You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

Sign in to follow this  
freddie7776

Vendors going to hell

freddie7776

Is is just me or are all the vendors prices going up, shipping is outrageous, or they are just a dick. I been shopping around for a couple products and messaged quite a few of the vendors and pretty much everyone was a smart ass or changing insane prices or both. I know the shutdown drove prices up a little because of shortage but damn. And no excuse for being a dick at all to paying customers. Idk. Hopefully we will get some new vendors here or they will change there attitude.

Sunrise81

I haven’t experienced that. And, just a suggestion here, but you might want to have a bit more patience with vendors. Maybe read their last few posts-if they do post anything-and see if anything is going on or if they explained why things are slower or what not. If they don’t post, read the last 2-3 pages and see if any reviews contain any extra info. 

I personally have noticed vendors going above & beyond throughout this pandemic. Although the diff mAiL caRrierS are bogging things down w/delays & such, I for one have no had any issues, thankfully. And I know a lot of members who would agree with me. 

Shadybird

I have not had the same experience.....the vendors I work with are as nice and patient as always...prices have stayed the same for me. Sucks to hear you’re having this experience! 

ZGreeneyesZ

After my experience with a certain vendor that rhymes with illow, I can tell you that I don’t mind paying for safety. Most vendors are diligent in packing things securely. All it takes is one messy, messy, messy vendor. So.. as long as quality and security are good.. I don’t mind payin.

• Like 3

Sgrbr420

Prices are going up... what did you think the fed printing a couple trillion wouldnt drive inflation? Every degen got a govt check and is spending it on party favors so demand is up too, plus as vice explains precursors from china paused and that is going to ripple through

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/bvgazz/sinaloa-cartel-drug-traffickers-explain-why-coronavirus-is-bad-for-business

• Like 2

Ruthiejams

@Sgrbr420 people dont understand . Dollars have no intrinsic value. Ever since Nixon removed pegging USA to gold standard. The goal is moving to cash free society. Yes. Buy real gold and real silver. Buy tangibles. Land. Food. Ammo. Water will be next gold rush. Soon enough, wr will have dollars  for toilet paper, cuurency flying thru the air as trash, in the gutters. See:ZIMBABWE.hell.Conch shells were currency a long time ago. Crypto of course has value, because a programmer and the users SAY it does. Far more than phony digital plastic, at some point.

LatsDoodis
On 5/21/2020 at 10:13 PM, Ruthiejams said:

@Sgrbr420 people dont understand . Dollars have no intrinsic value. Ever since Nixon removed pegging USA to gold standard. The goal is moving to cash free society. Yes. Buy real gold and real silver. Buy tangibles. Land. Food. Ammo. Water will be next gold rush. Soon enough, wr will have dollars  for toilet paper, cuurency flying thru the air as trash, in the gutters. See:ZIMBABWE.hell.Conch shells were currency a long time ago. Crypto of course has value, because a programmer and the users SAY it does. Far more than phony digital plastic, at some point.

Sure, fiat currency in concept is tied to agreement of value comparative to other global systems.  But it does have utility intrinsic in its value. You’ll spend 50 dollars on a pair of shoes that maybe I would give 60 for, the value in that is enormously more helpful than “hey how much gold to you want for that gold? “ “dude, just trade me that exact size chunk of gold and I’ll be cool. Here. Wait, which one’s mine?”

also, I feel most products available have no real value either but they’re symbolically valuable. A wedding ring, for example, or a business suit. If everyone wore whatever the wanted to work sensibilities and jealousies and anxiety over proper attire would stall people showing up and working. Then you leave work and go to a bar in your suit may signal “provider, successful, competent, desirable” to a woman who wouldn’t look at the dude in shorts chugging cheap vodka    It’s not intrinsic if you’re a  purists, but it is intricate to have access to an item to use for trade that didn’t first require you to embed with your own work, then waste time finding someone who did the same but you both equally value and are in need of the others good   Plus, as you said you can wipe your sss with it   Toilet paper shortage? Better not have a bar of gold    

anything that enters culture takes on value because 

• Thanks 1