You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bitcoin with Cash App

• Opal Sponsor

Can anyone possibly help me, or give me advice on who to contact here on the forum about an issue I’m having with a long time vendor here? I sent money using cash app and after the money was sent, the vendor said I was reading the menu price wrong (which was true) and that I didn’t send enough btc for the amount I was asking for. I went and looked at menu prices again and realized I had read it wrong so I told them just to send the amount that I paid for which was also a choice on the menu, just lower quantity of course. After telling them that, they did not respond to me until after and I messaged them several times. Now They are saying they didn’t receive it and I’m trying to scam them. They asked me for the address that I sent from and proof of the transaction and address I sent to. I sent them screenshots of our emails where they gave me the address and screenshots of the btc address I sent the money to and the web receipt but I don’t know where to find the actual address used by cash app to send it. Should I contact one of the moderators to help me? I’ve successfully ordered from many vendors on the forum and Ive been a member for years. This is the first time Ive used this vendor, but like I said, they are one of the longest ones on here so I’m really surprised they are being so rude about the whole situation. Any help would be very much appreciated 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DoomKitty

• Clarissa

• Biskobro

• rootshealer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Biskobro 😾 Damn, that totally sucks!! I set mine up close to when they started working with bitcoin so i am guessing their verification process was heaps more lenient.  I also was already using Casha

@4kap Hi!  Here is the way to do it: On the app go into the "Investing" section, its the squiggly line at the bottom.  Then scroll down until you see "Activity" and click on the specific transaction y

@Dangernoodlez  Cashapp is pretty much as simple as you get imo.  And as long as you are always transferring to an external wallet prior to spending they wont close your account for any suspected sket

Posted Images

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

@4kap Hi!  Here is the way to do it: On the app go into the "Investing" section, its the squiggly line at the bottom.  Then scroll down until you see "Activity" and click on the specific transaction you made.  Then click the three little dots at the top right, that will pull up a drop-down menu and then click "Web Receipt".  That will open a page with various info about the transaction, and at the bottom is a button that says "View on Block Explorer".  That will show the transaction on the blockchain.  The blockchain does not lie.  If the transaction shows you sending to the address the vendor gave then that is undeniable proof.  Hope this helps.  If there is further problems after this i suggest reaching out to a mod!  Take care

• 1 month later...
HadeanUniverse
On 5/11/2020 at 6:54 PM, Biskobro said:

It seems to me this cash app is a joke .It could just be me having these issues with them.I have my card and bank account linked ,I got verified and received a bitcoin wallet. For some reason I can't add any funds to my cash app ,I tried store's that they said you can load money to your cash app card and all declined. I tried to Add funds through app from debit card and linked bank and denied over and over .There is no customer support to actually talk to to solve the issue .Shit had me stressed all damn day .So I just did the usual coinbase and wait it out the 3-5 days till it clears...I was all for this instant bitcoin buy then transfer to my external wallet but in the end it failed for me ...Anyone else issues with cash app??????

Thanks TTYS

:)

Cashapp sucks buy crypto then transfer to external wallet or they will severely limit yoUr axcount. Because of suspixious activity. There is plenty of means other then cashapp..convenient until you cant ise the thing for shit

• 2 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor
Dangernoodlez

I am new and found cashapp was the easiest way for me to use bitcoin. I have used it twice in 24 hours with no problems.  I then transfer it to my blockchain account and send from there. Is this an easy way to do it or is there a cheaper easier way still? 

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

@Dangernoodlez  Cashapp is pretty much as simple as you get imo.  And as long as you are always transferring to an external wallet prior to spending they wont close your account for any suspected sketchiness.  Its possible to find slightly cheaper rates but usually with more fuss, like long holds before transferring/spending. 

• Vendor Account
trinity

We have had one transaction from a customer go 'missing' on the blockchain.
Would avoid along with the wallet 'exodus' as they steal peoples funds internally with no recourse.

