You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

Sign in to follow this  
nmasock

Has anyone seen klonopin/clonazepam that looks like this before?

nmasock
Posted (edited)

Been spending a lot of time searching pill ID sites and this forum but haven't come across this:

supposedly klonopin/clonazepam 1mg but i have doubts. it's similar to those light blue ksalols - a little bigger. no imprints

Untitled.jpg

Edited by nmasock
added image

mani
23 minutes ago, nmasock said:

Been spending a lot of time searching pill ID sites and this forum but haven't come across this:

supposedly klonopin/clonazepam 1mg but i have doubts. it's similar to those light blue ksalols - a little bigger. no imprints

Untitled.jpg

Mexico? Round? White? Mine were no good but I ordered PKs

Rec

Can't say I would have any idea what you got but I like to hope its some research Benz looks pressed from what I can see I think at the moment alot of people are not getting exactly what they ordered due to maybe vendor s not being able to get there hands on what people want and don't want to pass up the money maybe someone else will give you better input than me have you tried?

Painful heart

My klonopin/clonazepam 1mg I get from the pharmacy is blue. When I had mail order they were white and they dissolved in your mouth, They were also was sweet. 

Rec

Yes I hear many people say that Val's have a sweet taste the fakes can be so good,ive had the instructions the quality of cardboard box was good compared to some really bad boxes I had before also when I would pop one pill out the whole strip of foil would Just peal off but now theve upped the ante and made these persific ones alot better but I know they not the real deal have flu apraz in low dose , anyway hey how 😀