You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I Beat severe Covid-19 AMA

• Opal Sponsor
virginia1477

I am in early 30’s. I can not take ibuprofen or any nsaids because I am on blood thinners because I have may thurners and had a massive clot in my left leg in 2017. But fully recovered from that. I know that it took 3-4 months for me to physically heal. The mental is the worst now. You can catch it again. I just had the antibody test done again and they are so low my pulmonologist doesn’t think they are high enough to prevent a reinfection. Though he did say it likely would not be as severe. It’s still scary 

• 4 months later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Pushkii

@ebladez15 you could have described my breathing down to a tee. I didnt get temps either

• Sapphire Sponsor
Pushkii

F mid 20s dont smoke. I developed shortnesa of breath and rib pain about 2 weeks ago. I could barley go for a walk with my dog for 5 mins, she was very understanding. The (costochindritis was so bad i was bed bound fir 3 _4 days. Then i contacted mt private GP who told me my bloods are all over the place, v. Low iron and really high cholesterol 

I have no appetite and am constantly fatigued, i just wasn to be in bed all the time.

I went to my normal GP this under the illusion they would take more bloods and he referred me to a covid test!! I dont think i have it but it would sure explain alot. Now have to self isolate in my room, can im claustrophobic!!

Well at least i have my cats, dont transmit covid do they 🐱

Ill keep you updated on my test results x

• Members

I am 71,And my neighbor that I play poker with almost every day tells me her husband tested positive for covid 19.

I show no signs,in fact I feel better than in A very long time                                                                 

he is back and forth from MEXICO all the time. he told here on 11/19/20

Should I worry?

• Sapphire Sponsor
Pushkii

@ICARUS i wouldnt worry too much if you are not showing symptoms. Can you request a Covid test?

• Members
Psychoticka

Thankfully I've never had the symptoms, and I feel very lucky to have gotten away with it. I car share with 3 other people to get to work. In the front sits the driver, with another guy in the passenger  seat. I sit in the back, with this girl. 

Recently, the girl that sits next to me in the back got COVID-19. Couple of days later, the guy that sits in the front passenger seat also comes down with it. Because I shared a small condensed space with 2 people who tested positive for it, I rang 119 (UK) and they asked me a bunch of questions. As I had no symptoms myself, but had been in contact with 2 people who tested positive, I had no option but to isolate for 2 weeks. I had plenty of holidays to use at work so I put those in rather than stand sick money. So I got 2 weeks off, and only needed to ring 119 again if I started feeling any symptoms, which I didn't.

And now I'm back at work as normal.

So it seems that I am either very lucky and don't get affected by this virus, or I got really really lucky by not getting it even though I possibly could. I'm pretty careful with my face mask and sanitizer, so maybe that helped.

To the rest of you, I wish you nothing but good luck and hope you manage to stay safe.

Peace.

- Psychoticka