, both first person shooters. Idk if he plays those, I imagine he's into some more hardcore games or games that require a little better graphics card, cpu power, ram, and all that good stuff.

The non gaming aspects are what I find even more interesting. I could go on and on forever. Also, things like AltSpace VR, Bigscreen, and VR chat are pretty mindblowing. You can get used to it, as Ive had it for a solid year and its a bitch and half to play which really takes the fun out of, well, playing, but when you first step into those virtual spaces, there's definately a matrix - being plugged in type feeling in your gut.

I really think we'll be watching some mix of sports and vr / augmented reality games in the future. its the kind of technology that...if given enough resources and time, what can come from it is only limited by imagination. I find that exciting and quite beautiful. 

Edited by iversusvsversusi
vr info