Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site
×
×
  • Create New...

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CoolChems


Recommended Posts

  • Emerald Sponsor
pandabear82
2 hours ago, Gaslitt said:

Can anyone comment on whether their stealth is above or below average? 

I would say average.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sbcat631

    6

  • Tylenol

    4

  • Biskobro

    3

  • Gooberflea

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please post your experiences and reviews for CoolChems here. https://coolchems.com/shop/   Thank you  Good day 

Why is this in the "new vendors" section? They should be in the approved section. Theyve been around for years and check their CF topic, its almost all positive, with the exception of missing/seized p

@Mgd #1 They are not a vendor here #2 nor have they gone through the process to be a approved vendor here at DBG if they wanted to be in that section.

  • Members
lsdracula

I just placed an order and sent payment confirmation txid. No payment confirmation, and now I can't access the site from my account email. Email is correct but it keeps telling me my password is wrong. WTF!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
sp4c3m4n
On 8/6/2020 at 7:16 PM, lsdracula said:

I just placed an order and sent payment confirmation txid. No payment confirmation, and now I can't access the site from my account email. Email is correct but it keeps telling me my password is wrong. WTF!

Try resetting it. I have to reset my password every time I deal with them for some reason. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
Sbcat631

What's good with shipping times. Last pat took 90 days and came empty with a fake 4x4 leter from homeland. I know it wasnt CC cause people had the same shit happen with orders from all over the pack b4 that too 8 days. I pulled the trigger and got a little order in. Just hope it move with mucho  gusto

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Diamond Sponsor
Tylenol
On 10/11/2020 at 6:12 PM, Sbcat631 said:

What's good with shipping times. Last pat took 90 days and came empty with a fake 4x4 leter from homeland. I know it wasnt CC cause people had the same shit happen with orders from all over the pack b4 that too 8 days. I pulled the trigger and got a little order in. Just hope it move with mucho  gusto

I just had an order from them 43 days ago land today with the same fake 4x4 letter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • New Member
Gooberflea

Same experience here. Someone in the pipeline is dirty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
Sbcat631

@Gooberflea I ordered the other day for the hell of it. Just got the mail saying it was shipped. It said mail was still coming by boat. Well being on a ship for that long gives personnel plenty of time to be searching through everything. Guess I'm  screwed. Thought they were done with the boats

 

Has anyone actually received what they ordered in the past few months?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
Gaslitt

Waited over 2 months for mine to arrive, but when it did I opened it to find that there was a “homeland security” note instead of any product. There was even an empty ziploc bag in it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Diamond Sponsor
Tylenol

Has CoolChems offered a reship to anyone?  You would think that they would at least change the shipping method, if not suspend service to the US, with this happening to so many customers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RC Moderator
Biskobro
On 10/19/2020 at 12:39 AM, Gaslitt said:

Waited over 2 months for mine to arrive, but when it did I opened it to find that there was a “homeland security” note instead of any product. There was even an empty ziploc bag in it...

I've never seen this and back in the day had several problems with customs. They would keep the box and product for evidence. Then separate mail you a LL in a envelope that has CBP return address. Something is off with these situations. Sounds like a FAKE LL .

CBP handles all situations the same they have a protocol to abide by.IMO

A CD(controlled delivery) may be handled several ways that's a whole complicated different situation involving a investigation from local PD , Postmaster and CPB combined.

 

 

Edited by Biskobro
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Sbcat631
On 10/26/2020 at 1:41 PM, Tylenol said:

Has CoolChems offered a reship to anyone?  You would think that they would at least change the shipping method, if not suspend service to the US, with this happening to so many customers.

I got a reship but I had to pay for an equal value so my original was 5g php 6/10 or 5/10 I forget so I paid for 5 more of the brown and what was 20days ago today. 

I know the general rule is never to pay for a reship. Technically it's another order but they shipped 10 instead of five.

I was told they are trying something different but I'm not sharing what for safety reasons. Aslo not to tip Off the assholes in transit doing this shit. 

I stand firm that I dont believe C.C. is behind this mainly because people had the same thing happen with trrc and spaincitysale. When trrc was shipping through spain.

(TRRC STOPPED THAT ROUTE)

Anyways I will let people know if I do get my pack.

I was the first person to report about the homeland note on most forums and directly to coolchems.  I dont know if they are offering others reships so please dont ask them. I would send them an email with order number and say it happened to you as well but dont beg or demand I'm sure it wont go well.

Coolchems was my fav vendor despite being so damn expensive but they never missed a beat in the past.

Anyways i will report back when we see

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Diamond Sponsor
Tylenol
On 11/6/2020 at 6:06 PM, Sbcat631 said:

I got a reship but I had to pay for an equal value so my original was 5g php 6/10 or 5/10 I forget so I paid for 5 more of the brown and what was 20days ago today. 

I know the general rule is never to pay for a reship. Technically it's another order but they shipped 10 instead of five.

I was told they are trying something different but I'm not sharing what for safety reasons. Aslo not to tip Off the assholes in transit doing this shit. 

I stand firm that I dont believe C.C. is behind this mainly because people had the same thing happen with trrc and spaincitysale. When trrc was shipping through spain.

(TRRC STOPPED THAT ROUTE)

Anyways I will let people know if I do get my pack.

I was the first person to report about the homeland note on most forums and directly to coolchems.  I dont know if they are offering others reships so please dont ask them. I would send them an email with order number and say it happened to you as well but dont beg or demand I'm sure it wont go well.

Coolchems was my fav vendor despite being so damn expensive but they never missed a beat in the past.

Anyways i will report back when we see

I asked about a reship and was offered the same deal as you.  I need a new shipping address though and I was kind of waiting to see if anyone else got the "reship."  I'll probably do it but was hoping to hear some success stories first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
Sbcat631
7 hours ago, Tylenol said:

I asked about a reship and was offered the same deal as you.  I need a new shipping address though and I was kind of waiting to see if anyone else got the "reship."  I'll probably do it but was hoping to hear some success stories first.

Still waiting on it. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
Sbcat631
On 11/21/2020 at 7:23 AM, Tylenol said:

I asked about a reship and was offered the same deal as you.  I need a new shipping address though and I was kind of waiting to see if anyone else got the "reship."  I'll probably do it but was hoping to hear some success stories first.

I was wrong. I was talking to cc. And the confirmed customs and homeland are teamed up and using new tactics to grab packs. I'm hoping no legal issues come of this. Since it's not just c.c. and it happened with trrc. I'm afraid it can be true. C.C. is working on  changing tactics and have since had more success.  Not sure if I'm willing to risk the money at the moment

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Diamond Sponsor
15 hours ago, Sbcat631 said:

I was wrong. I was talking to cc. And the confirmed customs and homeland are teamed up and using new tactics to grab packs. I'm hoping no legal issues come of this. Since it's not just c.c. and it happened with trrc. I'm afraid it can be true. C.C. is working on  changing tactics and have since had more success.  Not sure if I'm willing to risk the money at the moment

I don't buy this, DHS and CBP doesn't operate like that.  Taking the what they think to be drugs and sending the package on through with that very unofficial notice.  They would seize the entire package until the contents could be tested and then send you a very official looking notice in the mail.  Has anyone received a followup letter?

I'm not blaming CC for this but it sounds like they are trying to do PR damage control.  I'd like to know how they confirmed this information.

I'm still waiting to place my 2nd order with the reship.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.