You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CoolChems

• Members
1 hour ago, Tylenol said:

I don't buy this, DHS and CBP doesn't operate like that.  Taking the what they think to be drugs and sending the package on through with that very unofficial notice.  They would seize the entire package until the contents could be tested and then send you a very official looking notice in the mail.  Has anyone received a followup letter?

I'm not blaming CC for this but it sounds like they are trying to do PR damage control.  I'd like to know how they confirmed this information.

I'm still waiting to place my 2nd order with the reship.

Exactly. Why would they forward the only piece of evidence (envelope) that ties you to the contraband?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sbcat631

• Zbudah

• Gooberflea

• Tylenol

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please post your experiences and reviews for CoolChems here. https://coolchems.com/shop/   Thank you  Good day 

Why is this in the "new vendors" section? They should be in the approved section. Theyve been around for years and check their CF topic, its almost all positive, with the exception of missing/seized p

@Mgd #1 They are not a vendor here #2 nor have they gone through the process to be a approved vendor here at DBG if they wanted to be in that section.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tylenol said:

I don't buy this, DHS and CBP doesn't operate like that.  Taking the what they think to be drugs and sending the package on through with that very unofficial notice.  They would seize the entire package until the contents could be tested and then send you a very official looking notice in the mail.  Has anyone received a followup letter?

I'm not blaming CC for this but it sounds like they are trying to do PR damage control.  I'd like to know how they confirmed this information.

I'm still waiting to place my 2nd order with the reship.

Hmmm good point. Idk I really wish we knew. I would love to use them in the future

• 1 month later...
  • Emerald Sponsor
pandabear82

Anybody who got the little photocopy seizure notice order again to the same address?  Any other updates here?  I got one as well around this time, and I considered everything burned.  I don't even want a reship, not worth the risk in my opinion.

Sbcat631
2 minutes ago, pandabear82 said:

Anybody who got the little photocopy seizure notice order again to the same address?  Any other updates here?  I got one as well around this time, and I considered everything burned.  I don't even want a reship, not worth the risk in my opinion.

My reship never came. The reship did not come at all. No empty pack. Never got a love letter. 1st pack was 5gs aphp. Reship was 10.

They offered 3 more on another reship but unless I can change the address or maybe abbreviate my name I just cant risk it. I might try 1x more soon.

Eve told me packs were getting through and people got follow up love letters. I have yet to see reports of either which trips me out. I'm on 5 diff forums. @Tylenol on here said his friend got a pack but that's it... something is not right

Sbcat631

Ive never heard of a single one of those... being that you just created the account I would say just look around on the rc section on here and do some reading. It all depends on what you are looking for

• 2 weeks later...
Sbcat631
On 11/25/2020 at 12:49 PM, Gooberflea said:

Exactly. Why would they forward the only piece of evidence (envelope) that ties you to the contraband?

That's the newest one. Got it friday from and order from 10/8/2020 idk if I posted it. Shits falling apart all over

Screenshot_20210122-151433_Gallery.jpg

• Members
Gooberflea

Just got my reship today. Same fricking results. This time taped closed with some official looking green tape. Bastages!!!!

Edited by Gooberflea
Sbcat631
On 1/30/2021 at 2:05 PM, Gooberflea said:

Just got my reship today. Same fricking results. This time taped closed with some official looking green tape. Bastages!!!!

Case closed. Spain is burned. Seems like NL. Is on it's way to being the same. Honestly I'm starting to believe it's better for me anyway. Every time I order the same stuff and lately every time I get it, its taking a piece of me. It's getting annoying. The last spain city order I went through 4g in 24 hours. Gave 1g to a friend. With a pvp back when it was around, 2g would last me andc3 friends 2-3 days and good aphp would last longer then this. I can never really get where I want to be with it anymore and this new shit around is way harsher on the body depending on what roa.. I got all this damn stuff coming and dont really want it anymore. Idk I guess ill save it for a shit day

• Members
Gooberflea
47 minutes ago, Sbcat631 said:

Case closed. Spain is burned. Seems like NL. Is on it's way to being the same. Honestly I'm starting to believe it's better for me anyway. Every time I order the same stuff and lately every time I get it, its taking a piece of me. It's getting annoying. The last spain city order I went through 4g in 24 hours. Gave 1g to a friend. With a pvp back when it was around, 2g would last me andc3 friends 2-3 days and good aphp would last longer then this. I can never really get where I want to be with it anymore and this new shit around is way harsher on the body depending on what roa.. I got all this damn stuff coming and dont really want it anymore. Idk I guess ill save it for a shit day

I hear ya. I long for the CC DHL days. Nirvana delivered to my door in 3 days. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have used CC several times over the years with only a few problems but they resolved all but one. Even during civid I had a few successes deliveries that never took more than 3 weeks. I stumbled on this site today and saw all the reviews for the past year and was very disappointed. Seems they have been withholding lots of reviews on their site and chosen to start stealing from people. Been waiting over a month for a delivery that isn't coming. I've always spoken highly of CC and have brought them a lot of business and money. If anyone has a place they recommend I'd be very grateful. I'm in the US.

Sbcat631
30 minutes ago, Zbudah said:

I have used CC several times over the years with only a few problems but they resolved all but one. Even during civid I had a few successes deliveries that never took more than 3 weeks. I stumbled on this site today and saw all the reviews for the past year and was very disappointed. Seems they have been withholding lots of reviews on their site and chosen to start stealing from people. Been waiting over a month for a delivery that isn't coming. I've always spoken highly of CC and have brought them a lot of business and money. If anyone has a place they recommend I'd be very grateful. I'm in the US.

They arent stealing. It actually is U.S. Customs  and Homeland Security joined forces in spain to combat rc and mainstream drugs in the mail. I didnt believe it until i saw when trrc was shipping through spain their customers got the same outcome and so will you. They will send you your pack slit open with green tap labeled us. Customs and take the chems out and replace it with a 4x4 papernote announcing who they are and how they confiscate your shit and they will contact you in the future. I gotv2 of them. I will post a pic if it let's me

@Sbcat631 Thanks for the reply. I'm new on here was wondering if there's a way to private msg? 

@Sbcat631 Kinda lame that CC is taking everyone's money if they know all US packages are getting taken by customs. 

One of the reviews on CC is from less than a month ago and someone said they got their package to the rockies in like 3 weeks. Could be a fake review I don't know. Sucks I need to find a new one. Freaking bummed just spent 1000 bucks.