You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

Sign in to follow this  
alixjones2018

Purple Perks--could be fakes

alixjones2018

Hey everyone! I am not posting this under the vendor yet but it is a MX SY. 

Purple perks arrived with a big bold smell of tram. They are chalky. They have the logo that isn't indented as the other ones I have received. I swear they aren't as purple either. 

Anyone received lately? I have emailed the SY I will see what they say. I don't have a reagent test right now but I just ordered one. 

I wanted to give you a heads up. I will post a follow up. If you have received lately and thought "ehhh, something is off!" please post too so we can corral this and it doesn't become vic-gate of 2014/2015! 

• Thanks 1

Roxyanne

@alixjones2018  Does it have the cheminter logo?  If they are pressing that logo now, I'm going to cry.   One thing I know - there is variability in size and sometimes in strength, but they are never soft or chalky. 

cheminter.jpg

alixjones2018

Thank you @Roxyanne. I can't get a decent picture of the ones I have received. Grrrr! I am like you, this will make me cry too! 

Does anyone know what smell I am talking about with MX tram? 

The SY is going to take these back and resend--I can't get a test kit here for three weeks. 

I will let everyone know what happens. 🤯

Tyno

Well I don't know if it's the same situation. But I did order some purples from my very reliable vendor a while back. Maybe a month ago. And let me tell you ... they looked exactly like the ones I always get. Same color, same imprint, and honestly not really chalky. Odd thing was it didn't have the right "effect". It was a bit more like a tramadol or even (and I'm reaching a bit here) possibly gabapentin. Felt a little woozy and muscles felt a little weak but that's it. At first I thought it was just in my head, but the second time I tried one I decided to chew it and it was sticky and gummy. Not at all what I'm used to. My vendor replaced them with a different brand. Long story short. I'm staying away from the purples for now. Very sad because they were always my favorite. 

• Thanks 1

alixjones2018
Posted (edited)

@Tyno at least I don't feel as crazy! I didn't take any of these. They are trams,  I am almost 100% sure. The tram smell is the biggest giveaway. The vendor has told me they would swap them out but still I am waiting for an address to send them back to. Its been a week. 

Thanks for chiming in. Its funny because I had just read an article about how much harder it will be to get these types of products because the supply chain has been severely cut with the opioid "crisis" and the decline in prescribing so there isn't as much available to be diverted. 

I was hoping the purples would be too difficult to dupe so it wouldn't be done. Kind of like the old yellow vics. Ahhhhh well. Shit. 

I am holding one or two back and will test when I get a test kit. 

@Roxyanne do you have any test strips? 

Edited by alixjones2018

Roxyanne

@alixjones2018 yes just the fentanyl test strips.   I havent had any issues with the cheminter kodone.  The last time I had purples was last year and they were no-question legit.  Can you try to post a pic of the fake cheminter - we need to see how these look if they are being pressed! 

mikeford

The purple percs are not right.  Don't know what's in them, but they make you really tired and there is no buz.

Mike