• Opal Sponsor
NbleSavage

I've had good luck using an Electrum wallet for a couple of years now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Isaislosingit

What is going on with cashapp? I just bought $21 worth of btc to renew my donation to the forum. But I can’t withdraw it. The app is saying you have to have a minimum of .001 btc in your wallet before you can transfer. I don’t need/want any more btc! Are there any other options?  I did some looking around and apparently this is a very recent change.  What the hell cashapp?! 

• Diamond Sponsor
rootshealer

@Isaislosingit

https://cointelegraph.com/news/square-s-cash-app-raises-minimum-bitcoin-withdrawal-to-0-001-btc

Honestly, still the easiest way to get btc. $50 ain't bad - and btc value keeps dropping, so who knows where it stabilizes.

If you're worried about volatility, send your btc to an exchange where you can get a stablecoin like Tether. You can keep your excess funds as stablecoin until you need them, at which point you exchange it for whatever the recipient accepts (in this space, really should be Monero/XMR and other privacy coins).

• Members
Isaislosingit
18 hours ago, rootshealer said:

@Isaislosingit

https://cointelegraph.com/news/square-s-cash-app-raises-minimum-bitcoin-withdrawal-to-0-001-btc

Honestly, still the easiest way to get btc. $50 ain't bad - and btc value keeps dropping, so who knows where it stabilizes.

If you're worried about volatility, send your btc to an exchange where you can get a stablecoin like Tether. You can keep your excess funds as stablecoin until you need them, at which point you exchange it for whatever the recipient accepts (in this space, really should be Monero/XMR and other privacy coins).

I can’t send it anywhere right now unless I buy more though. What kind of exchange would you recommend? I’m pretty new to crypto. 

• Diamond Sponsor
rootshealer

I generally will buy from Cash app and then send to non-KYC (know your customer) exchange. Just hard to beat Cash app ease and price.

Kucoin, Bitfinex, Coinex, BitForex, Changelly, Bytbit, FTX are some non-KYC exchanges for US users. Outside of the US, Binance is the largest. (Binance.US is KYC.)

I like Kucoin and FTX. For me it's more of a hassle getting fiat money on these, so I get BTC on Cash and then move over. I mostly prefer to keep as USDT or USDC stablecoins and spend as XMR privacy coin (safer, faster, lower trx fee).

• Members
Isaislosingit
On 4/25/2021 at 10:27 PM, rootshealer said:

I generally will buy from Cash app and then send to non-KYC (know your customer) exchange. Just hard to beat Cash app ease and price.

Kucoin, Bitfinex, Coinex, BitForex, Changelly, Bytbit, FTX are some non-KYC exchanges for US users. Outside of the US, Binance is the largest. (Binance.US is KYC.)

I like Kucoin and FTX. For me it's more of a hassle getting fiat money on these, so I get BTC on Cash and then move over. I mostly prefer to keep as USDT or USDC stablecoins and spend as XMR privacy coin (safer, faster, lower trx fee).

What are usdt/usdc stablecoins? 

• Diamond Sponsor
rootshealer

Value pegged to fiat currency (in the case of those 2, the USD) so they're not as volatile.

• Sapphire Sponsor

Cash app is a joke, just like venmo and PayPal. They hired some company to design an automated system that reviews all transactions and decides which ones to decline or approve. The joke? Even when your transaction gets reviewed and you call and talk to 4 managers and they all say you did everything correctly and the system just deciding to not let you do anything with your hard earned money. 

Unfortunately it's not a joke and that's how they operate. I'm a full stack developer, and know there is always an override. That's crazy to me how they can hold people's money hostage based on their $bitty duct taped together ai program that s#cks a#ð. Excuse my language, but they have all been a huge time sink for me lately. I used them for years to order mags. Now it's taking 1-3 days longer than it should, & me being anxious feels awful for telling my vendor I'll send it now just to find it's under review and I have to wait a day or two :( I usually end up tipping $20 for the inconvenience. 

Tldr: They need to fix they software as it's bs that none of their employees have any control over what's happening and it's ppls $$

Greetings, 

Jiub with love

• Diamond Sponsor

Try KuCoin. A bit more expensive, but if you keep some of their coin (KCS) on hand, transaction fees are less. Check out tutorials on YouTube (Coin Bureau channel has a good one)...